X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Comments !!

Not new in our football - but certainly a first for a TM coach -
    nothing that was not expected !!

what is he trying to fight with someone?

i don't exactly understand what this picture is portraying?
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I think that's an old picture. maybe when SS was playing on the road.

Comment

The rishoo guy is Saket, the chairman of the Sepahan club. I think it belongs to a domestic game between Esteghlal and Sepahan.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

This is a couple of years ago the controversial match with Sepahan. The match is In Isfahan and Ghalehnoyi got into a fight with stadium/club officials of Sepahan.

true class we have on our TM bench.

Comment

The shirt and pants ghalenoee is wearing,is exactly the one he was wearing during the game with syria.

Comment

Hadi jaan is right. It belongs to couple of years ago. Ghalenoei was red carded (I think the game before) and had to watch the match in Isfahan from the stand. There, someone bad mouth him and he got physical with him. That is Saket there but I can't remember if the game was against Sepahan or Zobahan.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              Go IRAN!

Comment

If I remember correctly, it was Sepahan. I remember this from the 90 program which discussed that incident.

Comment

Come on people

You guys are too hard on this guy. This guy was brought up in Iran, got beaten by his Principal and assistant Principal liek another million Iranina kids. He went to the same Amjadeeyah like you and I and heard the worst swears against refs like "Sheer Samavar, ......" " Ressho Seebeel Sattar too .... Khat Neghahdar". Now all of a sudden you expect him to behave like Flix Maggat or Savan Erickson.

Look at Morrinhio in Chelsi, he get's into trouble with Refs as well. It is a personality traits that Morrinhio has. Same way with GN. I wish he was a more mature and thougful guy, but expecting him being a super nice guy within the Iranian soccer atmosphere is a bit unrealistic. Most of Iranian soccer players are from the Southern part of Tehran (Nazi Abab, Shoush, etc.) or even in Khuzestan from the least fortunate (poorest khoozestanis), so I think you guys aren't fair here.

Go read the papers Denizli has an issue in PP right now to make the players were shinguards during the practice. Can you beleive that, PP is the top club in Iran and one of the issues that its coach has is to make the players wear shinguard. From this kind of environment what do you expect?
                  While I don't condone what GN did in Esfehan last year in the final Jaam Hazfi in Esfeshan (that is the pic shown here), I think putting him under this kind of scrutiny at this stage when he just been the coach for like 2 months is unfair.

What else in Iran is working properly that now all of a sudden we demand excellence from GN?
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X