Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having problems understanding GN's selection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He invited madanchi but visa problems prevented him from coming.

I think that his player selection is pretty weak. If I were him, I would have invited only kaebi and kazemian not mehdi and played the former 2 in each half and done the same with manei and yavarzadeh for example. For the striker and offensive mid positions, I'm still puzzled as to y borhani and shojaei dont get invited. These players r future hopes and haven't disappointed when playing for tm.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
      Ghale Noi Sekke mindaze va Estekhare mikone
      Hhehhehhahhaaa....... Good one Masoud Jan....but joking aside , he is that type of a guy ....

sigpic

Comment

Football Coaches are different breed of people, they do not necessarily sound logical to others. The post-games press conferences of football coaches are prime examples of what these people are. Dogmatic, arrogant, self centric and always someone’s else fault !!!!! GN is not an exception.

I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt on their selection of players , although in Team Melli cases I have always found the odd selection or the odd non-selection of players. Saying that , Ghalenoei seems quite ultra erratic to me....it seems that he has a message to someone or some group….it looks like a hidden bet or challenge more than logics in footballing sense.

Azahari , Beikzadeh , Marcosi >>?????!!!!!!!!! and insisting on the likes of Madanchi , Nikbakht >>>!!!!?????? Hey…… what is the mystery here ….??

I don't really know what is coking behind the scene ...I just hope that he is right in his selection , although I think even if he selects the whole of Pegah Gilan for TM , he would get a positive result in Taiwan... Playing and winning against Chinese Taipei is not really a true test of character , resolve or intelligence....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij
          I think even if he selects the whole of Pegah Gilan for TM , he would get a positive result in Taiwan... Playing and winning against Chinese Taipei is not really a true test of character , resolve or intelligence....
          exactly, everybody know this, so why inviting your top players? why all the trouble to take the european players?
          isn't such game a good oppertunity to give the players that are tomorrows hope a chane to prove themself?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

he wants to score more goals than the Koreans did against them.
            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
            X