Make Sure to Watch 90 This week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Sure to Watch 90 This week

I gotta tell you, Ferdosipor did a hell of a job questioning Mostafavi.

90 program this week shows how unprofessional, uneducated and ignorant the people at current IFF are (lead by Mostafavai), of course no surprises for me. I can't expect more from head of IFF when we have a president like Ahmadinejad.

Just watch the program and discuss the issues here

Originally posted by Hadi
    I gotta tell you, Ferdosipor did a hell of a job questioning Mostafavi.
    90 program this week shows how unprofessional, uneducated and ignorant the people at current IFF are (lead by Mostafavai), of course no surprises for me. I can't expect more from head of IFF when we have a president like Ahmadinejad.
    Just watch the program and discuss the issues here
    thnx for reminding,, when is it?

Comment

Can some one put it up?
      VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

damn it..i fell asleep on the couch after denizli left..during all those advertisements
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
          Can some one put it up?
          I think the member 'esgheiran' will most likely put it up. He put up the last one and im sure he will put up this one as well.

Comment

Thats why I love Adel

Comment

i hope people dont jump at me here, but does anyone else feel denizli is a very cunning person?? afterall, he is turkish and he ha been brought up in a culture where there is a lot of kolahbardari and chakhan..

i mean, he was asked to analyse iran-korea game and come but he hardly did anything special (coparing to haj rezai, taghavi, jalali and previous experts on navad). he just mentioned some common basic stuff which made me wonder if he was trying not to help ghalenoi or TM in any particular way cos he himself can have a good shot at becoming the next TM coach..??

the continuous and sometimes quite frankly, unnecessary laughters?? was it some kinda khodshirini followed by the constant "farsi words"??

when he said no other turkish coach would come to iran although senol gomes has been in constant talks with iranian clubs in the past 1 year??

and when ferdosiopur was saying goodbye to them, he asked " u wanna finish the show? we didnt get to talk about iran's weak points yet" while he sat over there for around and hour and had all the time in the world to discuss it??

anyone else feel this way??
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I do,

He is a very very smart person and almost most of his answers were cheeky.

Comment

im saying this because i noticed many people in the football forum specially were practically worshipping denizli and his "love" for iran, etc..

his work and expertise is no doubtedly one of the best in iran, if not the best right now, and it can clearly be seen in both his teams (pas and perspolis) but to make a "bot" out of him and talk about his "love" for iran while some people dont even acknowledge zandi's noble act kinda irritates me...
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                    im saying this because i noticed many people in the football forum specially were practically worshipping denizli and his "love" for iran, etc..
                    his work and expertise is no doubtedly one of the best in iran, if not the best right now, and it can clearly be seen in both his teams (pas and perspolis) but to make a "bot" out of him and talk about his "love" for iran while some people dont even acknowledge zandi's noble act kinda irritates me...
                    Kids are all Impressionistic! Thats all.

Comment

hehehe
                      mostafavi looked so uncomfortable and flustered !
                      quite incompetent at answering and defending his actions, I must add.

it was so embarrasing that it became quite hilarious how he stumbled from one question to another and got confused, contradicted himself, denied, refused to adress the issue, beat around the bush , .... !
                      hillarious !

however, this does NOT justify the incompetence or wrong deeds of the previous ones.
                      it just makes Iran look so very sad in admin field !

===========

yes, yashar jan, he seemed like he was trying to impress the fans and it came out as an over-dose and some exaggeration, which wasnt very becoming .

as far as comments on TM, I guess while some coaches pounce on the chance to undermine other coaches and try to push themselves onto the audience, most pro coaches dont comment in the way to hurt or undermine their colleagues.
                      this is far more acceptable.

and btw, Mr. Hajrezaei, for whom I have utmost respect, is NOT a coach and is only an expert.
                      so as an expert and critic, he CAN and has full rights to say everything he sees.
                      denizli is a coach, and the pro code doesnt dictate such acts.
                      Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 11-22-2006, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                        hehehe
                        mostafavi looked so uncomfortable and flustered !
                        quite incompetent at answering and defending his actions, I must add.

it was so embarrasing that it became quite hilarious how he stumbled from one question to another and got confused, contradicted himself, denied, refused to adress the issue, beat around the bush , .... !
                        hillarious !

however, this does NOT justify the incompetence or wrong deeds of the previous ones.
                        it just makes Iran look so very sad in admin field !

===========

yes, yashar jan, he seemed like he was trying to impress the fans and it came out as an over-dose and some exaggeration, which wasnt very becoming .

as far as comments on TM, I guess while some coaches pounce on the chance to undermine other coaches and try to push themselves onto the audience, most pro coaches dont comment in the way to hurt or undermine their colleagues.
                        this is far more acceptable.

and btw, Mr. Hajrezaei, for whom I have utmost respect, is NOT a coach and is only an expert.
                        so as an expert and critic, he CAN and has full rights to say everything he sees.
                        denizli is a coach, and the pro code doesnt dictate such acts.
                        yea, i thought about that the fact hajrezai isnt a coach just a critic and so has lesser boundaries in terms of expressing his opinions while denizli is a coach and has certain restrictions,
                        but then i also realize that denizli could have said the weak points along with the strong points u know, just to show his opinion rather than undermining ghalenoi's job. for sure, Iran didnt play a perfect game and definitely had their weak points
                        ferdosipour had asked denizli to analyse the game, not criticize..
                        so just like haj rezai who always chooses the good and the bad scenes of each team, denizli in my opinion could do it as well..

hala be har hal, gozasht.

heyf, i didnt get to see mostafavi's part of the show after that
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
                          Kids are all Impressionistic! Thats all.
                          hehehe...i know wat u mean..(and probably who ur referring to )
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                            damn it..i fell asleep on the couch after denizli left..during all those advertisements
                            lol, same here, Denizli was funny but after two sentences from Mostafavi I fell asleep

Comment

i want to see it
                              sigpic
                              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X