Mirza for sure
        ^^^ I agree!

Comment

mirza

Comment

Talebloo
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

i would go for talebloo because he is our future..
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                i would go for talebloo because he is our future..

What do u mean he is our future? I don't get it. Mirza is just 27. He can stay between sticks for 10 more years as he is a keeper. Talebloo is 24 just 3 years between them. does it make Mirza a finished goalie and vahid man of the future?
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mirza

Comment

Damn it! I voted with closed eyes! can an admin change my vote for Mirzapour?
                    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

lol @ viva..haha...

and human jan, well-stated...

goalies play into their late 30s man, mirza and talebloo are BOTH our future...i hope talebloo in 3 years becomes more mature than mirza presently...

either way, i still say mirza...currently, he's better
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by human
                        What do u mean he is our future? I don't get it. Mirza is just 27. He can stay between sticks for 10 more years as he is a keeper. Talebloo is 24 just 3 years between them. does it make Mirza a finished goalie and vahid man of the future?
                        Your answer is "No and YES" Human joon, I mean Mirza on paper is still young and as you said he can stay active for another decade, but it's also proven that he is what he is with the least improvement, he, with too many underserved chances, is still competing with a keeper, who is by the way younger, with only 3 caps and a future ahead of him to become better and better with gaining experience. Of course, many people are like me who believe that Mirza was a wrong choice to begin with and even was not in the level of competing in any professional level, National level is a joke to talk about.

Taleblo might be like Mirza, with no improvement after 5 years, but I put my money where I see a chance for improvement, not where is proven to see a "FINISHED" person in improving.

That's why Taleblo is our future and Mirza is a "finished" keeper.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                          Damn it! I voted with closed eyes! can an admin change my vote for Mirzapour?
                          Only for you. That will be $3.99.
                          Done, please use paypal to pay. Thanks.
                          Go IRAN!

Comment

Either one of those three will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by human
                              more or less, wat i meant is wat hajagha already said, mirzapour is only 27 i know, for a GK who can play upto 37, 10 years is a long footballing career but we are talking about a GK who has been capped around 70 times if im not mistaken and has been constantly playing for almost every iran game for the past 4 years and this is a lot of experience for a GK, yet his performance isnt very pleasing. he has had his great games, but so did tabatabaei, nakisa and boroumand, but wat happened then? they were young too, werent they supposed to be for TM for another 10 years as well??

In talebloo i see more potential, mirzapour when he started off (where talebloo is now) was not as good as talebloo in my opinion. now he might be better than talebloo right now (by not a big margin however) but this is after 4 years of constant training, and practice and under 2 GK coaches and constant support from the head coach. in my opinion, if talebloo was given the same chance mirzapour had, he would become much better now. last year at the age of 23, he was about to break hejazi and abedzadeh's record in IPl if it wasnt for just 45 minutes or so!! SHUKHI NIST!!

mirzapour can be our second GK if someone else doesnt come around and push him or/and talebloo over, but i think we will gain more (in terms of quality and quantity both) if we start investing in talebloo now.

just my opinion.
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X