No announcement yet.

Admiring Daei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daei is still one of Iran's best no argument about it.
    He's proved it in the Premiership too.

Comment

so you want him back in TM till WC2010?

Comment

I have no doubts he'll be the first of a very successful new generation of Iranian coaches!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
          I have no doubts he'll be the first of a very successful new generation of Iranian coaches!
          Amen to that.

Esfand dood kon ta chashme hasoodash betterekeh ishalla!
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN
            Could Daei lift the Asian Cup?
            I dont know.. how much does it weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by P.Nima
              I dont know.. how much does it weigh?

Comment

not likely to happen...
                for many reasons..

on a general and overall basis first and foremost we do not have any develpmental plans for iranian coaches...we dig third tier foreigners and pay them hansomely to just come and go. we do not prepare the bed on which an iranina coach could become succesful and basically every single part of our football is lagging, lack of vision and preparation, etc...

on a personal basis:
                he does not have the people and player communication skills that it takes to succeed in this day and age of football......
                Another statistics that goes against him is that he was center forward and numbers are against this type of players to be a great coach, average maybe but in the world of football it is really an exceptional rarity to see center forward going on to becoming a great coach...

that said for the sake of Iran I hope that he turns out to be one!
                Last edited by perspolees; 01-14-2007, 01:27 PM.
                deerooz, emrooz, farda
                zeeremonan
                sheeshtayeea
                The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

On general basis, I think that we don't have great coaches in Iran currently but I think this will change when the players who spent many years abroad and came in touch with great international coaches, good organization and new methods and ideas. This, combined with the know how in Iranian football and Iranian culture in general, will be the seed for a new breed of great Iranian coaches.

About Daei in particular, his international experience as player is huge, and despite being a forward his understanding of the game always was amazing as well - who could forget his amazing throughballs to Azizi (Aus '97) or Mahdavikia (USA '98) just as examples. Also former strikers as good coaches are no rarity these days, if you just think of Klinsmann or van Basten.

Additionally he is a respected person in Iranian football and therefore immediately accepted as authority by his players, a successful businessman (which shows he is diplomatic as well), and he used to be the skipper and a key player for national team for a long time who, as far as I know, was also consulted by the coaching staff and kind of the long arm of the TM coach on the field, which surely was a perfect introduction into coaching.

So I am not surprised he's successful currently and I have no doubts this is just the beginning of a big coaching career.
                  Last edited by Martin-Reza; 01-14-2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

the daei situation

it deserves a own part of PFDC

anyways, i have said a lot about this here, so search and find th elong version(-s), but Daei is and will be a great man! A fantastic soccerplayer, a fantastic genleman and hamvatani!

thanks for everything!
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

On general basis, I think that we don't have great coaches in Iran currently but I think this will change when the players who spent many years abroad and came in touch with great international coaches, good organization and new methods and ideas. This, combined with the know how in Iranian football and Iranian culture in general, will be the seed for a new breed of great Iranian coaches.
                      About Daei in particular, his international experience as player is huge, and despite being a forward his understanding of the game always was amazing as well - who could forget his amazing throughballs to Azizi (Aus '97) or Mahdavikia (USA '98) just as examples. Also former strikers as good coaches are no rarity these days, if you just think of Klinsmann or van Basten.
                      Additionally he is a respected person in Iranian football and therefore immediately accepted as authority by his players, a successful businessman (which shows he is diplomatic as well), and he used to be the skipper and a key player for national team for a long time who, as far as I know, was also consulted by the coaching staff and kind of the long arm of the TM coach on the field, which surely was a perfect introduction into coaching.
                      So I am not surprised he's successful currently and I have no doubts this is just the beginning of a big coaching career.

the greeatest scientists, doctors and engineers that have had exceptional exposure in europe and America have returned to Iran and do you know what has happened to them!? After practicing in a wrong environment they either have adapted the rules or lack thereof the place they live in or have left again ..long story short:

History is the proof of future, on a bed that lacks rules regulations and infrastructure IN GENERAL no coach will ever succeed!
                      If teh bed is worked on and infrastructure is laid out with vision and planning then ANY IRANIAN COACH WITH TALENT has a shot at greatness, cause iranians are in general highly intelligent people.

I believe tht Daei for may reasons as mentioned before does not have what it takes for coaching and only future will tell us who is wrong and who is rite, but if you rely on history, stats and practice evidence based prediction, daei does not have a high likelihood of succeeding as a coach in Iran...his money will take and push him forward but in general and on this ground he is more likely to fail....his people's skills are among the worst that we have had in Iran ..and I am yet to see a great coach coming out of any center forward, let alone dae...... I guess we will see..
                      Last edited by perspolees; 01-20-2007, 04:00 PM.
                      deerooz, emrooz, farda
                      zeeremonan
                      sheeshtayeea
                      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
                        we do not prepare the bed on which an iranina coach could become succesful
                        Bed should not be prepared by anyone for coaches to become successful. Coaches should move the rear end and prepare the bed for themselves.

Just like Daei did.

Another statistics that goes against him is that he was center forward
                        Wow. Finally we realized that Ali Daei was a center forward. What remains to be admitted upon is what really center forward does in football that Ali Daei came short of, even at his bottom in the last few years (as it is claimed).

Bottomline. Despite all that you claim, he has the education, experience, money and most of all "ye joreh gheyrat" to develop himself to something that Iran has never had, seen or will have in the near future.

For that, I thank him and wish the very best for a "ghahremane melli". Long live Daei to serve this country the best he can. Cause his best will definitely add a few good things to our football rather than taking a few good things we already had from us. Like what is happening today.
                        Last edited by smanhoobi; 01-21-2007, 12:56 AM.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by smanhoobi
                          Bed should not be prepared by anyone for coaches to become successful. Coaches should move the rear end and prepare the bed for themselves.
                          Just like Daei did.
                          Wow. Finally we realized that Ali Daei was a center forward. What remains to be admitted upon is what really center forward does in football that Ali Daei came short of, even at his bottom in the last few years (as it is claimed).
                          Bottomline. Despite all that you claim, he has the education, experience, money and most of all "ye joreh gheyrat" to develop himself to something that Iran has never had, seen or will have in the near future.
                          For that, I thank him and wish the very best for a "ghahremane melli". Long live Daei to serve this country the best he can. Cause his best will definitely add a few good things to our football rather than taking a few good things we already had from us. Like what is happening today.
                          here's what you will never get soheiljan:
                          I truly believe that on this ground and bed daei ( who has half a season in career for coaching) and Hiddink, will not statistacally make much difference for saipa...so preparing the bed for coaches to profesionally work with players and for instance not to run after preparing their food is a must...I am not upset like you millions of our hamvatans do not realize the need for infrastructure and building roads then thinking of cars, then thinking of improving the cars performance!

In Iran everything is as such and upside down we first imported cars then built roads then taught people how to drive...hence the mess we have in traffic!

vision man! what can I say!

Daei has always been a center forward and not a striker, that is a given, he SUCKED in that role for the last three years of his Melli career!period!

Have you ever thought why is it that a whole nation booed him down? Iranians have never done that to their heros!! people could see that he sucked...but please do carry on with the blinds on
                          Last edited by perspolees; 01-22-2007, 11:03 PM.
                          deerooz, emrooz, farda
                          zeeremonan
                          sheeshtayeea

Comment

Have you ever thought why is it that a whole nation booed him down? Iranians have never done that to their heros!!

VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

What a player
                              Karimi 8 Gerrard
                              th wonders of the world

Comment

Have you ever thought why is it that a whole nation booed him down? Iranians have never done that to their heros!! people could see that he sucked...but please do carry on with the blinds on
                                My blinds are not on perspolees jaan.

Iranians "DO" a lot of things to their heros. The attached is a proof of it. Mind you, this is from a person you adore (I like him for other reasons, this is not sarcasm). I bring you a history:

Now, Iranians are always right? Abedzadeh was not a hero, ha? Or is it Parvin who does not know a thing?

Tamashagar Namaha, ha? As long as the issue is "Daei" , we dont have Tamashagar Namaha?

People said everything they wanted to Abedzadeh and they did it for a long time. And Mr. Parvin says:" Well, if you say stuff like that to the man, he is eventually going to react". (in other words, "Naachareh")

Now, the same "tamashagar" who virtually and constantly cursed at Abedzadeh ( A teamelli hero that we ALL admire) is doing the same to Ali Daei. In Mr. Parvin's mind, Abedazdeh was entitled to react. For heaven's sake, Daei does not even react that way.

I dont know. I leave it to people to decide the attitude of the Iranian football fans and their "vision".

Come on Perspolees jaan. We are not always right.

This is the quote from Mr. Parvin in this piece. An EYE OPENER:

"What is this mess you guys in media created? Wasnt this the same Abedzadeh who sacrificed his head in fron of Australia and USA just few months ago and you all cheered up for him? This is what you do to such player? Lets support him. If you don’t, I ll assure you, you will never see a healthy game in any stadium in Iran."

Well, for once, he is completely right on the red portion of this quote.

Come on baba. Thats our problem. You claim, perspolees jaan, that our fundamentals are not correct. You fail to mention that fundamentals are paved by "us". And this is who we are. A bunch of unfair people who act based on where the wind is blowing and not based on what we think is right, regardless of whether our father, mother, sister or brother or friend is involved.

Thats why, we are not "capable". And to fix that, we need to "LEARN". And for learning bits and pieces, we need a "teacher". And this teacher needs to be "qualified". And Daei is "going" to be one of them. Branko, was another sample. Not for his "techniques and tactics" as we adore to have. But because of many other things he and people similar to him can bring.

You needed vision. Thats vision for you. Without a single blind on.

Refards
                                Soheil
                                Last edited by smanhoobi; 01-24-2007, 05:41 PM.
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X