Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you replace ghalenoe before the Asian Cup finals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persepolis
    the 11th coach IS Qhale-Noi !

Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Persepolis
      1- experience
      2- understanding of football, formation and system
      3- player selection

GN lacks in all areas.

GN should be assistant to an experienced coach for 1-2 years and prove himself at the international level b4 handing the job. his performance at IPL has been somewhat unimpressive let alone at TM level. if Esteghlal won IPL it was more due to recruiting top players and also favors from IFF than his coaching.

but now, TM has turned into his training grounds! and we don't know whether he makes it anywhere.

Add to that Discipline. I think TM and frankly all of the IFF needs to be straightened out. Maybe a ban of a month or two would get their act together, but i dont even think that would do it.

My ideas are this:

-get a great foreign coach (lets finally spend some money and get someone good)
      -improve our training camps with real hard training like the best clubs in europe do.
      -get more advisors and analysts who watch the trends and the teams of Asia.
      -spend more money on the youth, teen and olympic levels.
      -And something that I think may be a good idea.... play TM games in reasonably sized stadiums around the country. Not just in Tehran or in a blue moon mashad/esphahan. Azadi is never more than 1/3 filled for the last 5 or so TM games. Why dont we move to a 40,000 seater and make it seem packed? Make the crowd the 12th man

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2
        Add to that Discipline. I think TM and frankly all of the IFF needs to be straightened out. Maybe a ban of a month or two would get their act together, but i dont even think that would do it.
        My ideas are this:
        -get a great foreign coach (lets finally spend some money and get someone good)
        -improve our training camps with real hard training like the best clubs in europe do.
        -get more advisors and analysts who watch the trends and the teams of Asia.
        -spend more money on the youth, teen and olympic levels.
        -And something that I think may be a good idea.... play TM games in reasonably sized stadiums around the country. Not just in Tehran or in a blue moon mashad/esphahan. Azadi is never more than 1/3 filled for the last 5 or so TM games. Why dont we move to a 40,000 seater and make it seem packed? Make the crowd the 12th man
        GN is pretty decent in Iranian standards with Discipline at least. He was the one who kicked a lot of so called star players out of Esteghlal and he has a no non sense attitude. He doesn't play names and in his team you need to earn your spot. Dont' get me wrong, the guy isn't a god and is not perfect but he isn't short in discipline and playing names. Again, I am saying in Iranian standards. Remember the whole concept of punctuality and time in Iran and West are kind of different and Iranian society in general and our soccer in speical has a long way to go in that department, but relatively GN is ok in these two departments.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

The tournament will show us if he should stay or not. He'll gain some international experience as well so it's a good thing. But to be honest, the thought that he could be leading us in the coming WC2010 ualification campaign is a little scary.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

I don't like him, but the results so far clearly speak for him. If that continues, there is absolutely no reason to fire him.

Comment

GN has been very impressive so far. Some observation about Jordan game:

GN allowed a series of new faces in, while the Jordanian team had many of
              their national team starters. This is a good way to allow players have an
              international cap, while sending a signal around the IPL, anyone who is ready
              and can show, will be noticed! Big big + to GN.

I am not sure about insisting on Niki, but I guess each coach has a softspot.

The defence was solid and no real threat, eventhough the formation of the
              team was very different from the last game, the middlefield was in our
              control.

I will not take the conservative position and say it right now, GN may prove
              many of his opponents wrong by showing something foreign coachs
              lack:

-How things work in Iran
              -Good knowledge of our domestic players
              -And an even better knowledge of their pshyce

Knock on wood

Comment

GN out prior to the AC and hire Co Adriaanse!
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL
                  GN out prior to the AC and hire Co Adriaanse!
                  I agree with the 1st part for sure as he is not a coach that can bring AC to Iran, as for the replacement, I guess that's where we lack the money and the environment for a good coach to work in.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                  X