Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Mansoor Jaan

Mansoor Jaan:

Please and please, we are done. Finished. And the way I see it and hear it, we are NOT looking good for the future.

I dont think there is anything we can loose here. Mansoor Jaan. We GOT TO educate people of the truth. This is an education. It will silence a few people who are not informed of stuff and yet "Saaheb e nazarand".

We are hearing a lot about Karimi. All first hand experiences, and NO , not from journalists and papers. These are real life people I am hearing stuff from.

Ali Karimi's actions were insult. Why should be let him and alike to get away with this? Why?

Tell us more mansoor jaan. Let us have more real life people telling us, what went wrong and who was behind it.

I am doing my part as much as possible regardless of basless reactions. But, evenif, one person gets educated, we have done one change in this rotted "altered" culture.

Thanks
    Last edited by smanhoobi; 06-27-2006, 03:29 PM.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Salam Soheil jaan,

Ba arze mazerat for delay response. After seeing the dirty side of our football and sad state of affairs these days, it is hard for me to motivate myself to be around here. I put something in football forum. Hope it helps. I am just trying to write enough without getting "thrown out from top of Plasco building" next time I visit .....
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

Soheil ham bad joori beh Karimi gir daadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Behrooz
        Soheil ham bad joori beh Karimi gir daadeh.
        Behrooz jaan:

I wish I wouldnt have to. But, my time, your time, people's time and energy and love is not cheap. This passion is not something you or anybody could play with.

Technical insufficiencies, lack of knowledge, or just a simple mistake are all understandable. But "intentional" acts is NOT acceptable.

I dont want "Vakeel Vasee". I dont need "vakeel vasee". People who do that are known. If I have a problem I refer to them. BUT a player is NOT my "vakeel vasee". They should understand that.

Comment

ok but why isn t this much critisizm or "gir dadegi" applied to Ali Daei and Branco?
          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Working...
          X