Doostan e Khoobam.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doostan e Khoobam.................

I shall be missing you all.....It has been my honor to be associating with you all.....
    I am writing this post,as it will be my last....I will not add any more respond...but just wanted to thank you all for your friendship, and tolerance.
    My friends, faraz,behzad-b,Doctor doom, hajagha,webmaster,martin-reza,vivaitalia,mansoor,smanhoobi.etc,etc,etc..... ..........
    Wish you all the best.......ZZGLOO ( Bahram )

What happened?? I know you said you won't respond anymore, but I simply gotta ask!

Whatever happened, you can at least drop by then and when!

Anyway, best wishes and it was a pleasure getting to know you here!

Comment

yea, like martin asked, wat happened?
      professional issues??
      personal issues?
      or wat??

gudluck in ur future anywayz bahram khan!
      nice knowig u
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I dont know what has happened, but definitely know this that you can drop by and write , even if it is not as frequent.

you may be moving or ..., but that never held anyone back.
        hell, I've been in Iran for the past 3 months, and I still keep in touch.

so I dont see why you couldnt drop a line or two once in a while.

I wish u luck in whatever endeavours you take on, my friend.

Comment

Bahram jan,

I hope everything is Ok with you and your family. I don't get a good feeling about this last post of yours, and I hope I am wrong. if we can offer support please PM us and I hope that all is well with you.

I hope to see you back here soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your sudden announcement

I truly enjoyed reading your posts. I found them educational, well presented, and logical and was looking for more. Sorry to hear about you decision. It does seem a bit strange the sudden notice and I hope if there is a misundrestanding or a if there was an action by anybody that bothered you, you choose a different way of dealing with it.

Anyhow, best of luck regardless.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

Bahram jan,

what happened????????

i know you said you aren't going to add a response, but I hope you do come back and reverse your decision...

take care, i really hope nothing bad has happened

faraz
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Is this the way F+ members say goodbye? Maybe so.

Comment

I don't like this. What happend Bahram?

Comment

good luck and take care.
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

oh no, my hamshahri is leaving...
                      zzgloo, i really hope that you can come back once in a while, your great posts will be missed. I hope everything is ok with you and i wish you the best of luck

Comment

Salam Aghaye Bahram,

I double checked your recent posts and threads to make sure no incident was gone un-noticed by our staff. I am assuming it is either a personal matter which I won't ask or the sad state of our "free-fall" football but I suggest you to stay around if you can because things are gonna get interesting very soon ...

Cheers.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                        Go IRAN!

Comment

Working...
                        X