Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance Daie and Zandi be reinvited to TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance Daie and Zandi be reinvited to TM?

I was never a big supporter of Daie after the Asian Cup 2004, but I don't mind seeing him reinvited to TM for the Asian Cup 2007. He has been doing very well with Saipa this IPL season, and I believe he can fucntion as a good substitute striker in TM. This way he can also honorably retire (internationally) after the AC tournament.

At 37-38 he could still play a very positive role for TM. Remember Lothar Matthaeus played for Germany until Euro 2000 (at the age of 39!)
    http://www.planetworldcup.com/LEGENDS/matthaus.html

As for Zandi, I hope he gets another chance to play for Iran. Remember how much effort we had to put in, to have him play for us? If things stay like this and he never gets invited again, it will just feel like all of that time and energy spent was in vain.
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

is this a joke paradigm jan!!!
    April 1st was months ago
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

While I appreciate your concurn, but lets keep Daei out of this team.

let people find a different scapegoat. It's enough for the poor guy who did nothing but help and sacrifice for his nation.

I wonder who will be the next scapegoat?
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

There is a SLIGHT chance for Zandi to get invited once again, but I think Daei and TM are DONE

Comment

Yah even though Daei is very capable in TM as a sub or even starter at times, I think a movement towards youth would be most beneficial. Oladi, Akbarpour, Borhani etc. should be the ones playing along side Hashemian these days. Daei, Enayati are too much alike, those youngs guns are the types to be playing along side a target man like Hash.

Zandi needs to establish himself in his current club, calling him now wouldn't benefit anyone. They should wait to see if he can get back into his old form, and once he does call him up. I would choose an inform Zandi over anyone in these positions LB, LWB, LM, CM...perferably I would like to see him as CM right infront of Nekounam.
          STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
          A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Everyone was crying 2 see Daei out of team melli...hala we want him back

Why cnt we make up our minds, Seriously Ali Daei doesnt belong in team melli anymore and we should be happy his time in the National Team is over..

Lets look to the future and i personally am looking forward to seing Zandis comeback in Team Melli but onli if he soon manages to get himself a regular spot in Koblenz

Asian Cup is close and if he wants to make the squad he surely needs to get his act together...A comeback is wanted by the fans and inshallah he will give it to us

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
              Everyone was crying 2 see Daei out of team melli...hala we want him back
              Why cnt we make up our minds, Seriously Ali Daei doesnt belong in team melli anymore and we should be happy his time in the National Team is over..
              Lets look to the future and i personally am looking forward to seing Zandis comeback in Team Melli but onli if he soon manages to get himself a regular spot in Koblenz
              Asian Cup is close and if he wants to make the squad he surely needs to get his act together...A comeback is wanted by the fans and inshallah he will give it to us
              and who said we want him back karimi_nr jan? the thousands of ppl who chant against him in the stadiums all over Iran,,,not that it's ok to do that,,,but believe me,,,no body wants him back, let him focus on his club football, and his new career as a coach and the best of lucks to him,,,but keep him out of TM and TM business.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_nr1
                Everyone was crying 2 see Daei out of team melli...hala we want him backWhy cnt we make up our minds, Seriously Ali Daei doesnt belong in team melli anymore and we should be happy his time in the National Team is over..
                there is a SMALL group who wants him back, if 110.000 people at the stadium and 5 millions on the street will say,, DAEI BARGARD TEAM MELLI, or something,, thats something to think about, not a very small group on a forum...

Comment

I think with a new Coach Zandi will 100% be invited again

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan
                    I think with a new Coach Zandi will 100% be invited again
                    i am sure we have better players in Iran than second division german league players who are not even regulars,,,but he has the potential, if he gets back to his old form, maybe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X