What Tarbeeyat Badani Needs to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Tarbeeyat Badani Needs to do

In my opinion, they should focus on two coaches, and NOT one.

They have to put one on top of teammelli. They have to keep another involved with Iranian football somehow as an alternative and a POINT for the head coach that an alternative is always available if he does not perform.

Perspolees is tarbeeyat badani's property, isnt it? They have financial issues, dont they?

So, get a good coach for perspolees and keep him also as an alternative for Teammelli. that way, everyone would remain happy.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Originally posted by smanhoobi
    In my opinion, they should focus on two coaches, and NOT one.
    They have to put one on top of teammelli. They have to keep another involved with Iranian football somehow as an alternative and a POINT for the head coach that an alternative is always available if he does not perform.
    Perspolees is tarbeeyat badani's property, isnt it? They have financial issues, dont they?
    So, get a good coach for perspolees and keep him also as an alternative for Teammelli. that way, everyone would remain happy.
    This was pretty much the way it was. As far as I know, Simoene was coordinating his plans with Branko. And as far I know again, he was overseeing all the youth and omid (under 23).
    They is why I won't be surprised if Simoene or someone he recommands gets the head coaching (at least temp) after Branko.
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

In my opinion, Tarbyat badani should .

.................................................. ...................

1-desegnate more budget for Football.

2-Hire, heshmat mohajerani to replace dadkan.

3-Hire, Afshin Ghotbi,as interem coach,for next two years.

4-hire ,High class western european coach ,later for our next WC.

Comment

This is a copy of what I posted in another thread. I think Football Federation is actually in charge and not the Sazemane Tabeeyat Badani. Sazeman has some overall oversight, but when it comes to day to day stuff, it is IFF.

Gist of it is to inject money and Professionals (not just old soccer players, but guys who owned or were part of the running successful clubs outside Iran). As they call it Modeeran Ba Takhassos in football.

The most important thing is to find a buch of so called "modeerane Varzeshi". I heard Ghareeb who is kind of CEO of Esteghlal doesn't care muh about Soccer himself. Ansarifard seems to be a someone with potential. Someone who undrestands soccer is a business and run the club like a business. Because ultimately a club needs money to be run succesfully.

1- Strengthen our clubs and specially their youth programs : maybe even loans or Komake bela Avaz to clubs assuming they only can spend it in their youth programs. I am sure if clubs only pay 30-40 million less to the so called marki players like Nikbakht (supposedly he got 240 million from Perspolice) they can run Perspolices youth program.

2- Establish law and rule of law in our leagues. Establish a regular schedule for IPL. Deal with fake IDs and crap like that among leagues. Any team cheats on a player ID get them really punished. Rule of law in the long run mitigates nepateisem and favoritisem.

3- Government should let private sector involved on club ownership, give them tax beneift or grants. We need another 10 like ShafeeZadeh and show them there is money to be made here. All they need is to sell a player like Ooladi to Alkoft or Alzahremar in Ghatar or Dubai (atleast) and get a million or something like that.

4. Iranian TV must pay the league for broadcasting the games. This is the main source of income for most European clubs.

5- Strengthen the marketing deparatment of the soccer teams to go after Forgien companies who operate in Iran, Korean Samsung, LG, Nokia, Alcatel whoever else is there. Goverment can even negotiate with them, so they can sponser a sport team as part of them getting the contract. Merchandizing for clubs. Copy right law needs to be enforced.

6- Form a committee to study how successful clubs in the world are run and copy that in Iran. Government must eventually take itself out of the soccer and let it run like any other industry.

Boy I am on the role, I need to quite the god damn software job and become a consultant pitching this S*****t. LOL
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
          zzgloo joon,

How many years you haven't been in Iran?

1, I have no problem with that, they may do it as they are richer now.

2, Mohajerani was Reza Pahlavi's private coach, some thing never gets any official job in any department in Iran. I don't even say about his age. Be prepare for some one like Ahmadinejad who thinks "Farahani" is "na-mosalmoon" with 5 killo rish.

3, Ghotbi, the same thing, he can't even talk Persian properly (no offence) meaning he has no idea what's going on in Iran.

4, I have different view which doesn't fall to my response category. I mean "they may".

The whole point is "Dadkan would be gone even if he won the World Cup bcz of the politics and different party in power". Imagine Mr. Mortazavi is our rep in "human Right", figure the rest. (if you know who is Mortazavi, you will laugh your head off).

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
            zzgloo joon,
            How many years you haven't been in Iran?
            1, I have no problem with that, they may do it as they are richer now.
            2, Mohajerani was Reza Pahlavi's private coach, some thing never gets any official job in any department in Iran. I don't even say about his age. Be prepare for some one like Ahmadinejad who thinks "Farahani" is "na-mosalmoon" with 5 killo rish.
            3, Ghotbi, the same thing, he can't even talk Persian properly (no offence) meaning he has no idea what's going on in Iran.
            4, I have different view which doesn't fall to my response category. I mean "they may".
            The whole point is "Dadkan would be gone even if he won the World Cup bcz of the politics and different party in power". Imagine Mr. Mortazavi is our rep in "human Right", figure the rest. (if you know who is Mortazavi, you will laugh your head off).
            Cheers,
            hajagha e aziz.....
            I go to Iran twice a year,due to my job, and each time for a mounth.

1- yes, they have more money,and they need football to succeed for poletical reasons.......so that can be done.

2-Mohajerani , has been in and out of Iran for the last 15 years..he also has some roots in Iranian federation...as well as persian gulf states.beside, jalal talebi got the job,why not him ?

3-gotbi , speaks some broken farsi,and his farsi is not that bad...and he defenetly understand farsi very well....and more inportantly, he understand iranians,and all its complexities.

4-We need to hire a top of the line, western european coach, as eastern europeans are no longer in tone with modern football, nor south americans,as they need lots of skills,which we do not have.

Comment

hajagha e aziz.....
              I go to Iran twice a year,due to my job, and each time for a mounth.
              1- yes, they have more money,and they need football to succeed for poletical reasons.......so that can be done.
              2-Mohajerani , has been in and out of Iran for the last 15 years..he also has some roots in Iranian federation...as well as persian gulf states.beside, jalal talebi got the job,why not him ?
              3-gotbi , speaks some broken farsi,and his farsi is not that bad...and he defenetly understand farsi very well....and more inportantly, he understand iranians,and all its complexities.
              4-We need to hire a top of the line, western european coach, as eastern europeans are no longer in tone with modern football, nor south americans,as they need lots of skills,which we do not have.
              Don't convince me aziz, try to convince some one with the mentality of thinking "Israel should be removed from the world map". Mohajerani only lives in Iran. Do you think they give a job to some one who once had a tie on his neck?

As I said above "this is not my debate with you", I am trying to be realistic. Your suggestion is like "Khamenie should resign to let football improve", who's against it? I don't.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
                Don't convince me aziz, try to convince some one with the mentality of thinking "Israel should be removed from the world map". Mohajerani only lives in Iran. Do you think they give a job to some one who once had a tie on his neck?
                As I said above "this is not my debate with you", I am trying to be realistic. Your suggestion is like "Khamenie should resign to let football improve", who's against it? I don't.
                Cheers,
                haji jan...the topic on this thread was " what tarbeeyat badani needs to do ".........and not "what tarbeet badani will probebly do ".

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago
                  This is a copy of what I posted in another thread. I think Football Federation is actually in charge and not the Sazemane Tabeeyat Badani. Sazeman has some overall oversight, but when it comes to day to day stuff, it is IFF.

Gist of it is to inject money and Professionals (not just old soccer players, but guys who owned or were part of the running successful clubs outside Iran). As they call it Modeeran Ba Takhassos in football.

The most important thing is to find a buch of so called "modeerane Varzeshi". I heard Ghareeb who is kind of CEO of Esteghlal doesn't care muh about Soccer himself. Ansarifard seems to be a someone with potential. Someone who undrestands soccer is a business and run the club like a business. Because ultimately a club needs money to be run succesfully.

1- Strengthen our clubs and specially their youth programs : maybe even loans or Komake bela Avaz to clubs assuming they only can spend it in their youth programs. I am sure if clubs only pay 30-40 million less to the so called marki players like Nikbakht (supposedly he got 240 million from Perspolice) they can run Perspolices youth program.

2- Establish law and rule of law in our leagues. Establish a regular schedule for IPL. Deal with fake IDs and crap like that among leagues. Any team cheats on a player ID get them really punished. Rule of law in the long run mitigates nepateisem and favoritisem.

3- Government should let private sector involved on club ownership, give them tax beneift or grants. We need another 10 like ShafeeZadeh and show them there is money to be made here. All they need is to sell a player like Ooladi to Alkoft or Alzahremar in Ghatar or Dubai (atleast) and get a million or something like that.

4. Iranian TV must pay the league for broadcasting the games. This is the main source of income for most European clubs.

5- Strengthen the marketing deparatment of the soccer teams to go after Forgien companies who operate in Iran, Korean Samsung, LG, Nokia, Alcatel whoever else is there. Goverment can even negotiate with them, so they can sponser a sport team as part of them getting the contract. Merchandizing for clubs. Copy right law needs to be enforced.

6- Form a committee to study how successful clubs in the world are run and copy that in Iran. Government must eventually take itself out of the soccer and let it run like any other industry.

Boy I am on the role, I need to quite the god damn software job and become a consultant pitching this S*****t. LOL
                  I agree with you on all of those things
                  alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

haji jan...the topic on this thread was " what tarbeeyat badani needs to do ".........and not "what tarbeet badani will probebly do ".
                    Are we talking about Iran or Germany?

Their "need" should be in their "ability", otherwise I ask for Pelatini to become IFF head instead of France. It's a matter of half an hour "VISA" or "citizenship" time process.

Anyway, I made my point clear. It's all matters to me. You may accept it or being against it.

Cheers

Comment

I agree with #1,3,4. #2 I don't see it happening any time soon
                      so what we need to do is look for the best that we have that the government will not have any problems with and hire him for 6 months and renew if he does a good job because if we give them the job for a long time then they will turn itno the next dadkan e Haramzade.
                      alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

I thought about this alot,and some exchanges with fellow members, reminded of some important issues regarding the future of our football, as what to do next,that 4 years from now,we would not have to say...we should have, or we could have......and , this issue may be the most important for all of us to talk about......
                        there are questions, such as

1- Do we need a forign coach or an iranian ?
                        2-Do we need a south american, west european,or east european coach ?
                        3-what design should IFF have ?
                        4- What needs to be fundementaly done with our leagues
                        etc,etc,etc,......
                        Coaching..........

a look at other teams' coaches:

1-Germany....................Klinsman............... .......German
                        2-Costa rica..........Alexander Guimaraes..............costa rican
                        3- Ecuador.................luis f.Suarez....................Colombian
                        4-Poland................... pawel janas.................... Polish
                        5-England..............Sven goran eriksson..............swedish
                        6-paraguay..................Anibal Ruiz....................Uruguan
                        7-Trinidad..................Leo Beenhakker...............Dutch
                        8-Sweden..................Lars lagerback................ Swedish
                        9-Argentina................jose pekeman..................Argentinian
                        10-Ivory Coast.............henry michel..................French
                        11-Serbia .................. Petkovic........................Croetian
                        12-Holland.................. Van Bastan....................Dutch
                        13-Mexico.....................La volpe......................Argetinian
                        14-Iran........................Branko ivankovic............Croatian
                        15-Angola....................De Oliveira.....................Angolan
                        16-Portugal...................scolari................ ..........Brazilian
                        17-Italia.......................Marcelo Lippi..................Italian
                        18-Ghana.....................Durkovic................ ........Serbian
                        19-USA........................Bruce Arena...................USA
                        20-Czech Republic..........Karel Bruckner................Czech
                        21-Brazil.......................Carlos parreira................Brazilian
                        22-Croatia....................Zlatko Kranjcar................Croatian
                        23-Australia..................Guss Hiddink....................Dutch
                        24-Japan..........................zico............... ............Brazilian
                        25-France......................Raymond D....................French
                        26-Switzerland................Kobi Kuhn......................Swiss
                        27-South Korea...............Dick Advocaat................Dutch
                        28-Togo.........................Otto Pfister...................German
                        29-Spain........................Luis Aragones.................Spanish
                        30-Ukrain.......................Oleg Blokhin....................Ukrainian
                        31-Tunesia.....................Roger Lamerre.................French
                        32-Saudi Arebia...............Cesar Dias......................Brazilian
                        .................................................. ...................................-
                        We have 16 countries that have forign coaches............
                        the countries that have more coaches in the world cup.....are....
                        1-Brazil..........4
                        2-Holland.......4
                        3-France........3
                        4-Croatia........3
                        5-Germany,Sweden,Argentina....each 2
                        .................................................. .......................................
                        If one wants to choose a coach only by nationality......Brazil and Holland seem to be a prefered country.........
                        And eastern European countries,although,have more and least expensive coaches,yet,it appears that East Europeans seem to not have the right system,and are less fluied.
                        .................................................. .........................................
                        Domestic Coaches......
                        there are new generation of iranian coaches,some Ex-players,and some who have been succesful and been in many forign coaching classes....as well as small number of iranian coaches whom have experince of coaching out side of Iran..........in addition to that...there is a belief,that Domestic coaches may understand the culture better,and can deal with our IFF better, and more over they can motivate the players better,and understand the charactor of players,and hence better choices for TM...............Some may argue,otherwise,that iranian coach has less of an international knowledge of football,and football is getting more international everyday,and more over, an iranian coach does not have the western efficiencies,nor managerial skills...and may get intimidated by inside influences...............................
                        .................................................. .....................................
                        IFF,and Tarbeate badani.........There is the issue of managment from the top,and long term planning,and budget,and infustructure.......which,it appears,along with a great fan base in iran,the islamic Republic is commited to have strong showing in international venues...so much so,it may devise uncharacteristic decisions, just to satisfy internal demands,and advance the propagnda of football for its poletical benefits....................
                        .................................................. ........................................

Conclusion......
                        Football by far,is most international sport in Iran..one which puts Iran in an enviroment with international standards,and expectations.and although,poleticaly iran is isolated,yet,every day,Iran gets closer to international view of Football.......There are more and more forign coaches in iranian local clubs, there are more and more forign players playing in iranian league, there more and more iranian players playing in forign lands.....and as we saw, in international Tv interviews, most iranian players speak some level of english language, and associating with a forign language has become ordinary in local clubs, and names of forign players have become house hold subject in everyday,ordinary Iranian family............More over, there is a demand to elevate the level of our football by interacting with other countries and exchange of ideas and talents..........
                        Although, Domestic Management and coaching has its own appeal, yet, today's football and its fast advancement,requires up to date knowledge,and western efficiencies.as well as elevating our standards by the way of all others who have done it,,,which is:: internationalizing the system, and most likely an accuplished western coach,in association with open and progresive federation who while developing talents and additing infurstructure,looks more to outside than inside for new Ideas .

Comment

Very nice research zz jaan. Enjoyed every bit of it.

In my opinion, no matter where the coach comes from, much thought and research must be given to the vision, mentality of that particular coach.

What we need is a coach like "Fatih Terim". We need to first become very attack minded. Try to win the games with number of scores against arabs and asian teams. Finish the games like 6-5 for example. Once we establish the confidence that we can WIN and we can SCORE, we should start strenghtening the defensive characteristics WITHOUT compromising much on our attacking powers.

This needs a LOT of PATIENCE from FANS and MEDIA. Its a process that may be faced with some un-desirable outcomes. But its gonna be SOME. In long run, we will be established.

Fatih Terim did the same for Turkey and that lift them up quite a few notches.

I still think we need to focus on two coaches. One for TeamMelli and one for perspolees.
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                          X