Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves to win, among the remaining " 4 " ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who deserves to win, among the remaining " 4 " ??

Little side road from talking so much about,TM,and the follow ups.....The WC,and its remaing games.
    OK, ...Condenters and protenders have been seperated !!
    Now, we have the last 4....Italia,...Germany,....France,.....or Portugal.??
    1- Germany, is good and have the homefield advantage.

2-Italia, is getting stonger as it goes on.

3-France, new life,and last days of Zedan.

4-Portugal,." Gorbehe siah "

France and Germany seem more deserving,as they have been impresive.
    The coaching has specialy been out standing with these two teams.......
    They also have untanglebles with them.
    I personaly, like France better.

all 4 can win it of course,,but Germany and Portugal have seemed the more consistent ones so far,,,remember that Italy is the only team has not yet faced a traditional power house in this tournament,,,all the rest have been tested well, Italy thoguh we shall see on Tuesday....
    Germany all the way.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

The last 2 teams these 4 beat were :

1- Portugal......England,Holland

2-Italy............Unkrain,Australia.

3-Germany......Argentina,Sweden.

4-France.......Brazil,spain.

Comment

Germany, all the way to their 4th cup.

Comment

Italia deserves it even though they didnt play up to their potential in a few games, they have gotten back on track and should win their 4th cup.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

italy

they have had the easiest 2nd round and quarters, but their group was probably the hardest out of those 4.

Comment

italy because they are the best out of the 4 that are left.
              alimossavat.acndirect.com ( saving people money on essential services. )

Comment

I have never seen a player to play as smooth as Zedan in my life. He is the island of stability,no matter whom he plays against......VIVA LA FARANCE

Comment

I think Germany will win it

Germany was lucky to win against Argentina, but now with being host and all. It will be Germany. While on the topic, Potrugal is the most undeserving team in the remaining four. Finally for the quarter final games the only game worth watching was Brazil France (I didn't see Italy Ukrain actually) but the rest were really poor games.

Too bad to see the beautiful offensiev game (as kruyf suggest it) is not being played.
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

definatley germany since they have been 1CLASS hosts, nooshe janeshoon if they win

Comment

I personally don't think any of the last four, over the course of the whole tournament deserve the tag of world cup champions.

Italy have been poor in a lot of games - they cheated with that dive against Australia when I reckon they may have lost it in extra time being a man down. They deserved their win against Germany though - saving their best football for last.

Germany were very fortuitous with a lot of the refereeing in this wc. In both the Argentina and Italy games they got away with a lot of fouls and almost all of the decisions were going their way. If you watch the first couple of minutes of the Argentina game they start off with two or three atrocious fouls that the referee fails to do anything about and set about the whole game trying to intimidate Argentina by being overly-physical. I guess it's always going to be the case as the home nation though.

Portugal were lucky to get so far without scoring many goals and with their gamesmanship and Ronaldo's diving it detracts from the good football when they actually play any. Scolari has turned Portugal from an exciting attacking technical outfit into, well, the new Brazil (or his Brazil).

France were very lucky to overcome both Spain and Portugal with a couple of dives from Henry. They played very well against Brazil though but were very negative against Portugal and were lucky that Scolari's substitutions and decision making were atrocious.

Comment

1) italy
                        2) germany
                        3) Argentina
                        4) Netherlands
                        5) France
                        6) Spain
                        7) Brazil
                        8) Portugal
                        9) Czech Republic
                        10) England
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                        X