No announcement yet.

Syria-Iran: What if we lose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haji jan, I think we all shd take a step back and observe REALITY once in a while.

it is a FACT that after major tournaments, WC being the biggest of them all, players and teams go through a period of .... ummm , lets say "lack of motivation" ( to be politically correct ).
    these major tournaments are sources of great "emptying" of emotions, passions, drive, ... for all teams and players.
    your exampls are testament to this FACT.

I think we all can be better football fans and more knowledgable about sports in general, if we observed and read about such psychological aspects of the sport as well.

------------------------

somehow I see this quite TRAGIC that some ppl who desperately TRIED to give undue credit to branko by twisting everything, are now suddenly adopting the opposite attitude.

for someone who boasted that "STATS say it all" and "results matter, not how they are achieved" , it sure comes as a surprise to see them suddenly ignore the same "results & stats" !!
    hehehe.

I guess we see all kinds of ppl

------------
    also, I dont need to remind our friends that making 3rd sub ( even if as late as 88th minute ) is at least BETTER than NOT making the sub, while losing the game !!!
    eh?
    everyone remember the WC ?

--------------

oh, btw, a look at these two posts show who uses what language and needs to act civilized ( not "civilian", btw ).

http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=24
    &
    http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=17

so my suggestion to haji jan is his "javaab" be "khamooshi" ...... I'm sure we all know the proverb

me?
    I use whatever adjective befitting ( as I see it ) the player, coach, personality in our football. true.
    but at least I dont try to "preach" & demand civilized langauge from others.
    Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 09-08-2006, 09:41 AM.

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
      X