Am I the only one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one ?

As excited I am about the upcoming Euro Football season to watch our players in different Euro leagues - I have very little interest in our National Team !!! this is the first time in 40 years, I have felt that way about TM, ever !!! am i the only one - or are the akhoonds succeeding in detaching us from TM ?

I feel a little bit like that as well...

Comment

Martini Jaan
      It's terrible - I hate to feel like this
      I don't know if it's the whole WC fiasco, having Ghalenoei as a coach, or the current dangers that Iran is facing.... but whatever it is - I seem not to care anymore. I don't even know when we play next - or who's on the roster.

Comment

If anything, I have MORE interest in the national team b/c we are at a time where we seriously need to worry and show our support.

Of course, i'm excited about Europe too, but I will always be excited when Iran plays, no matter what team is put out there...i'll pretty much watch Iran's D team against Teraktor Sazi's R team...as long as "Iran" is mentioned, i'll watch it...can't help it
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

If anything, I have MORE interest in the national team b/c we are at a time where we seriously need to worry and show our support.

Of course, i'm excited about Europe too, but I will always be excited when Iran plays, no matter what team is put out there...i'll pretty much watch Iran's D team against Teraktor Sazi's R team...as long as "Iran" is mentioned, i'll watch it...can't help it
          OK Faraz - now give us the honest version !!

Comment

Originally posted by Amirza
            OK Faraz - now give us the honest version !!
            lol, no seriously...i guess u could say i'm obsessed...
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

This is the first time that nothing in football is exciting to me!

Maybe it's because Italy became champs and I'm fullfilled! or maybe I'm kinda burnt out...
              VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

I think Regardless of what each fan had thought of our chances, we all somehow feel like "something" failed. so the letdown of failure is there for all of us (most of us). time will take care of this.

I think when we have a couple of players to get excited about, we can start getting excited again.

Comment

Originally posted by Amirza
                  Martini Jaan
                  It's terrible - I hate to feel like this
                  I don't know if it's the whole WC fiasco, having Ghalenoei as a coach, or the current dangers that Iran is facing.... but whatever it is - I seem not to care anymore. I don't even know when we play next - or who's on the roster.

amireza jan, what you are feeling is actually that "release and emptying of energy" that built up in the run up to the WC and its final release at the WC.

it is natural, as almost all of us had the same mounting tension and excitement for more than a year, culminating in the big event.

that happens to everyone, everywhere.

now, add to this our terrible showing and disaster at the WC, which makes one even less enthusiastic about football.

the above 2 factors , we must admit, happens not only to fans, but the PLAYERS also.
                  even they, whether they were a part of the WC squad or not, felt this emptying and release at the WC.
                  so it does take a while for the excitement to build up.

Comment

I think alot of you are lieing to yourselves...

I mean, we all feel down sure, but when Iran is playing, don't tell me you don't rush to watch it, or get a live report or...

We're all still highly interested...we're just coming off a down, that is all

Comment

It is somewhat netural I think

With WC fiasco, twice postpondment of IPL and they whole lack of stability and direction on IFF, I think it is very natural to feel this way.

Let the game against South Korea comes, EsEs and PP play and you see things start to turn around.
                      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                      sigpic

Comment

This issue is dynamic,and is related to many points....
                        One ,is that it is just like islamic regim, and our so called revelution.....once, are hopes to get rid of shah,so we could have freedum,turned to a night mare......there is been a let down in people participation in poletics, as if they do not trust any one any more,and disappointed in poletics all together...
                        Just as Branko and dadkan, with avoiding playing better teams for preparation and creating false value for TM,our hopes got too big,and reality disappointed us.....
                        another point,is the foundemental mess in our system,that no good thing could ever come out of this mullahs regim.
                        Another,is the state of eveybody for himself !!!as our team, is a collection of some individual players whom are just looking for an opputunity to get out of Iran, and taste some freedom and some money.
                        Another is, the stupidity of our players, as most, once get some attention, forget where they come from,and over estimate themseleves...just as hashemian,used to say,he does not want to play for TM,because his was not appriciated enough,,,or, when karimi, just recently said, if I am wrong,I will not play for TM any more.........
                        All together, it is a big mess !!............and one thing is for sure......no matter how good we may be, we are in a situation that we will perform half as good as we could, since, there is no fucal point, to reach !.....And there is question of , whom ? for who ? why me ?and what is in it for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X