Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the players under 20 years old in the IPL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mokhlesim Ali jaan. I meant he is a good scorer for his age. I don't think he would maintain that among the big boys' league... but if he does, then yes, I agree 100%. After all football is about scoring goals. If one is good at it somehow, he is up there.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
      Mokhlesim Ali jaan. I meant he is a good scorer for his age. I don't think he would maintain that among the big boys' league... but if he does, then yes, I agree 100%. After all football is about scoring goals. If one is good at it somehow, he is up there.
      This is true Mansoor jaan; I agree that many players with early potential fade away when they try and step up to the next level. But Yanpi is still young and still has time to improve physically and technically and maintain that advantage he's had from a young age.

Comment

Shahab Yanpi and

Mehrdad Pouladi

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
        yavarzadeh is over 20 right??
        He is 22 or 23 now.
        My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy
          He is 22 or 23 now.
          thanx bro!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
            thanx bro!
            Np,look this site.
            http://www.footballroad.com/club/club.aspx?id=88
            My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

ok dude, thanx for the site but i seriously hope ur not implying the fact that u read that farsi website,,,, cos ur beginning to freak me..in a real positive way though!!
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Tomorrow I will watch carefully Hamoudi. He is starter for EstA. He didn’t play as was expected of him in his first game but He was good in third game.
                He is 20. and play in same position as Ka'bi .So far Hamoudi, Pouladi and Chaharmahali have done well.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark
                  Tomorrow I will watch carefully Hamoudi. He is starter for EstA. He didn’t play as was expected of him in his first game but He was good in third game.
                  He is 20. and play in same position as Ka'bi .So far Hamoudi, Pouladi and Chaharmahali have done well.
                  Is this fella Hamoodi in ES ES Ahawaz? Are there any info about him on the net. I was really impressed with Omid Ravankhah from Fajr Sepasi in their game against Esteghlal. I am not sure how old he is though? I heard his name either in Omid or TM maybe?

But I am not very handy with numerous resources about Iranian footballists on the net. Anyone knows any source I get info about Fajr Sepasi and Ravankhah in particular?
                  "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                  Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                  Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X