Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal's line up way of Team Melli

Cheers,
    Last edited by Hajagha; 10-16-2006, 11:58 AM.

where does kaabi fit in ur game?.......i think kaabi in khatibi out

Comment

Originally posted by IRN Rugby Playa
      That's the bold part of my argument in this post. I knew some one will oppose this. I thought a lot about it. I had to cross Kia, I had to ignore Khatibi's disastrous games in TM. But, at the end of the day, I found we used the guy in the wrong place. Khatibi's failure was too much dribbling (which he doesn't do that now) and lack of finishing mentality. Look at his assist in Taiwan's game. This is Khatibi, we want, building an attack from the line. This is what Kia can't do. Kia's performance is cross, khatibi, on the other hand, carry the ball and pass the ball on the ground where a tab in is needed.

After all, in Wagen's team, no one cross the ball.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Hajagha
        That's the bold part of my argument in this post. I knew some one will oppose this. I thought a lot about it. I had to cross Kia, I had to ignore Khatibi's disastrous games in TM. But, at the end of the day, I found we used the guy in the wrong place. Khatibi's failure was too much dribbling (which he doesn't do that now) and lack of finishing mentality. Look at his assist in Taiwan's game. This is Khatibi, we want, building an attack from the line. This is what Kia can't do. Kia's performance is cross, khatibi, on the other hand, carry the ball and pass the ball on the ground where a tab in is needed.

After all, in Wagen's team, no one cross the ball.

Cheers,
        khtibi never assisted in taiwan khabe it was enayati and kia

Comment

No aziz, It wasn't Kia, it was Khatibi who assited the first goal. Kia never move like that. Check the goal again, you will see what I mean.

Comment

Hajagha jaan, I agree that Arsenal play the most progressive club football on the planet. Unfortunately, I don't think we have players that can replicate this system.

Arsenal's system relies on speed, technique, fitness, movement, tactical intelligence and awareness. We have very few players that can meet all of these categories.

For instance, if you look at Arsenal's midfield you will see Rosicky, Hleb, Fabregas, Gilberto and Ljungberg are all players who are all comfortable on the ball, can play one-touch football at top speed and make the right decisions on where to pass the ball. I'm struggling to think of just one of our midfielders who can do this!

But if you're looking for a direct comparison, I think the closest we have in terms of styles (but not quality) is...

Henry - Borhani (both quick, good technique, Henry wasn't the best finisher in his early years)

Adebayor - Hash (Vahid is better finisher, less flamboyant, less flair)

Hleb - Karimi (both excellent dribblers, both head down at times, occasional good through passes)

Rosicky - Mobali (both classic playmakers in terms of dribbling and passing. Rosicky far more consistent)

Fabregas - Nekounam (both def cm's who control the tempo, Fabregas better going forward)

Gilberto - Teymo (defensive destroyers, Gilberto more refined in running and better use of the ball)

Ljungberg - Mahdavikia (both quick right wingers, little in terms of tricks, Ljunberg better goalscorer. MK better crosser and assists)

Walcott - I don't think we have anyone with this much potential in the same style, maybe Shojaei.

van Persie - closest in terms of style is probably Nikbakht!

BTW van persie also normally plays as a striker or wide on the left.

Comment

Nice comparison.

Well, I know "Peykan" was copied from "BMW" when they started to build one.

We need to copy a strategy, the best one can match us is Arsenal, as they play on the ground and strong football. I hope we are "Arsenal of Asia" too.

Comment

No aziz, It wasn't Kia, it was Khatibi who assited the first goal. Kia never move like that. Check the goal again, you will see what I mean.
                after trying to look for the first goal i finally got it on you tube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLsSh16wvQU

and it seems even the commentator agrees with me

Comment

So, based on Arsenal's way of playing, my line up will be:

-----------Keeper--------------

Kia-----Nosrati--------Rezaei---------Nikki

Khatibi-----Nekonam-----Karimi------ Akbar-pour??

---------Hashmian-------Enayati??

Cheers,
                  WOW!

I'm speachless...
                  Thanks but No Thanks. I'd rather pay $5M.
                  VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                    WOW!

I'm speachless...
                    Thanks but No Thanks. I'd rather pay $5M.
                    thanks...u cant jsut copy someones tactic and be succesfull...if ti was so then everyone would have had arsenals formation ( that is IF, everyone thinks arsenal is the most entertaining team)

Comment

"Arguably, Arsenal is one of the most entertaining club ....."

Ahem !
                      apparently they dont show La Liga games in Canada!

when there's a team like Barca, I doubt it is legally permitted to use the word "entertaining" in the same sentence as any other club.

I know, I know.
                      a bit out of place.
                      but I just couldnt resist. coz that's the first sentence I read !
                      sorry.
                      Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 10-16-2006, 03:01 PM.

Comment

ka'abi is eboue. RB with amazing pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
                          ka'abi is eboue. RB with amazing pace.

i like that

Comment

after trying to look for the first goal i finally got it on you tube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KLsSh16wvQU

and it seems even the commentator agrees with me
                            the first goal was assissted by khatibi..im sure of it

the commentator is making a mistake, if u see the replay of the goal (its not there in this youtube clip), it clearly shows khatibi's face when crossing the ball to karimi.

i watched the game live, trust me on this one ras al khaimah boy
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                              "Arguably, Arsenal is one of the most entertaining club ....."

Ahem !
                              apparently they dont show La Liga games in Canada!

when there's a team like Barca, I doubt it is legally permitted to use the word "entertaining" in the same sentence as any other club.

I know, I know.
                              a bit out of place.
                              but I just couldnt resist. coz that's the first sentence I read !
                              sorry.

I actually have to say that I prefer watching Arsenal play.

Barcelona play very good football in a league that's based on technical ability and passing football.

Whereas Arsenal play breathtaking football (and went unbeaten) in a league that's known for physical, long ball football and where teams like Bolton and even at times the top teams like Man Utd resort to trying to kick them off the park. That takes some courage.

Comment

Working...
                              X