Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which player is being treated most unjustly by ghalenoei?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which player is being treated most unjustly by ghalenoei?

There are a LOT of players in my opinion that should be on the roster or get more playing time, but for some reason ghalenoei insists on inviting/plays people like majidi, khatibi, nikbakht, etc. Which of these players do you think is getting the worst deal and should get more playing time/get invited? I think all of these players are getting screwed (i know this is F+ but i cant think of a better word right now) but I say Zandi after all he has sacrificed for TM, i feel really bad for him.
    Mobali
    0%
    Zandi
    0%
    Kaebi
    0%
    Shojaei
    0%
    Borhani
    0%
    Other (please mention)
    0%

Well who had the most international caps prior to GN in the above list?
    May be that is the answer?

I really like and am supportive of Zandi for what he did, but we cant
    take someone to TM at this stage if he is not fit.

Shojaei has potential, but has to show himself, still he can show
    himself in IPL.

Borhani would have been my second choice.

Mobali has not delievered for TM, in the past or now. May be in the
    future, still GN gave him a chance and did ok, not spectacular. Say
    what you want, but Karimi leaves big shoes to fill.

Comment

Mani'ee, the MOST.

although there are a few others

Comment

Originally posted by gol_kuchik
        Well who had the most international caps prior to GN in the above list?
        Maybe that is the answer?

think thats true

but i really dont think GN will bother calling Zandi, even when he is fit again
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

u mean "most unjustly" and not "must unjustly"..hehe..i was confused for a minute wat ur trying to say..anywayz, i corrected it..

i would say zandi because its clear right now when we need zandi most in the absence of both jabbari and navidkia, when karimi isnt always available or on top form, ghalenoi still doesnt invite him. instead he calls rajabzadeh and abbas aghaei for the job. rajabzadeh got a passing grade in these 2 games but abbas aghaei failed miserably...

also,, i think ghalenoi should start playing a kia-kaabi duo on the right rather than a useless nikki-madanchi duo on the left!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL
            think thats true
            but i really dont think GN will bother calling Zandi, even when he is fit again
            i think he is referring to kaabi there,, because kaabi has the most caps among those players..
            but yes..i agree with u about zandi..unfortunately
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
              i think he is referring to kaabi there,, because kaabi has the most caps among those players..
              but yes..i agree with u about zandi..unfortunately

ow ok
              Kaebi is one of our biggest talents! he MUST be in the starting eleven
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Sepehr Heidari, Zoub Ahan Defender.

Comment

I think it's a tough call between Zandi, Borhani and Kaebi but I think Borhani must be upset since in his last proper run out for us he scored.

Comment

i wonder why there are so many of us who think zandi deserves a spot in our team while we have so many talents inside iran that are better than him..
                    he never recovered from his injury and he is not the zandi that he once was when he first came to iran...
                    I think Borhani deserves better and GN should call him up.
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                      u mean "most unjustly" and not "must unjustly"..hehe..i was confused for a minute wat ur trying to say..anywayz, i corrected it..

i would say zandi because its clear right now when we need zandi most in the absence of both jabbari and navidkia, when karimi isnt always available or on top form, ghalenoi still doesnt invite him. instead he calls rajabzadeh and abbas aghaei for the job. rajabzadeh got a passing grade in these 2 games but abbas aghaei failed miserably...

also,, i think ghalenoi should start playing a kia-kaabi duo on the right rather than a useless nikki-madanchi duo on the left!
                      for the record, that is my first EVER spelling error in 8,022 posts on this sight.

And in my original post i said i think all of them are being treated unfairly, but i dont think mobali is. He has had his chance.

Comment

kaebi for sure. he was amazing in the WC.

Comment

Kaebi because he is the best talent currently not in the team. Even with a strong threeback Kaebi could still be used on the right side as in interchangeable rm with Mahdavikia.
                          The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Jalal Hosseini

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
                              for the record, that is my first EVER spelling error in 8,022 posts on this sight.
                              And in my original post i said i think all of them are being treated unfairly, but i dont think mobali is. He has had his chance.
                              1)u never know, maybe nobody cared to point out ur previous spelling mistakes
                              2)u just made a second mistake in ur 8000 posts.
                              u mean "site" not "sight"
                              u can correct this one urself though
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                              X