No announcement yet.

Karimi to become the new Azizi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't help, but the Korea match increased my fears...

Comment

I honestly think Karimi is done, we need to focus on our younger players that have AMBITION and DETERMINATION

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
        i think karimi has reached that psychological level of satisfaction where he has no motivation to strive for anything else in the world.. (maslow's theory)
        With all due respect, Maslow's hierarchy of needs does not state or imply this. One does not simply lose their drive when they reach self actualization, rather, it is a self sustaining equilibrium. Rather than being a destination, the ultimate goal of self-actualization is something which, unlike the other, more basic needs in the hierarchy, a deficiency driven need. It is a process rather than a goal.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno
          With all due respect, Maslow's hierarchy of needs does not state or imply this. One does not simply lose their drive when they reach self actualization, rather, it is a self sustaining equilibrium. Rather than being a destination, the ultimate goal of self-actualization is something which, unlike the other, more basic needs in the hierarchy, a deficiency driven need. It is a process rather than a goal.
          true, when u reach that self-actualization stage, it doesnt end there..
          but like u said, from there onwards,its a process, and since there is no more clear cut goal or objective after this stage, it makes the path and destination very blurry, unclear and never-ending.

once u reach self actualization, life can be quite boring after a while because u have more or less everything achieveable in life and the only thing to do now is to maintain them which requires a lot of dedication..

for example, once a player like ronaldinho wins the FIFA player of the year award or karimi wins asian player of the year award, there is nothing higher he can achieve, the only thing possible for him to do is to maintain himself at that level which is difficult because it requires the previous year's hardwork which helped him win the trophy but lacks the motivation he had before winning it.
          its at this stage that the significance of motivation comes into play. a player like karimi wont be that motivated anymore, but a player like zidane or ronaldinho might be..
          the process is the same, both karimi and ronaldinho try to maintain the self-actualization stage at a high level, but its the dedication and hunger thats makes the difference..at this stage, karimi doesnt care anymore cos he has quenched his thirst..
          he has become like a billionaire, it doesnt matter to him anymore to become a trillionaire or a zillionaire or just remain a billionaire cos with that billion, he can get everything life can offer him at this point of time...
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

it's in our culture, we made him too big just like azizi and just like him karimi couldn't handle it....

it's sad but we got to admit that it's because of players like him that this year's WC team did worse than the previous WC team...

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
              He is on the curse of many people, including me.

Whatever happens to him (careerwise), I could care less.
              No disrespect but you are negative about all our players, the only player you ever praised was Daei. That's not a fan's attitude.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

The truth lies somewhere amongst these valuable posts ...

In my opinion, Karimi is the same old Karimi nothing more nothing less. We have elevated him way above his value and worth...but then again this is the Persian way of doing things......

We feel frustrated because he is not making it in Bayern Munich , but frankly speaking , we were dreaming. Karimi could have been a success and the talents are there to exploit , but there is just a bit more in football than the occasional on field skills....simply put Karimi is lacked those...

Just not to be labeled as "Namak Nashnas" we need to thank him for whatever he has achieved for Team Melli - Gold Medal in the Asian games 1998 and...and..... Hmmmm that is about it...

Thank you Karimi.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X