Arsenal's line up way of Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hajagha
    It's a matter of opinion. I never liked the way persolise plays, but your nick name is ... But don't get me wrong, Barca is as amazing as every one dreams of a team.
    About the rest, all the world are copying the big cats' strategies, this doesn't mean they will be identical to the origins. Besides, assume we'll never have highway like 90% of the world, should we quit driving?
    Cheers,
    matter of opinion!!?
    never liked persepolis game!!?
    Persepolis was in his hayday the definition of attack and beautiful football and in fact they are the bible of that for football irani...so NEVER is a strong word...

plus besides matters of opinion there is a factual thing called STATISTICS in that Barca is a head and a shoulder above Arsenal. In the end tho it is indeed a matter of opinion, the question is how does one argue with both results and beautiful football and if one's opinion is that a team that has won titles and plays attack football is never liked then...well I will leave it there!

copying big cats is only good when you can use it like china!
    copying arsen wenger when it is all a subjective environment and is dependent on your players ability and the infrastructure and the unprofessionalism that you have in Iran will not work.
    if you do not have highways then deal with the mahari, dont think of making a ferrrari replica! spend the money to lay down 1 meter of asphalt to one day drive the real ferrari..
    Last edited by perspolees; 10-20-2006, 03:27 PM.
    deerooz, emrooz, farda
    zeeremonan
    sheeshtayeea
    The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
    Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
      Henry in his best day is owned by Rhonaldinho
      Is that the inspirational Ronaldinho of the W.C. or the blinding performance against Chelsea the other day that is still so much better than Henry's best performances?

Comment

I think Wenger is a great coach. That's not the point tho. please read my comments if u want.
        did u know a dentist named mehrdad that also was a football khore in Chicago?
        Yes i think I know him, I played a couple of games with him when he played in Chicago's Iranian team called Homa.
        "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
        Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
        Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
        sigpic

Comment

If you guys haven't seen the recent Arsenal game agianst Reading, you are missing a beautiful game. They won 4-0 but they easily could have finished it around 8-0.

Here are again some points we can adapt it in our team:

- They play with a floating formations of 5 attacking midfielders, changing to 4-1 (all four in one line, and one as the forward) and the famous 3-2 (3 mid-2 forwards) formations.

Here is the formation:

---vanPersie----Rosicky----Fabregas-----Hleb---

-----------------Henry-------------------------

This formation constantly is in change which you never certian who plays where. For example, you see this formations during the game:

-----Rosicky----Fabregas-----Hleb---

-----------------Henry------vanPersie-----

----Henry---Rosicky----Fabregas-----Hleb---

-----------------vanPersie----------------------

----Henry---Rosicky----Fabregas--------

-----------------vanPersie----Hleb----------

---Hleb---Rosicky---Henry---Fabregas--vanPersie---

- There is no winger in their squad, they are all central midfielders who can play on the line.

- They constantly pass the ball on the ground as they are argubally the best passing team in the world.

----------------

What we need to do?

We have the best attackign mid's in Asia, we can adapt this formation in our team.

Comment

If you guys haven't seen the recent Arsenal game agianst Reading, you are missing a beautiful game. They won 4-0 but they easily could have finished it around 8-0.
            Here are again some points we can adapt it in our team:
            - They play with a floating formations of 5 attacking midfielders, changing to 4-1 (all four in one line, and one as the forward) and the famous 3-2 (3 mid-2 forwards) formations.
            Here is the formation:
            ---vanPersie----Rosicky----Fabregas-----Hleb---
            -----------------Henry-------------------------
            This formation constantly is in change which you never certian who plays where. For example, you see this formations during the game:
            -----Rosicky----Fabregas-----Hleb---
            -----------------Henry------vanPersie-----
            ----Henry---Rosicky----Fabregas--------
            -----------------vanPersie----Hleb----------
            - They constantly pass the ball on the ground as they are argubally the best passing team in the world.
            ----------------
            What we need to do?
            We have the best attackign mid's in Asia, we can adapt this formation in our team.
            hajagha jan, its not just about having the best midfielders in asia..
            we need to take a more detailed look at these players..

-they are all fast and have a high transition speed to switch from forward line to midfield and vice versa
            -they all have stamina which keeps them continouosly moving from midfield to forward line and vice versa
            -they all have skills which means they can create space and opportunities for themselves and their team mates
            -they all have killer instincts to score a goal which means they dont necessarily have to be tak-be-tak with the opponents GK to be able to score a goal..

now if u notice, not even one of our iranian players have all these attributes..cheberese be all our midfielders..
            the closest or probably the only one who we got can play in this system is hashemian..
            karimi has no stamina and agility to keep moving from midfield to forward line and vice versa..
            kia doesnt have enough technick and finishing power to be able to score a goal from a half created opportunity...
            and who else we got?? nikki/madanchi?? only speed...

who else? the 4th has to be either teymourian or our second forward akbarpour(i choose akbarpour, but it doesnt matter who our second forward is because none of them have all those abilities mentioned above) assuming nekounam will be our DM behind the 4 midfielders..
            teymourian is not really good for constructive games,, so forget about him..he has good stamina but thats all he can contribute in that formation u mentioned..
            akbarpour could be another player who may fit into this sytem but he needs to improve on his finishing skills...

im sorry but looking at our current squad and status of the players, iran wont be able to do anything without having 2 forwards upfront!
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Well, you have a point, but in the other hand, defenders in Asia are not as fast as EPL.

We don't need to be in those players standard.

I'll give you some names they can fill in this formation:

Akbarpour, Shojaei, Khatibi, Karimi, Majidi, Hashemian, Borhani, Mobali, Rajab-zadeh, ...

Trust me, we have more in our league.
              Last edited by Hajagha; 10-24-2006, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Well, you have a point, but in the other hand, defenders in Asia are not as fast as EPL.
                We don't need to be in those players standard.
                I'll give you some names they can fill in this formation:
                Akbarpour, Shojaei, Khatibi, Karimi, Majidi, Hashemian, Borhani, Mobali, Rajab-zadeh, ...
                Trust me, we have more in our league.
                well..if our aim is asia only, then yes ur right..

and about the names u mentioned, in my opinion,
                karimi, majidi, borhani and mobali wont be of any use for this formation..

although shojaei is slow and rajaabzadeh to weak physically, but i dont mind trying these 2 players..
                rajabzadeh reminds me of rosicky... so maybe he can be tried for this formation..
                and shojaei can be fabregas..
                akbarpour can play hleb's position..
                and khatibi can be van persie..

hashemian can replace henry...

i dunno, looking at our current weak offensive performance of TM, im up for any new experiments..
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                  hajagha jan, its not just about having the best midfielders in asia..
                  we need to take a more detailed look at these players..
                  -they are all fast and have a high transition speed to switch from forward line to midfield and vice versa
                  -they all have stamina which keeps them continouosly moving from midfield to forward line and vice versa
                  -they all have skills which means they can create space and opportunities for themselves and their team mates
                  -they all have killer instincts to score a goal which means they dont necessarily have to be tak-be-tak with the opponents GK to be able to score a goal..
                  I agree with what you're saying Yashar jaan, except for the last point.

I have to say that watching Arsenal under Wenger, the attribute they have always needed to improve is on the finishing side. Both scoring on individual chances and managing to score when they are dominating a game.

It's the one thing that has stopped them being a truly great team.

Comment

well..if our aim is asia only, then yes ur right..
                    and about the names u mentioned, in my opinion,
                    karimi, majidi, borhani and mobali wont be of any use for this formation..
                    although shojaei is slow and rajaabzadeh to weak physically, but i dont mind trying these 2 players..
                    rajabzadeh reminds me of rosicky... so maybe he can be tried for this formation..
                    and shojaei can be fabregas..
                    akbarpour can play hleb's position..
                    and khatibi can be van persie..
                    hashemian can replace henry...
                    i dunno, looking at our current weak offensive performance of TM, im up for any new experiments..
                    Yes.

About Mobali and Borhani, I don't give up on them too soon, they are too young to be forgiven, keep them on the side line, they may come back strong.

You know, our way of football playing is exactly training attacking midfielders, short passes, dribbles, short but fast runs,... I know if we keep this trend we will be successful.

We have the trend to produce more talent like Azizi than a talent like Daei. So, we should choose a tactic to use a player like Azizi as many as possible. Well, look at current Arsenal, I see five Azizi playing with two more coming as sub's. Isn't it amazing?

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                      I agree with what you're saying Yashar jaan, except for the last point.
                      I have to say that watching Arsenal under Wenger, the attribute they have always needed to improve is on the finishing side. Both scoring on individual chances and managing to score when they are dominating a game.
                      It's the one thing that has stopped them being a truly great team.
                      hmm....i understand ur point..
                      but oh well, in general, when u play with 1 forward,a lot of times, the midfielders have to step up and score goals and not all midfiedlers are of this type..

players like rosicky, ballack, gerrard, zidane and ronaldo are such types...
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Yes.
                        About Mobali and Borhani, I don't give up on them too soon, they are too young to be forgiven, keep them on the side line, they may come back strong.
                        You know, our way of football playing is exactly training attacking midfielders, short passes, dribbles, short but fast runs,... I know if we keep this trend we will be successful.
                        We have the trend to produce more talent like Azizi than a talent like Daei. So, we should choose a tactic to use a player like Azizi as many as possible. Well, look at current Arsenal, I see five Azizi playing with two more coming as sub's. Isn't it amazing?
                        ok..now i get wat ur trying to say..
                        yup, its not a bad suggestion...
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

hmm....i understand ur point..
                          but oh well, in general, when u play with 1 forward,a lot of times, the midfielders have to step up and score goals and not all midfiedlers are of this type..
                          players like rosicky, ballack, gerrard, zidane and ronaldo are such types...
                          yes, you're right - I think Rosicky might be the exception and this is part of the reason Wenger bought him.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                            Is that the inspirational Ronaldinho of the W.C. or the blinding performance against Chelsea the other day that is still so much better than Henry's best performances?
                            do you want me to count the games that henry was less than our khatibi lol?

we are calling the cumulative weight of these players in many games that they have performed siting 2 games is childish and no comparison...and in that the whole world is a witness that ronaldinho is a head and a shoulder above teh rest...he is the Michael Jordan of football henry can be any of the many that look up to see MJ fly
                            deerooz, emrooz, farda
                            zeeremonan
                            sheeshtayeea
                            The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                            Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

do you want me to count the games that henry was less than our khatibi lol?
                              we are calling the cumulative weight of these players in many games that they have performed siting 2 games is childish and no comparison...and in that the whole world is a witness that ronaldinho is a head and a shoulder above teh rest...he is the Michael Jordan of football henry can be any of the many that look up to see MJ fly
                              well, the point is that you said that Henry on his best form is still worse than Ronaldinho. you didn't clarify whether it was Ronaldinho at his best or average or whatever and I thought it was a ridiculous (and slightly childish ) statement to make...especially considering Ronaldinho's poor form for the past 6 or so months.

Comment

the whole world is a witness that ronaldinho is a head and a shoulder above teh rest
                                As part of the community of the "whole world", please make it excluding "me" in your statement.

I guess no one can deny Ronaldinho's quality, Denying Henry's quality, I think it's not fair as well.

I think we are in an era that three of the all time best players play at the same time, they are Zidan, Ronaldinho and Henry. Saying any of them is above the other two is not wrong, however it might be not very accurate as well. Between these three is a matter of opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X