Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you review Ghalenoei's performance after the Korea game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faraz
    Maybe it's my amateur opinion, but I HAVE NO IDEA what game you watched...if it's the 4-3 Iran win, I assure you Branko was at the helm...
    Our performance was AWFUL. JUST AWFUL. And to escape with a draw, well, we should consider ourselves the luckiest team...i can't believe you enjoyed that performance?
    is it just me..?
    Faraz jan,

The performance for the coach is different than the performance of the team.

In 4-3 winning game, it was Karimi who nailed them, so if you ask me "what was Karimi?", I say "he was not at his best".

Remember aziz jan, in a day we had the very bad day for our stars, Kia, Nekonam, Karimi, Teymourain,..., we could have pulled out a very decent performance against a very fresh and good team like Korea. Our left side performed as good as our right side, We could have made some danger,...

As I said, I am very optimistic about this team. One more thing, I am watching the game almost 3 days after, so all the emotions are gone, I know the result and I focuse only on performance.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM

I also appreciate his decision to go to 4-4-2 , and later on, to 4-3-3 ( with akbarpoor added ).
      TM played far better when attacking than defending.

You are a big joker, you know that?

Adding a player in minute 93 means he changed the system to 4-3-3????
      Why is it that you are rubbing Shahrenoee's balls? Why there is so much double standards in you?

I remember well that Branko would make subs at min 80 and you criticized him!! now Shahrenoee makes in at minute 93 and you praise him???

I read your reviews. you clearly had agenda against Branko and that's a pitty. in your recent "review" about Iran-Korea game, you never mentioned that Shahrenoee said "Goh Khordam" and changed the deffense to Branko's deffence in the second half. I wonder if you even noticed that! and you called it an unbiased review!!! Shame.

Not that I care, not at all. but when I read some people are trying to cram their BS into others, it boils my blood.

Either you need to change and waken up your conscience, or stay in your ignorance. so, don't call it an "unbiased review". you can't be unbiased.
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
        After watching the two last games:

1, We have the right players.

2, Left side improved significantly, but still have potentional for become better when Nikki comes back to his best and get familiar with Madanchi.

3, We need to come back to 4 defensder instead of 3.

4, Nosrati is perfect, I don't know why some people nag about him.

5, Majidi/Hashemian are the best pair for up front.

6, Kia needs to come back to attacking mid.

7, Teymourian can not be used when we have Nekonam and Karimi.

Over all, our performance is much better than Branko's era. Qalenoei knows what he does, he improves after every game. He is young and has potential to become a good coach who we can rely on.
        I'm sitting here, pulling my hair, whether I am so screwed up or others just wanna emphasize on their mistakes! and of course these are your opinion and you are entitled to it.

About your comment 2: Of course you must be satisfied with the left side! It was your Nikki joon! the Autoban! and I wonder if what you say is correct, then why the hell Shahrenoee changed the whole left side in the second half and the team played "better". Our left side was a 10-lane freeway, if you couldn't see it then sorry, you are getting old quickly.

About your comment 5: of course you must praise the guy who couldn't control the ball even once for god sakes. whatever he stopped, it landed 5 meters off of him!!! and why you praise him goes back to not having Daei there! I understand though.

The team played much better than Branko's time!!??! that was a joke. I remember we played much much better when we lost 2-0 to a better team before the WC. you wanna make a poll and ask people?

Yes, this team can perform well, of course. But not with Fekri the old turtle, Nikki the sisi, Majidi the Arab's Haramsara Khaajeh, and not with Shahrenoee.

Comment

Let's see, two games and a friendly!!
          Not enough to judge him yet. I need another 5/6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by behzadb
            Let's see, two games and a friendly!!
            Not enough to judge him yet. I need another 5/6 games.
            Saali ke nekoost, as bahaarash peydast.

I see no hope in him. He turned our team to something that I never saw before, not being able to make 5 consecutive healty pass! it was a disaster.

Please watch the game's highlights, it summerizes to a few scenes:
            1- a mistaken pass from Korean defender, a header from Hashemian to Karimi, a dibble and shotting wiiiiiiiiiide.
            2- Some accidental chances by Vahid and Karimi
            3- a desperate pass from Kia behind two defenders. Hashemian not being able to go around them, Goalie comes out, defender makes a huge mistake, Vahid steals it brilliantly and chip the ball over the goalie.

That's it!!!

now you tell me if it could be any worse and embaressing?

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
              Saali ke nekoost, as bahaarash peydast.

I see no hope in him. He turned our team to something that I never saw before, not being able to make 5 consecutive healty pass! it was a disaster.

Please watch the game's highlights, it summerizes to a few scenes:
              1- a mistaken pass from Korean defender, a header from Hashemian to Karimi, a dibble and shotting wiiiiiiiiiide.
              2- Some accidental chances by Vahid and Karimi
              3- a desperate pass from Kia behind two defenders. Hashemian not being able to go around them, Goalie comes out, defender makes a huge mistake, Vahid steals it brilliantly and chip the ball over the goalie.

That's it!!!

now you tell me if it could be any worse and embaressing?

Ali jan you are right about the inability to make 5 passes, and the fact that the game had nothing to offer , from Iran's side.

But I tell you, Branko couldn't make these guys give 5 good passes in 5 years, how do you we expect GN to do it? I am afraid we will be going in Circles about this. I can not blame Branko or GN for that problem. That problem has a long and old root in our football history.

I personally think the reason our players always seem like they can't pass the ball, has a lot to do with the fields they used to play on when they were growing up as Football players. They never mastered any skills on a standard field. They always had to keep the head down, becaue the ball would bounce every which way on the horrible fields they all had to play on.

If you notice, players like Kia, Karimi, Rezaie, Hashemian who have had experience playing in Europe for some time now, can pass the ball much better than the rest of them.

Untill ALL pro teams as well as first devision teams have standard field to practice and standard fields to play the games on, this problem is going to stay with us.

Comment

I'm sitting here, pulling my hair, whether I am so screwed up or others just wanna emphasize on their mistakes! and of course these are your opinion and you are entitled to it.

About your comment 2: Of course you must be satisfied with the left side! It was your Nikki joon! the Autoban! and I wonder if what you say is correct, then why the hell Shahrenoee changed the whole left side in the second half and the team played "better". Our left side was a 10-lane freeway, if you couldn't see it then sorry, you are getting old quickly.

About your comment 5: of course you must praise the guy who couldn't control the ball even once for god sakes. whatever he stopped, it landed 5 meters off of him!!! and why you praise him goes back to not having Daei there! I understand though.

The team played much better than Branko's time!!??! that was a joke. I remember we played much much better when we lost 2-0 to a better team before the WC. you wanna make a poll and ask people?

Yes, this team can perform well, of course. But not with Fekri the old turtle, Nikki the sisi, Majidi the Arab's Haramsara Khaajeh, and not with Shahrenoee.
                When you can't recognize who was the best player of the field and who was playing against him, you should pull your hairs if you have any left of course.

Aziz joon, the right side of Korea was just fantastic, the player who played against Nikki threw a world class game in that match. That's why you saw many balls come out from there, this has nothing with Nikki.

it's like you beat Ka'abi/Kia if they play against Ronaldinho.

Majidi: Well, what can I say? You are the one who can't recognize the difference between Potato and Daei. Your problem is you never played soccer, you never see any playing without the ball, moving into empty spaces, timing of start, being in the right place in the right time.... That's why you see only a few mistakes. If this was the case check Hashemian, the saver, and see how many mistakes he had prior to the goal. But a coach sees how he put himself in the goal opportunity position.

That's the difference between your bald head and my hairy head, I don't pull my hairs out. Oh, you can add this one to your signature as well, I see you like my words very much.

Cheers,
                Last edited by Hajagha; 09-05-2006, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Ali jan you are right about the inability to make 5 passes, and the fact that the game had nothing to offer , from Iran's side.

But I tell you, Branko couldn't make these guys give 5 good passes in 5 years, how do you we expect GN to do it? I am afraid we will be going in Circles about this. I can not blame Branko or GN for that problem. That problem has a long and old root in our football history.

I personally think the reason our players always seem like they can't pass the ball, has a lot to do with the fields they used to play on when they were growing up as Football players. They never mastered any skills on a standard field. They always had to keep the head down, becaue the ball would bounce every which way on the horrible fields they all had to play on.

If you notice, players like Kia, Karimi, Rezaie, Hashemian who have had experience playing in Europe for some time now, can pass the ball much better than the rest of them.

Untill ALL pro teams as well as first devision teams have standard field to practice and standard fields to play the games on, this problem is going to stay with us.
                  Behzad jan,

While I agree with you on the fields issue (it might be one of the reasons), but I think the problem comes from somewhere else. I think our players are not smart enough and they lack fundamental skills.

As you may know, we play in Irvine every Tuesday and Thursday with a bunch of friends. You know what I have learned from watching them? I learned that Iranians play with their dick going around their legs! When they recieve a ball, the first thing going through their mind is to hold the ball, battle with the guy in the opposite team, dribble him and embarrase him. it's all personal! and why not giving the pass to a guy next to him? because it's oft'e Shakhsiat! Because if you pass the ball, it means you lack enough skills to dribble the guy!! It means you are scared! It means you are no footballist! In our football culture, a footballist is a person who can juggle the ball more than everyone else!! Isn't it rediculious?

That's why we all first learn to dribble and juggle rather than practicing on passing the ball (not me though! I suck at roo-payi and dribbling, that's why I pass the ball as quick as possible and I am good at it!). In the group I play with (which can be a representative of Iranian players) there are only a few players who stop the ball, make a pass or take a shot. Most of them, although they lack enough skills, they act like they are all Maradona the second. They attemp to dribble and they lose the ball over and over.

Anyways...That's what's wrong with us. We all have personal issues and our players focus on proving themselves rather than focusing on the game plan and a team-work.

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion but talking in this manner (calling him shahr...) which mostly worst elemenst of so called spectators in Azadi call him that, is not nice to say the least.
                    I thought PFDC has a policy with disrespecting players and coahces and others.
                    Please refrain from foul language. Lot of our youngsters reading these threads.
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
                      When you can't recognize who was the best player of the field and who was playing against him, you should pull your hairs if you have any left of course.

Aziz joon, the right side of Korea was just fantastic, the player who played against Nikki threw a world class game in that match. That's why you saw many balls come out from there, this has nothing with Nikki.

it's like you beat Ka'abi/Kia if they play against Ronaldinho.

Majidi: Well, what can I say? You are the one who can't recognize the difference between Potato and Daei. Your problem is you never played soccer, you never see any playing without the ball, moving into empty spaces, timing of start, being in the right place in the right time.... That's why you see only a few mistakes. If this was the case check Hashemian, the saver, and see how many mistakes he had prior to the goal. But a coach sees how he put himself in the goal opportunity position.

That's the difference between your bald head and my hairy head, I don't pull my hairs out. Oh, you can add this one to your signature as well, I see you like my words very much.

Cheers,
                      Well, you tell me, who was the best player on the field? Nikbakht? or Majidi?? What did they actually do that caused your orgasm?

You didn't answer to me. So if Majidi can't stop a ball, it's okay, but if Daei can't then he must be executed? If Daei drags two defenders, it's ordinary, but when Majidi moves, you get haali-be-haali? This is a double standard.
                      Where was Majidi the space opener when Vahid scored? anwser the question...no, don't botter, he was in the middle of the field! WOW, what an empty space! what a right place! How many attacks we prepared due to Majidi's space opening?? uuuuum....Zero! Shoot on goal: Zero!

Yeah, go ahead, justify sh**. there is no border for BS. go ahead and make my signature longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago
                        You are entitled to your opinion but talking in this manner (calling him shahr...) which mostly worst elemenst of so called spectators in Azadi call him that, is not nice to say the least.
                        I thought PFDC has a policy with disrespecting players and coahces and others.
                        Please refrain from foul language. Lot of our youngsters reading these threads.
                        If PFDC has a policy (which they do), it must be applied to everything and everyone.

Sorry to say that, but after seeing many of our heros (to me and many others) get disrespected by profanities, there is no other way to retaliate.

Slap with Slap, Blood with Blood, labels with labels!

Until then.

Comment

Behzad jan,

While I agree with you on the fields issue (it might be one of the reasons), but I think the problem comes from somewhere else. I think our players are not smart enough and they lack fundamental skills.
                          You are right, They do lack these fundamental skills. the cutlural issue do play a role in that (we are good at individual sports, not at team sports) but these skills have to be mastered indivually first and then mastered as a team. We struggle in the first step, which is mastering the skills individually , in the right way.

I give you an example:

Ali Karimi is known to be a great Iranian player. Asian player of the year, the Jadoogar, and this and that. Karimi, supposedly , put on the proper Soccer shoes for the first time in his life when he was 15 years old. He may be an exception is some ways, but I say, imagine how good he would have been if he was properly trained and was able to use proper TOOLS (fields, shoes .etc) from the age of 8 or 9.

The cultural issue of playing with their D**K around their leg, is something that goes to the Coaching and the placement of football in our society. That's correctable, rather easily. Our players are not stupid, they can learn to pass the ball first, they can be told and trained mentaly about that, just look at Karimi and compare the BM's Karimi with the one we had in 2004. One year with BM and Karimi makes some very nice passes already.

Comment

You are right, They do lack these fundamental skills. the cutlural issue do play a role in that (we are good at individual sports, not at team sports) but these skills have to be mastered indivually first and then mastered as a team. We struggle in the first step, which is mastering the skills individually , in the right way.

I give you an example:

Ali Karimi is known to be a great Iranian player. Asian player of the year, the Jadoogar, and this and that. Karimi, supposedly , put on the proper Soccer shoes for the first time in his life when he was 15 years old. He may be an exception is some ways, but I say, imagine how good he would have been if he was properly trained and was able to use proper TOOLS (fields, shoes .etc) from the age of 8 or 9.

The cultural issue of playing with their D**K around their leg, is something that goes to the Coaching and the placement of football in our society. That's correctable, rather easily. Our players are not stupid, they can learn to pass the ball first, they can be told and trained mentaly about that, just look at Karimi and compare the BM's Karimi with the one we had in 2004. One year with BM and Karimi makes some very nice passes already.
                            Behzad jan,

Long time ago, I proposed having a phsycoligist in the team. I still propose it. a good phsycologist can solve this cultural issues. The issue of not trusting eachother, the issue of team comes before your pride.

our players must be trained mentally since their childhood.
                            I think this is the main problem.

Comment

If PFDC has a policy (which they do), it must be applied to everything and everyone.

Sorry to say that, but after seeing many of our heros (to me and many others) get disrespected by profanities, there is no other way to retaliate.

Slap with Slap, Blood with Blood, labels with labels!

Until then.
                              I think they should enforce that to whoever that uses profanity (myself included if I do). I don't like Dai playing in TM but never used a bad word to describe him.

Even if people do use bad language it won't justify people who part of F+ to use it in my view, but of course it is beyond my control.
                              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, you tell me, who was the best player on the field? Nikbakht? or Majidi?? What did they actually do that caused your orgasm?

You didn't answer to me. So if Majidi can't stop a ball, it's okay, but if Daei can't then he must be executed? If Daei drags two defenders, it's ordinary, but when Majidi moves, you get haali-be-haali? This is a double standard.
                                Where was Majidi the space opener when Vahid scored? anwser the question...no, don't botter, he was in the middle of the field! WOW, what an empty space! what a right place! How many attacks we prepared due to Majidi's space opening?? uuuuum....Zero! Shoot on goal: Zero!

Yeah, go ahead, justify sh**. there is no border for BS. go ahead and make my signature longer.
                                As you said, you don't seek for an answer. Last time I checked, it wasn't my duty to light up every one. Good luck, then.

Comment

Working...
                                X