http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/ro...sdasftb_28/Tes

i dont understand spanish, but i guess this is 100% confirmation

Comment

pfffftttt

let him rot in a second grade team,
      I got no time for a signiture

Comment

He is a done deal.
        From me to the ity fans a bit congrats, your fans (90% of manchester) waited all that time and now they got a good player to take them to the next lever.
        Liverpool & Manc U better watch out (winning while playing crap will not last long)
        The new big 4: Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal & Newcastle.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
          He is a done deal.
          From me to the ity fans a bit congrats, your fans (90% of manchester) waited all that time and now they got a good player to take them to the next lever.
          Liverpool & Manc U better watch out (winning while playing crap will not last long)
          HA!!!!

You would be good enough to finish 7th. fat mike ashley aint that rich

We won with style last season...Livepool havent won anything since the FA Cup in 2006. We have won 2 leagues on the trot and the Champions League with plenty of goals.
          sigpic

Comment

He is a done deal.
            as much as i appreciate you putting Arsenal in there i still have to say....Newcastle top 4???? what could possibly make u think that?

great signing for Man City, i hope they can steal a lot of limelight from Man-CHOS-tar United.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
              great signing for Man City, i hope they can steal a lot of limelight from Man-CHOS-tar United.

Comment

Abramovich has been out-bidded.

How shocking is that ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  HA!!!!

You would be good enough to finish 7th. fat mike ashley aint that rich

We won with style last season...Livepool havent won anything since the FA Cup in 2006. We have won 2 leagues on the trot and the Champions League with plenty of goals.
                  You'll finish 5th. mark my words. the 2 cups you think you won on last sason were Ronaldos, the rest of the squad as you know..................aint shit.
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    Abramovich has been out-bidded.

How shocking is that ?
                    lol it just means he wasnt trying his hardest

Comment

You'll finish 5th. mark my words. the 2 cups you think you won on last sason were Ronaldos, the rest of the squad as you know..................aint shit.
                      Just keep worried about your team and a convict named Joey Barton which isnt as rich in money as much as fat Mike Ashely wants you believe.

and i aint marking your words they are....you know.....aint shit
                      sigpic

Comment

and where do you suppose newcastle will finish?

Comment

There is a new #1 team in Manchester

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                            lol when i played my first pro evo game i immediately edited manchesters name to that.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                              lol when i played my first pro evo game i immediately edited manchesters name to that.
                              its what my cousin in iran would call them and he would also say,

"CHOS-teghlal key mitoone as perspolis bebare."

Comment

Working...
                              X