خداداد و حضوری دیگر در جام جهانی

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

خداداد و حضوری دیگر در جام جهانی

در پی بازگشت خداداد عزیزی به دسته برتر و پیوستن وی به راه آهن، فیروز کریمی، سرمربی این تیم نسبت به فراخواندن دوباره خداداد به تیم ملی و حضور دگرباره او در جام جهانی ابراز امیدواری کرده است. فیروز کریمی این مطلب را پس از بازی پرسپولیس-راه آهن در پاسخ به پرسش خبرنگاران بازگو کرد. حضور خداداد و تجربه ، تکنیک و ضریب هوشی والای او در زمین میتواند عاملی بالقوه برای ایران در جام جهانی باشد. در فوتبال امروز ایران از سه بازیکن میتوان نام برد که تماشای بازی آنها دیدنی و گاه خیره کننده است. یکی خداداد عزیزی، دیگری علی کریمی و سومی آرش برهانی
    بازیکنانی اینچنین مانند قهرمانانی هستند با تواناییهای خارق العاده و بر صفحه شطرنج فوتبال مهره هایی نیرومند چون وزیر و رخ بشمار میروند. خداداد در خط هافبک ایران کارسازترین بازیگردان مجرب ایران است و یک پاس کاری یا ضربه کاشته و ایستگاهی او شاید بتواند سرنوشت یک دیدار جام جهانی را بسود ایران دگرگون کند. خداداد همچنین میتواند یک پشتوانه عمده روحی روانی برای تیم ملی در جام جهانی باشد. در صورت مصدومیت کاپیتان علی دایی، خداداد
    باسابقه ترین و پرتجربه ترین بازیکن برای در اختیار گرفتن بازوبند کاپیتانی تیم ملی است. دومین حضور خداداد در جام جهانی میتواند بسیار جذاب و مهیج باشد. تردیدی نیست که حضور خداداد در جام جهانی، توان تیم ملی را از هر نظر افزایش خواهد داد

Khodadad has about 6 months to prove himself in Rah Ahan.

If he can do it, then why not. Although I think he can only help as a sub because of his age.

Comment

An awesome addition!
      Bring back azeezee
      It is time for Iran to be strong again and no time is better than now.

Comment

I'm highly against Azizi's return to TM for a variety of reasons:

a) He is not in form and failed a fitness test for admira
        b) When Azizi is in TM, there is always turmoil and drama - we have enough of this already.
        c) We simply have better players up front, and if anything, younger players need this tournament as a path to European leagues. Azizi already got his chance.

We have not seen this guy play for a long time. I hardly think with his age that his fitness will be up to world cup standards in 6 months time playing with Rah Ahan, who doesn't exactly follow Bayern Munich training sessions here.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

We shall have to wait and see Khodadad's return to the Premiership.
          Khodadad's return is always exciting cause he's one of Iran's powerful knights.
          He would surely gear up now.

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
            I'm highly against Azizi's return to TM for a variety of reasons:

b) When Azizi is in TM, there is always turmoil and drama - we have enough of this already.

c) We simply have better players up front, and if anything, younger players need this tournament as a path to European leagues. Azizi already got his chance.
            We have not seen this guy play for a long time. I hardly think with his age that his fitness will be up to world cup standards in 6 months time playing with Rah Ahan, who doesn't exactly follow Bayern Munich training sessions here.

B)THERE WAS NO turnmoil or drama on his last visit-- he was very well behaved and his exit was quiet as well.

C)We saw him come off the bench just a few months ago and he had that old spark of his. If he can show the same magic I don't care if he takes a youngster's place, I'm sure with a modicum of training he should be fit for at least 10-20 minutes.
            زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

I am for it as long as he works hard to show that he deserves to get his spot back. I certainly think he is capable.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Lets watch him this monday in front of Esteghlal

Comment

Working...
                X