Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecuador: Definitely to WC quarter finals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecuador: Definitely to WC quarter finals.

They look so strong in defense, midfield, and forward lines. They played offensively for 90+ minutes.

defiinitely in 1/8 final you mean, right?

they are very strong, i liked watching them....
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Great game! Im glad they made it to the next round.

Comment

they are so solid and good!

now they're first with 5 goals scored 0 conceded while Germany scored 5 but conceded 2

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

Ecuador will lose to England in the second round man, quarter-finals? Its amazing what people think after you beat Poland and Costa Rica!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
            Ecuador will lose to England in the second round man, quarter-finals? Its amazing what people think after you beat Poland and Costa Rica!
            Ecuador can be Englands nightmare once again mate,

Dont Underestimate Ecuador they have 5 goals scored and none conceced

2 HOT inform strikers upfront,

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
              Ecuador can be Englands nightmare once again mate,
              Dont Underestimate Ecuador they have 5 goals scored and none conceced
              2 HOT inform strikers upfront,
              Again were talking about Poland and Costa Rica! If they play well against Germany, who will HAVE to beat them to avoid England in the 2nd round then I will give the Ecuadorians a little credit.

Comment

Why a little?
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Again were talking about Poland and Costa Rica! If they play well against Germany, who will HAVE to beat them to avoid England in the 2nd round then I will give the Ecuadorians a little credit.
                  Little

Germany Beat Costa rica 4-2 whole Ecuador demolished them 3-0,,

3-0 Better result then 4-2

Germany beat Poland 1-0, last minute gasp goal from Neuville saved them

Ecaudor beat them 2-0

Once again 2-0 is a better result then 1-0

I wouldnt be suprised if Ecuador benched a few of their players to rest such as Delgado,Tenorio,Valencia and De la Cruz

But so far Ecuador have been more impressive then Germany

IN DEFENCE and OFFENCE, both have scored 5 goals but Germany have conceded 2 while Ecuador none

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy
                    Why a little?
                    Honestly the Germans havent impressed me too much either, but on the other hand...poop!

Comment

Little
                      Ecaudor beat them 2-0
                      I wouldnt be suprised if Ecuador benched a few of their players to rest such as Delgado,Tenorio,Valencia and De la Cruz
                      IN DEFENCE and OFFENCE, both have scored 5 goals but Germany have conceded 2 while Ecuador none
                      Well lets wait till they play each other before we judge, and the two goals Germany gave were because Friedrich was a dumbass and messed up the offside trap both times, and I disagree that Ecuador will bench players cuz both teams would rather play the underperforming Swedes than England anyday.

Comment

Little
                        Ecaudor beat them 2-0
                        Well lets wait till they play each other before we judge, and the two goals Germany gave were because Friedrich was a dumbass and messed up the offside trap both times, and I disagree that Ecuador will bench players cuz both teams would rather play the underperforming Swedes than England anyday.

Comment

England wont go past the final 16

Why cause i think both Ecuador and Germany would beat them

Ecaudor seems very impressive but if Ecuador plays with their full squad i am sure they would be capable of beating Germany

Casue first of all, Germanys defence will face alot of problems agasint Ecuador and Ecuadorian defence is very very solid with the likes of Espenza and De la cruz who have been fantastic so far

Comment

England wont go past the final 16
                            Why cause i think both Ecuador and Germany would beat them
                            Ecaudor seems very impressive but if Ecuador plays with their full squad i am sure they would be capable of beating Germany
                            Casue first of all, Germanys defence will face alot of problems agasint Ecuador and Ecuadorian defence is very very solid with the likes of Espenza and De la cruz who have been fantastic so far
                            Na baba Rooney is back for England and Ballack is back for Germany...second round the better teams step up man, watch Ecuador is only second round and out!

Comment

Na baba Rooney is back for England and Ballack is back for Germany...second round the better teams step up man, watch Ecuador is only second round and out!
                              U will be suprised of what Ecuador has to offer u later on

England OK they have Rooney back but Ballack played against Poland and certainly he wasnt much of a difference to a weak Poland

Ecuador will go far in this tournament, They have alot of quality

MAN they finished 3rd in S.America behind Brazil and Argentina beating both of them in qualification

They are not the team to be underestimated

Comment

Working...
                              X