If Ghalenoee did not work , then what ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ghalenoee did not work , then what ?

I agree that Ghalenoee deserves more time, to do his best,and it is premature to cross him off just yet......
    I also do not wish to bring those forign coach and domestic coach issues up again........
    yet, The most succesful forign coaches in our history,have been:
    1-Raykov
    2-Branko
    3-Denizeli
    and based on reality,and the fact that, due to our poletical and Iff situation, we may not be able to land a top european coach........
    Yet, it appears, that, may be coaches from Turkey,may have easier time to succeed in our country.....beside,them being from a nighboring country, and beside from being a moslem nation, and beside from haveing similar culture,and turkish coaches may be more willing to come to Iran,....they also happen to be a sort of a power house in today's football.
    Turkey, a country that has more than 4000 football clubs , ( yes 4000 ), could vey well an answer to our football.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/turkey_..._football_team
    www.betinf.com/prev_turkey.htm
    according to above refferences, turkey has number of top coaches, with international experinces....
    Otto rehhagel,Ersun Yanal,Coskum ozari,etc....to name a few
    and the most successful currant coaches .....
    1- Senol Gunes ( 3 rd, place 2002 WC,and 3 rd,place 2003 confederation cup)
    2- Fatih terim ( quarter final 1996 EU championship ), ( Currant national team coach )
    3- Mostafa denizeli ( Quarter final 2000 EU championship ) , ( Currant head coach of perspolice,and previouse coach of Pas )
    Out of thier top coaches, thier best, SENOL GUNES, is availeble !!

well, i always had this idea in my own mind that Ghalenoei was nothing but a short-term plan to overcome the qualifiers for the Asian cup, and that he'd be good enough to do so. In the long run, i do expect to see a good foreign coach, and perhaps one of the coaches you have named in your list.

i don't have much knowledge of the coaches in Iran, but based on our league, i can make my own assumptions.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I wouldnt mind giving Denzili a chance.

Comment

without going over the dubious ranking of Iran's best coaches ( ), I agree with the thrust of zz jan's statement that perhaps the turks have a better chance at leading TM.

and I also agree that any of the 3 turk coaches named can be a massive boost to our TM.

and now that the stupid pp, have hired denizli, and considering that Gunes is free, I think IFF can do a great service to Iran by hiring Gunes.

Comment

I believe, Ghalenoee tried to do a " GHALATE ZIADI ".........
          He started with an assumption that , IFF, was wrong to had chosen a forign coach,to begin with.....And he started with players he thought, Branko had missed.......and more over, he wanted to show,he can even have good results by more of local players,since he thought, branko had over-dependense to legioners..............
          He is now begining to understand the magnitude of the task,as well as his short commeings.........
          He will end up, with same or similar line-up , as Branko in near future, and he will have even worse results than Branko..........That is my take.

Comment

If Ghalenoi does not work out id say give the chance to either one of these coaches

Phillipe Troussier, Bruno Metsu. Senul Gunez or Denzili

Comment

DD Jaan Why are you so Big toward Denizli?

This guy hasn't had a real coaching job for years except in Paas. He was an analyst in Turkey. No team picked him up. If he is so hot, I think Turks would have given him a shot.

He showed the utmost lack of being a professional during the fiasco ( I dont' knwo the details granted) when he left PASS for couple of weeks in the last league (while Paas was chasing Esteghlal and in Asian Cup).

Turkey's soccer as a whole except that one thrid place show in WC2002 which was a fluke WC with Turkey getting the third place and Korea Fourth, hasn't had much success. Maybe two Turk teams after 40 years won UEFA cup but even UEFA cup isn't as high caliber as UEFA Championship.

Denizli had Paas fora long time and I didn't see a noticable difference in tactical maturity when I watched Paas playing. Their success (granted partly) was due to the fact that whenever Borhani was hot or for a while Iman Razzaghi Raad and even Bayati Nia or Abbas Aghai were hot, Paas was hot otherwise nada.
              "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
              Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
              Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X