Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day16: Elimination days started, Germans uncontrollable!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day16: Elimination days started, Germans uncontrollable!!

What would be better than being a citizen of a country who’s one of the best countries in your beloved football, the world cup held in your country, you cheer for your team in the stadium and in first 11 minutes, you are already 2-0 ahead? Man I wish I was German today. What a joy. I haven’t seen Germany play like that before, have you? The third question, how about man of the match? You have already a living legend, Ballak, in the field who is on command and in control of the game, have double digit shouts at goal and forced the Swedish keeper to have the same number of saves, in the other hand, a youngster with only 20 years old scored both goals, one with left and one with right foot, still the man of the match is Klose who did every thing but score the goal in my book. Today was Germany day.

The second match started stormy which within the first 10 minutes the scoreboard already showing 1-1. But the rest of match was not as exciting as I hoped so. Argentina was not the same team played in group stage and a much improved Mexican team still showed they are a second level team at their best. To be fair, I was impressed by Mexico’s encouragement showing no fear of the names where they out played Argentina in the first 5 minutes and scored the first goal. The only thing I should mention about this game, which I think will be reminded several times, was the fantastic goal scored by Argentina in over time, I think this goal may become goal of the tournament. If you haven’t seen it, watch it. Next round will be between Germany and Argentina, it can be an early final based on both teams' performances and potentials, of course excluding today’s Argentina game, they are still tigers with one day off.

Enjoy the football festival.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Hajagha; 06-24-2006, 03:55 PM.

The second match started stormy which within the first 10 minutes the scoreboard already showing 1-1. But the rest of match was not as exciting as I hoped so. Argentina was not the same team played in group stage and a much improved Mexican team still showed they are a second level team at their best.
    Haji jan i have to disagree. This was by far the most exciting game so far!

Comment

agree 50 toman, most exciting match so far. dameshoon garm

ازمودم عقل دور اندیش را-------- بعد از این دیوانه سازم خویش را

Comment

Working...
      X