No team has been luckier than S.Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No team has been luckier than S.Korea

This team rigged the wins in WC2002 against Italy and Spain until the Germans showed them the door. Turkey really exposed them by beating them on their home soil in the 3-4th place game. Now they got the BEST draw of ANY Asian team. Look at their group:

France (shitiest European team. Has scored only ONE goal in 4 WC matches. Yes, even Serbia is better than them)

Togo (By far the weakest African team in WC2006)

Switzerland (They are the best team in the weakest group in WC2006 but a second rate European squad)

I know IFs don't count but If Iran was in this group things would have been different. S.Korea is a ****ing lucky (rigging) team.

things would not have been different. Iran would defend for the full 90 and ultimately lose against european opposition because of the the chicken from croatia, and against togo we would have to scrap to get a single win.

we would still be eliminated.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Iran would beat Togo in my opinion. A draw against the Swiss and shitty France would have been highly likely.

Comment

nope iran always conceeds at least one goal in the world cup. That one goal would be enough for us to lose to europeans.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

I am miffed at the S.Koreans getting way too many breaks in the past two WCs. Look at their draw, with the exception of Saudi Arabia, any of the other Asian teams would have had a GREAT chance to go through this group than the groups they were handed. Agreed?

Comment

do you really believe that somehow south korea rigged their draw? and for that matter the matches in 2002? fifa officials must have much love for south korea to risk losing all credibility.

Comment

I couldn't care less tbh, it's a little late for such things. I personally thought it was a crap draw for us, Portugal and Mexico are strong teams but low profile teams so even if we had beaten them we would not have got the credit we were due. With the performances we gave though, i don't care if we were in a gorup consisting of Vietnam, Somalia and Indonesia, we still wouldn't have qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by ararat1
                This team rigged the wins in WC2002 against Italy and Spain until the Germans showed them the door. Turkey really exposed them by beating them on their home soil in the 3-4th place game. Now they got the BEST draw of ANY Asian team. Look at their group:
                France (shitiest European team. Has scored only ONE goal in 4 WC matches. Yes, even Serbia is better than them)
                Togo (By far the weakest African team in WC2006)
                Switzerland (They are the best team in the weakest group in WC2006 but a second rate European squad)
                I know IFs don't count but If Iran was in this group things would have been different. S.Korea is a ****ing lucky (rigging) team.
                total bs. the way iran played, we would probably end up the same in this one as well. and s.korea played really well against france, especially in the second half.

Comment

Do I?

Originally posted by soccerlover
                  do you really believe that somehow south korea rigged their draw? and for that matter the matches in 2002? fifa officials must have much love for south korea to risk losing all credibility.
                  The number of questionable calls Korea got in their favor was beyond chance. TWO goals by Spain and ONE by Italy were disallowed. Korea is not a team capable of beating the likes of Italy and Spain at this level. The only way was through rigging. FIFA's credibility cannot be shaken because the facts would never be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahroudi16
                    total bs. the way iran played, we would probably end up the same in this one as well. and s.korea played really well against france, especially in the second half.
                    France is the weakest European team loaded with peer pattals. 1 goal in 4 WC games.

Comment

Originally posted by soccerlover
                      YES. Spain had 3 goals unfairly ruled out against them. Totti was sent off for being hacked down in the penalty area, the most blatant foul I have ever seen!

S.Korea getting to the last 4 in the WC was a disgrace as they didn't deserve it and only achieved with the help of the ref and linesmen.

Comment

No EXECUSES. Iran played very shitty and wouldnt have had any success in any group

Comment

Originally posted by ararat1
                          The number of questionable calls Korea got in their favor was beyond chance. TWO goals by Spain and ONE by Italy were disallowed. Korea is not a team capable of beating the likes of Italy and Spain at this level. The only way was through rigging. FIFA's credibility cannot be shaken because the facts would never be exposed.
                          i don't remember much of those games so do you have a link to a youtube vid or anything? i find it hard to believe the italian and spanish fifa officials wouldn't have blown the whistle if in fact there was rigging going on

Comment

Koreans have been a very lucky side always if you think about. The game against France was a perfect example. However, the Spainish will kill them off next week....ASSURED!

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa
                              YES. Spain had 3 goals unfairly ruled out against them. Totti was sent off for being hacked down in the penalty area, the most blatant foul I have ever seen!

S.Korea getting to the last 4 in the WC was a disgrace as they didn't deserve it and only achieved with the help of the ref and linesmen.
                              well turkey got into the final 4 also and killed korea in the 3rd/4th place match. japan got into the second round and i'm sure there were a couple more surprise teams to make it.

personally, i think korean does have an unfair advantage. its fanatic/ borderlining on pcysho fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X