Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could pick one coach for team melli...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could pick one coach for team melli...

money is not an issue, contractual obligation is not an issue, if you could pick any coach in the world to coach team melli, who would it be and why? Will he be iranian? European? S. American?

I would really love either a dutch coach or a south american coach. South american because their style of play matches the iranian style. Dutch because they are simply the best imo. Not too long ago i believe they were the second best team in the world. Look at the powerhouses of soccer: Italy, argentina, england, brazil, france, germany, all really big countries. Holland is right up there with all of them. why? good coaching.

i dont know the names of too many coaches, just the big name ones, but the one i like is klinnsman. He doest fit the profile of the coach i described in the previous paragraph, but i like him nevertheless.

your thoughts

i would go for ottmar hitzfeld, the master tactician.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i would go for Co Adriaanse+Louis van Gaal
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

im probably am going to receive alot of "What the hell are u thinking comments" but im going to go with Jose Pekerman.

1) he is aaaaaaamazing with young players. He knows how to mold them into not only good players but great athletes as well (something TM needs desperatly)
        2)He has great organizational skills. Knows how to set up a team and work on its weaknesses.

Yes he screwd up big in the germnay game but seriously all great coaches screw up too.
        The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

i would pick the current coach of russia...the dutch guy who coached korea in 2002 and australlia in 2006..excellent coach he is.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

if money wasnt a prblem
            SCOLARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is hard question but I say Milan Macala

Comment

Scolari. I think South American coaches understand our football philosophy better, but Scolari has a big name and focusses on tactical discipline as well!
                Last edited by Martin-Reza; 09-25-2006, 02:44 AM.

Comment

In reality we cannot hire a world class coach cus of the reasons that we all know. If I were the head of the IFF, I would get rid of Ghalenoei and pick a young europian or south american coach who has a couple of years of experience coaching in a good europian league.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

My vote will be for Reynos Michelle. Big name coaches like Scolari will come to Iran and as soon as he sees the shir to shir atmospher he will leave. Plus there is a cultural factor that the coach of TM needs to be familiar and respect about the country he is coaching in.

Remember the Boo Boo that the Brazilian coach who coached Iran against Austraila (in Melborne) I think his name was Viera made? He said thank god Iran tied and made it to the WC, people celebrate in the streets and won't go fighting and killing. This is the level of ignorance or atleast lack of diplomatic skills that guy had.

A country like Iran needs someone like Reynos Michelle who has coached in Africa and is familiar with the shir to shir situation in the country and Football Federation. Yet he is very knowledgable and doesn't have a condecending attitude toward third world countries (or at least tolerate the conditions).
                    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                    sigpic

Comment

Guus hiddinks
                      Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fan_londonuk
                        Guus hiddinks
                        Absolutely. I second that.

but It is not just the coach, but also the coaches authority. In Iran, every naneh-Ghamar
                        wants to have a say in TM. Good coaches, will not put up with that crap, so we have to
                        settle for less.

Comment

I wouldn t think for a sec for this
                          GUUS HIDDINK

The-Red
                          his name is Guus Hiddink
                          eventhough the bastard eliminated my Spain by luck, he still is the best and WILL NEVER FAIL on an international assignment and Australia didn t deserve that lucky ass penalty by Italy
                          ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

Otmar Hitsfield

Comment

Working...
                            X