Rezai the Iranian tennis player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezai the Iranian tennis player

She plays under the french flag but guys, she is Iranian.
    Here are some pictures: http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/players/1365/photos she is playing live in the french open now 1:45pm GMT.
    I dont know much but she is wearing a gold iran map on her chain (my brother has the same one).
    Edit ok found some news.
    And here some news: http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Displaya...section=tennis
    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

she won today. she upset the 22nd seed. she is now in the 3rd round.

Comment

typical French Iranians who feel more french than irani..I bet she can't even speak Farsi

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

She once had a interview in Chelcheragh magazine.
        She actually visits Iran once in a while.
        Her dad is her coach though and he's super strict. She doesn't really have the life someone her age normally does because of all the training.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
          typical French Iranians who feel more french than irani..I bet she can't even speak Farsi

hell no dude ....
          she s actually proud shes iranian ..she even played for iran for the islamic games before i was reading it before somewhere
          she wears the necklace iran on it ...and thats alot ...

shes good player though

ya her dads strict ..his name is arsalan ...he coaches her

Comment

oww so she has a french nationality that's why she plays for france

CITY

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI-lK3PoAAo&search=iran

Thanks to Mani.
              NATARSID NATARSID, MA HAME BA HAM HASTIM!!!

Comment

I guess she didn't want to play tennis in a chador and therefore chose France. Logical.
                Proud to be of Aryan stock
                "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

yup, she even trains in Iran!

she's cute, I mean not bad

CITY

Comment

did u se her dad????????
                    u dont wanna mess with her dad....stay away from her...

delete this thread plz,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
                      Sorry but WTF are you talking about? This is just BS... i was born in France, i lived in France for more than 11 years and i can tell you there is no "typical French Iranians" that feel more French , actually it's quite easy, in france if your parent's grand-grand-grand-grand father was not french you are not french (in the eyes of the french people) except if you are christian, then you only need your parents to be born in france ... She just plays "under the french flag" because she lives in france and she didn't participate with the french NT, just as an individual (so you never know she migth aswell play for Iran, since she said in all the interviews that she is iranian of origin.). But it's sweet cos she has this typical accent iranians have when they talk french (not that much but you can feel it, but her dad, omg is he is typical iranian dad, with his iranian accent when he talks french)...
                      The quotes are back!!!
                      After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
                      Originally posted by Siavash
                      maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
                      How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
                      Originally posted by -ashkan-
                      I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
                      Originally posted by soroush
                      the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

yes she plays actually.

and she said she plays for the two countries
                        http://persepolis.jeun.fr/index.forum
                        The first and the best french & iranian forum. go on !

Comment

Originally posted by rsl08
                          Sorry but WTF are you talking about? This is just BS... i was born in France, i lived in France for more than 11 years and i can tell you there is no "typical French Iranians" that feel more French , actually it's quite easy, in france if your parent's grand-grand-grand-grand father was not french you are not french (in the eyes of the french people) except if you are christian, then you only need your parents to be born in france ... She just plays "under the french flag" because she lives in france and she didn't participate with the french NT, just as an individual (so you never know she migth aswell play for Iran, since she said in all the interviews that she is iranian of origin.). But it's sweet cos she has this typical accent iranians have when they talk french (not that much but you can feel it, but her dad, omg is he is typical iranian dad, with his iranian accent when he talks french)...
                          I saw I was wrong now, but I thought this because all the iranians I know who live in france can't even speak farsi or little

CITY

Comment

She is playing in third round now facing 16th seed. She lost first set 6 - 1 and won the second set 7-6. We are now in deciding set. that would be amazing if she could make it to fourth round.

Well, she lost the third set. But anyways, well played and good luck in future.

Comment

What a pitty she lost but she seems like a really nice person to talk to, she has a great smatch, awesome right hand, the only problem is the service and her inexperience, but i think that now she will certainly get a proffessional coach.
                              The quotes are back!!!
                              After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
                              Originally posted by Siavash
                              maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
                              How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
                              Originally posted by -ashkan-
                              I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
                              Originally posted by soroush
                              the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

Working...
                              X