How dadkan jeopardized Iran's football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
    در نامه‌اى‌ که‌ درباره‌ فوتبال‌ ايران‌ مخفيانه‌ به‌ فيفا داده‌ شده‌ چنين‌ آمده‌ است:
    -1 دخالت‌ مجلس‌ در فوتبال‌ ايران‌ کاملاً‌ مشهود است. به‌ طور نمونه‌ تاريخ‌ بازى‌ استقلال‌ تهران‌ و فولاد که‌ قبل‌ از افطار تعيين‌ شده‌ بود، با فشار مجلسى‌ها به‌ زمان‌ ديگرى‌ موکول‌ شده‌ است.
    -2 دخالت‌ دولت‌ هم‌ در فدراسيون‌ فوتبال‌ کاملاً‌ محرز و مشخص‌ است. تيم‌ فوتسال‌ استقلال‌ با فشار و حمايت‌ سازمان‌ تربيت‌بدنى‌ که‌ وابسته‌ به‌ دولت‌ است‌ پس‌ از گذشت‌ 6 هفته‌ به‌ مسابقات‌ آمد.
    -3 بازى‌ فينال‌ حذفى‌ کشور که‌ قرار بود بين‌ تيمهاى‌ پرسپوليس‌ و سپاهان‌ به‌ صورت‌ يک‌ ديدار انجام‌ شود با دخالت‌ دولت‌ به‌ 2 بازى‌ رفت‌ و برگشت‌ تغيير داده‌ شد و...
    -4 تيم‌ نفت‌ آبادان‌ به‌ حکم‌ مراجع‌ قضايى‌ و فشار و حمايت‌ دولت‌ به‌ ليگ‌برتر صعود کرد که‌ اين‌ مسائل‌ خلاف‌ استقلال‌
    of the 4 violations that were listed, two are obvious government interferences in
    football that should stop someday and the other two are the violations of IFF
    head (Dadkan) from the IFF's own code that he must uphold. so, we are
    hurting NOT ONLY from the government interference but also IFF's!

this is why i welcome FIFA's involvement. our football has outgrown its
    corrupt management organization and these kind of lawlessnesses and favors
    cannot go on for long. I think FIFA is dong its best to give our football the
    right structure, whether or not this can be implemented correctly is another
    issue. At least we will have a better foundation on paper which is a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
      majid jan,
      surely you dont think this is some flimsy little bump that goes away by itself.
      surely you understand the repercussions and consequences of this banning , if it persists for the olympic qualifiers and AC2007.
      I hope you dont think it is as insignificant as a little fine slapped on a club!

( p.s.: they started a club for this? )
      Well the ban is lifted temporarily , and I surely understand the significance of it .......but I still fail to see why it is blamed on Dadkan while the real culprit is AliAbadi ????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
        Don't want to disturb you guys fighting , but Dadkan is an asshole anyway. I remember how he threatened not to send the U23 to Pusan Asian Games when he was head of Olympic committee.
        Really... I did not even know that he was the head of Olympic Committe. I dont recall Dadkan having any official post before being elected as Head of IFF .

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij
          Really... I did not even know that he was the head of Olympic Committe. I dont recall Dadkan having any official post before being elected as Head of IFF .

it was some1 else in charge of the olympics committee not dadkan.
          dadkan joined iff as safaei-farahani's assistant first and when safaie
          was forced to resign by conservatives, they pushed their own man dadkan.

dadkan refused to give a contract to branko even after he won the
          asian games title but after mayeli kohan messed up in olympics qualifier
          with exact same team, he changed his mind and became an avid supporter.

Comment

That's funny how some grasp to anything they can to curse at Dadkan for doing nothing!!! Akheh G--- be Shaghigheh che rabti dareh!? Olympic team deals with Olympic Commitee!

Baba, if anyone blaims Dadkan for reporting this corruption to Fifa, then he is a corruption supporter.

Don't report it to Fifa cuz we get banned?? this is BS.
            Although Dadkan's action looks like a retaliation than an honest service, but still I think it was a good move in benefit of our football in the future.
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Working...
            X