No announcement yet.

Players that DO NOT belong in TM....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree. He plays with intensity and an urge (almost too greedy) to score goals. His shooting is at the very least above standard with what we currently have in tm as far as strikers go baring perhaps Hashemian (although he hasn't impressed me much with his finishing either.)

But we are really lacking a strong, fast player with good ball controll and the ability to deke opposition players in our strikers at the moment. Even if his finishing is not up to standard (which is debatable in itself considering just recently he was our highest scoring forward in the warm up against a club team), he could still be used to draw markers and make a good pass to an open Hashemian.

Football intelligence is where he lacks I think, but even Karimi was a ball hog at one point in his career. Karimi changed, so can Oladi.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
      Additionally I don't think Shojaei, Akbarpour and Oladi have what it takes to be a TM player. I have my doubts about Kazemi, Enayati and Sadeghi as well, but due to lack of alternatives, it's ok for me when they're still called up.
      Shojaei is exactly what we need right now (and in the absence of Karimi, whenever that may be) as a natural playmaker. He passes accurately, can beat his markers, shoots with both feet, has great vision....especially for his age.

Plus, he is still young MR jan...you gotta start off somewhere! we can't expect 17 year old phenoms in our football! Oladi and Shojaei are young and need the experience. You can't just cross them off the list like that, especially due to their age!
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
      X