Who is Iranian Berserker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Iranian Berserker?

Look,Ayala's Mad face like a Berserker.He is one of the favorite players of me,bcz his fighting spilit and this Behavior.

Do you remember Abedzadeh getting ANGRY with American DF Thomas.Dooley in WC 1998? Abedzadeh's face like a Berserker....It showed his struggle mind.

I think that the BERSERKER like Abedzadeh,Ayala....is necessary for current TM,When i watched vs Iraq,Taiwan.They are too obedient. I did not feel the struggle mind like Ayala from them.

Italy might not have won the championship if MATERAZZI wasn't in the squad.

Who is Iranian Berserker? Who can become a Berserker?
    Oladi? Shojaei? Akbarpour? I say Shojaei is Next...
    My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Originally posted by mehdy

Look,Ayala's Mad face like a Berserker.He is one of the favorite players of me,bcz his fighting spilit and this Behavior.
    Do you remember Abedzadeh getting ANGRY with American DF Thomas.Dooley in WC 1998? Abedzadeh's face like a Berserker....It showed his struggle mind.
    I think that the BERSERKER like Abedzadeh,Ayala....is necessary for current TM,When i watched vs Iraq,Taiwan.They are too obedient. I did not feel the struggle mind like Ayala from them.
    Italy might not have won the championship if MATERAZZI wasn't in the squad.

What or who is a Berrserker?
    "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
    Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
    Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Chicago
      What or who is Berrserker?
      Berserker means the soldier who goes mad.
      My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Mahdavikia. Watch any game against Bahrain as proof.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Berserker means the soldier who goes mad.
          mahdavikia only becomes like that against bahrain..
          i have noticed it..

but in general, ali daei from the previous TM and mahmoud fekri from the current TM get my options..
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

OlaDI...Dis kid is a nutcase honestly nd it scares me dat his behaviour will kill his potentioal...

Shojaei aswell....

Comment

None of the mentioned player is anything close to a berserk. All three of them are sunshine footballers, who try to dribble everyone and fall down when feeling the slightest touch. Then they usually lie on the floor and cry like babies.

The only aggressive players we have are Teymourian and Rezaei. Nosrati is also developing well. Those players don't take shit from any player!

Comment

... Italy might not have won the championship if MATERAZZI wasn't in the squad.
                I agree with the above.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Can't believe no one mentioned Kaabi.

Comment

Working...
                  X