Physical condition of our players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Physical condition of our players

The state of physical condition of our players is extremely poor. I want to know their diets as a TM player and their workout schedule. Are weight lifting and in general gym part of TM's training?

It's absolutely ridiculous seeing our players fall immediately after small contacts. Our IPL best goal scorer and also starter in TM is anorexic.

Our team lacks on a lot of issues, and being physically ready is one of them. Their shape is scary, I've seen my local team players in better shape than our TM players.

this has always been the problem, currently is the problem, and will be the problem with TM players.

our conditioning (both physically and mentally) is brutal.

not only do we fall easily and get pushed around, but a full 90 minute game is a HUGE hassle for our players.

it was our downfall in the WC, and it is our downfall right now.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Another problem could be Iranian food. It's not like pasta or potatoes. Our players don't have as much energy as their counterparts in European teams during top games. Chelo Kabab is awesome but not ideal for a footballer.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Working...
      X