Foolad + MK = Disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foolad + MK = Disaster

The way it's been going so far, Foolad seems to be set for relegation this season. Quite amazing and sad, considering this team was the IPL title holder just over a year ago.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

only MK can do such magic
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

yea..quite soon, maelli kohan will get sacked and back to his "criticisms of other coaches"..

mesle hamishe..kenare god mishine mige lengesh kon!!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I say kick out Mayelikohan and give the headcoach job to Khakpour

I belive he would do a much better job..Mayelikohan is just not suitable for coaching...

Comment

another 3-0 loss against ZZ today! they are rock bottem now after Rahhan got a point I think,,,regardless, they are deep in ...but i hope these losses makes them hungry against ss on sunday
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
            I say kick out Mayelikohan and give the headcoach job to Khakpour
            I belive he would do a much better job..Mayelikohan is just not suitable for coaching...

Khakpoor currently has the title of the Badansaz of the foolad. I dobut they promote the Badansaz coach to head coach. But I hope khakpoor get a chance, he is one of the true gentelmans in our soccer.

Some of poor results are probably MK's poor coaching, but soem of this was totally predicatable based on the way things went on in Foolad. They had a wholesale change and sold all their marki players. So, even if you bring a great coach and all, I doubt Foolad can do well. At best a middle of table team.
            "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
            Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
            Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
            sigpic

Comment

please be fair guys!
              Foolad's all star squad left after their first title ever and they lost almost everyone. The organization went under and they now have to work with essentially zilch...It is not fair to just blame it on Mayeli...
              deerooz, emrooz, farda
              zeeremonan
              sheeshtayeea
              The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
              Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
                please be fair guys!
                Foolad's all star squad left after their first title ever and they lost almost everyone. The organization went under and they now have to work with essentially zilch...It is not fair to just blame it on Mayeli...
                Glad to see I am not the only one trying to be fair. And by no means I am trying to stick up for MK. Although the guy has evoloved quite a bit from the angry MK of 98 WC qualifications.
                "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
                Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
                Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
                sigpic

Comment

It's unbelievable how a great team like 2004-2005 Foolad can disintegrate in such a short time.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I think They played very good against SS today, ok the opposition wasn't the greatest but they had even more regulars missing than the blues. I say give 'em some time. They are rebuilding.
                    HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                    you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Originally posted by purple_haze
                      I think They played very good against SS today, ok the opposition wasn't the greatest but they had even more regulars missing than the blues. I say give 'em some time. They are rebuilding.

hmm....bikhiyal. no need to start another argument over who missed more chances

but lets just say i disagree with u

and just outta curiosity, which opposition would have been the greatest?
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

well, both teams did have some 100% ( or near 100% ) chances.

but what separates both teams is this:
                        while foolad's chances were made by their players and thwarted by rahmati, the blues' chances were mainly after mistakes by foolad's players and some didnt convert simply becoz the BLUE PLAYERS couldnt score !
                        I know of at least 2 100% chance where the blue player could and shd have scored, but for his own inability to simply tap the ball or head straight.

considering this, and the fact that almost ALL of foolad's starting 11 and stars have been sold, I'd rather say ss had a horrible and shameful game, and foolad did well with whatever young and inexperienced and unknown players they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                          well, both teams did have some 100% ( or near 100% ) chances.

but what separates both teams is this:
                          while foolad's chances were made by their players and thwarted by rahmati, the blues' chances were mainly after mistakes by foolad's players and some didnt convert simply becoz the BLUE PLAYERS couldnt score !
                          I know of at least 2 100% chance where the blue player could and shd have scored, but for his own inability to simply tap the ball or head straight.

considering this, and the fact that almost ALL of foolad's starting 11 and stars have been sold, I'd rather say ss had a horrible and shameful game, and foolad did well with whatever young and inexperienced and unknown players they had.
                          anything less than a win for esteghlal against this foolad was embarassing, no doubt, but i dont think foolad missed more chances than esteghlal.

secondly, i think both the GK had little savings to do, hassan houri had one main saving which was when alizadeh had one of his famous throw ins but i think it hit one of foolads own defenders ut houri had a long dive (birun umad az darvaze) and punched it away..
                          besides that, the rest of the chances were missed by esteghlal players themseles, the most prominent ones were..
                          1)talebnasab not tapping in that beautiful cross from navazi when esteghlal had 3 players in the box but foulad just 1 defender..
                          2)talebanasab/hashemizadeh (commentator said it was talebnasab but i think it was hashemizadeh) who was in a 1 on 1 situation towards the end of the game following a pass by alizadeh but hashemizadeh/talebnasab just hit the ball so slow without even getting closer to hassan houri that it was embarassing..
                          3)another third dangerous chance was when navazi took a corner kick, it fell infront of morteza ebrahimi's leg right in the penalty area and ebrahimi took a strong shot but it deflected against a foolad's defenders body..

these were the most dangerous chances of esteghlal..

foolad as far as i remember had these dangerous chances..
                          1)kolah kaj in a counter attack tried to kick/lob the ball over rahmati (who hadnt really come out of his goal) but the ball went over the bar..
                          2)kolah kaj or chaharmahali i dont remember became tak be tak with rahmati but rahmati saved the ball..
                          3) i have a feeling im missing one more important scene but it doesnt matter because as u can see, i dont think foolad missed more opportunities than esteghlal..

however, esteghlal's performance in midfield and offense just like the previous weeks has been weak and like i said, anything less than a win against this foolad team should be considered an embarassment for them, even if the game was being played in ahvaz.
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

MK is not so bad, the team is a disaster, I have seen them play, the tactics are kind of good, but the pitch is bad and some of the players makes too much inviduall errors.

Comment

foolad needs some time to get rebuild again,, cuz 50% of the starters are new,, they need time to adapt, and few big players left like kaebi and mirzapour

Comment

Working...
                              X