I hope Japan beats Australia!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Japan beats Australia!!

but Austraila has opened the game better....

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!!

Nakamura

Comment

Japan VS Australia 1-0

Comment

Lool so this is the Australian superteam the Australian people brag about? This is the team that is going to dominating Asia for the upcoming years?

If their is one team with a stupid gk it must be Australia.

Comment

but I think Mirzapour can make the austrailian goalie feel better after the portugal match.

Comment

Tim Cahill scores!

1-1

Just what I predicted

Comment

Two mistakes by two goalkeepers = two goals today

Comment

Damn Australia scored!

Comment

Its over 3-1

Comment

So far and after two games Asian teams seem to be showing their true level of play against the rest of the world.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Huge moral boast for the Aussies!

We could easily see that Hiddink outsmarted Zico. Also Japan wasted too many chances, at this level you can't afford to do that.

I see Brazil and Australia advance into the 2nd round.

Comment

Crazy game. That's the type of heart and grit it takes from teams to do something in the World Cup. There's no place for the teams that are nervous and afraid of making mistakes. Great determination from the Aussies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
                          Lool so this is the Australian superteam the Australian people brag about? This is the team that is going to dominating Asia for the upcoming years?
                          Yes, it is as it easily disposed or the reigning Asian champion.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Wow, how would you feel if you were a japanees right now, even worse than Iranians..? They wasted lots of chances and didn't get penalty, Aussie at this level will not advance to the next round neither will Japan, very bad for Asian football, I geuss all our hopes now is on korea and the Saudis. If the also lose it would be really difficult for us to qualify for the WC 2010 and I geuss we must wait for ages to see Iran in the WC again...

Comment

Amazing Just How Many Chances Japan Wasted From That Right Side.wow

Comment

Working...
                              X