Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything happens for a reason...no one will ever be happy with a World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything happens for a reason...no one will ever be happy with a World Champion

some lesson for you youngsters and most of you elders who have followed the game for decades like me...

No world cup or even continental champion will ever be accepted by everyone. Those who dont like the team that wins will always complain or come up with excuses on why. Some valid ones and some really irrational ones that dont make sense. Bottom line is, no team will dominate all the way thru and win convincingly. This is football and every game is different, bad calls and diving are part of the game until they fix it with technology and more refs.

THE CONCLUSION IS....no TEAM, NO TEAM will EVER win a world cup undeservingly. Every win comes after years and decades of work, heart break, disappointments and so on. You have to build history before you win world cups. There is a reason there has only been 8 teams........Holland will get their first one of these world cups because theyve already made 3 finals. Teams like brazil, italy and germany are self explanatory, plenty of history there, england won it cuz they invented the game and they have one of the best leagues ever, france and argentina also put in their work before they won it. so like it or not, this was spain's turn after decades of disappointment with great players who didnt make it past quarter finals.

so please stop the childish excuses over a call or yellow card or whatever to dismiss a championship becuase its already in history and its over. No team will get lucky enough to make it thru 7 brutal games and if they got lucky past 1 team somewhere its still not a valid excuse cuz they still won the other games after it. Just relax and enjoy the game and try to learn instead of complaining....cuz football is LIFE....u can either accept it and enjoy it or u can go on thru life complaining about what ifs and be miserable....in the end what goes around comes around....

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

it really takes the joy out of the game when people are sore losers

Comment

i agree with everything yo usay, but i must specify that there are world cups where the MOST deserving team does not win but still a deserving one. Also, one decision can change an entire game but the best lesson to take from this is:

'No world cup or even continental champion will ever be accepted by everyone. Those who dont like the team that wins will always complain or come up with excuses on why. Some valid ones and some really irrational ones that dont make sense.'

Comment

cough cough elnino

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
            i must specify that there are world cups where the MOST deserving team does not win but still a deserving one. Also, one decision can change an entire game but the best lesson to take from this is:

there are some really great teams that dont win or exit undeservingly but what makes it different is we would never know the result of their next game after, so we cant say for ex if brazil beat holland they would've won it all, who knows maybe they would've lost to uruguay or spain or germany in the final..

Comment

i agree, but among world champions of the past i think France in 1998 was a pretty well-liked champion, and even Brazil in 1994 (since Italians were more unhappy with roberto than with their opponent lol)

Italy in 2006 is easily on top of the dislike list lol
              Go Cows!

Comment

Brazil 1970 - No one will ever complain that they were undeserving champions or that they didn't dominate all the way through and win convincingly.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                  i agree, but among world champions of the past i think France in 1998 was a pretty well-liked champion, and even Brazil in 1994 (since Italians were more unhappy with roberto than with their opponent lol)
                  Italy in 2006 is easily on top of the dislike list lol

italy 2006 was a solid team, those who disliked them are among the childish people who come up with conpiracy theories out of their ass...no one scored a legit goal on them the whole tournament (one own goal vs. US and one DIVE penalty in final) and their results were; 2-0, 1-1, 2-0, 1-0, 3-0, 2-0, 1-1 thats 12 goals in 7 games which is not bad at all. and i laugh when people mention the australia game cuz italy deserved that win, they controlled the game and australia literally had 1 chance all game, idk where people get the logic from that australia could've actually won

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    italy 2006 was a solid team, those who disliked them are among the childish people who come up with conpiracy theories out of their ass...no one scored a legit goal on them the whole tournament (one own goal vs. US and one DIVE penalty in final) and their results were; 2-0, 1-1, 2-0, 1-0, 3-0, 2-0, 1-1 thats 12 goals in 7 games which is not bad at all. and i laugh when people mention the australia game cuz italy deserved that win, they controlled the game and australia literally had 1 chance all game, idk where people get the logic from that australia could've actually won
                    That game was one of few games I watched of Italy in that WC (the final obviously as well). Australia frustrated Italy and with 10 men Italy had little chance in Extratime against the hungary Aussies only a dive from grossso and an unjust penalty could have saved italy

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I think Spain had something like 8 goals in 7 games and managed to win it all. Hey it happens it was just their time to finally win and sit at the big boy table. Now they can boast about a European chamipionship and a World Cup chamionship.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        some lesson for you youngsters and most of you elders who have followed the game for decades like me...

No world cup or even continental champion will ever be accepted by everyone. Those who dont like the team that wins will always complain or come up with excuses on why. Some valid ones and some really irrational ones that dont make sense. Bottom line is, no team will dominate all the way thru and win convincingly. This is football and every game is different, bad calls and diving are part of the game until they fix it with technology and more refs.

THE CONCLUSION IS....no TEAM, NO TEAM will EVER win a world cup undeservingly. Every win comes after years and decades of work, heart break, disappointments and so on. You have to build history before you win world cups. There is a reason there has only been 8 teams........Holland will get their first one of these world cups because theyve already made 3 finals. Teams like brazil, italy and germany are self explanatory, plenty of history there, england won it cuz they invented the game and they have one of the best leagues ever, france and argentina also put in their work before they won it. so like it or not, this was spain's turn after decades of disappointment with great players who didnt make it past quarter finals.

so please stop the childish excuses over a call or yellow card or whatever to dismiss a championship becuase its already in history and its over. No team will get lucky enough to make it thru 7 brutal games and if they got lucky past 1 team somewhere its still not a valid excuse cuz they still won the other games after it. Just relax and enjoy the game and try to learn instead of complaining....cuz football is LIFE....u can either accept it and enjoy it or u can go on thru life complaining about what ifs and be miserable....in the end what goes around comes around....

Sorry, but I have to strongly disagree here, when there are people controlling something like football or even anything else, theres always emotions and feelings behind there judgement n decisions, its the feelings of the people that are in control and it determines the destiny of where that thing is headed.

That is a dangerous thing, example, if I had a big influence on world football and Im Persian, Im going to make sure of a few things, like the advancement of my team at any cost. The same goes for any other person living in such a nationalistic world with great control over things like football or anything else with significants for that matter.

Comment

but you know , that still doesn't change the fact that Italy and Spain are diving cry babies. I will get into professional soccer and make it to the WC just so I can give their players a reason to be stretched off when they go down.

Comment

Originally posted by footballcrazy10 View Post
                            Sorry, but I have to strongly disagree here, when there are people controlling something like football or even anything else, theres always emotions and feelings behind there judgement n decisions, its the feelings of the people that are in control and it determines the destiny of where that thing is headed.

That is a dangerous thing, example, if I had a big influence on world football and Im Persian, Im going to make sure of a few things, like the advancement of my team at any cost. The same goes for any other person living in such a nationalistic world with great control over things like football or anything else with significants for that matter.
                            you REALLY believe all these conspiracy theories. Why werent israel in the wc?

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                              you REALLY believe all these conspiracy theories. Why werent israel in the wc?

Israel doesn't need to be in the world cup, Israel owns a lot of other countries too, such as spain, germany, italy, france, brazil, and more

Comment

Working...
                              X