Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afshin Ghotbi News & Pics

Eyval Afshin

Last edited by hamidr316; 01-31-2011, 10:00 PM.
    شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

lol, good! he is now going to ruin their football but the showman may help them sell their strawberries w/ his big mouth!
    Down With the Dictator ... Neda's Pictorial Story 25 بهمن روز تقدیر ملی از پایداری رهبران جنبش سبز ذز برابر استبداد دینی

Comment

feel sorry for Japanies...

Comment

**** dare khaly bandi mikhoneh dobareh
        Last edited by Kasra.; 02-01-2011, 10:21 AM.
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

before i was really wishing afshin luck in japan. now after all the interviews with nekounam, nori, khalatbari and the rest of the tm players that were interviewed, i honestly dont know what to say about this guy anymore. i lost allllll of my respect for him.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol that team might get relegated

Comment

movafagh basheh. He is an Iranian and whether we like it or not he represents our football in a way, so let's wish him luck and as long as he stays away from TM, I don't care about the rest. It is true that he is a soul-seller but that's b/w him and the Japanese
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Neda View Post
                lol, good! he is now going to ruin their football but the showman may help them sell their strawberries w/ his big mouth!
                So much hate , you need to get out more and get a life now that he is gone !!

Comment

What applied to Deai, also applies to him.

He came, He saw and he Reeeeed

Comment

Did he already promised to win cups & titles for them?
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Did he already promised to win cups & titles for them?
                      Yes.
                      In his first press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        movafagh basheh. He is an Iranian and whether we like it or not he represents our football in a way, so let's wish him luck and as long as he stays away from TM, I don't care about the rest. It is true that he is a soul-seller but that's b/w him and the Japanese
                        The only way he represents our football is that he made a big S**t in it.

Comment

he is now gonna be doing actual service to iran by stuffing up japanese football

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

the last thing we should do is laugh at Japanese teams ...
                            i dont get why every1 is blaming ghotbi for the loss ....ghotbi tried his best but wasnt capable enough handling team melli ...id blame iff more ....after branko all we have done is PHUK UP ......we get shafted by every tom dik and harri ....
                            lets

Comment

at least investment in daei to gain experience meant that the investment would have
                              stayed home but this guy just wasted our national football to gain experience
                              so that he sells it to the highest bidder. i feel we are being badly used
                              Down With the Dictator ... Neda's Pictorial Story 25 بهمن روز تقدیر ملی از پایداری رهبران جنبش سبز ذز برابر استبداد دینی

Comment

Working...
                              X