Iran-China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran-China

There are few interesting games ahead in Round 2 group A & B on Dec5 matches #39, 40, #41.

Group A Match 39 (

Group A Match 40 (
    Group B Match 41 (
    * Best game to watch is game # 41. Short of victory for KOR (6 points, 5-0 GD), BRN (6 points, 7-2 GD) Will lead group B.

* It is likely (assuming no unusual results) KOR, JAP, IRI, CHN will advance to Quarter Final and two of them will not make it to Semi.

* UZB & KUW has to face runner ups probably among IRQ, Bahrain & Qatar and KUW will face stronger opponents.

* Two non Arab Likely will make it to Semi final.

* For Next game against IND, I hope, Coach Bench, Maziar
    Maziar has not been %100 due to slight aggravated injuries and he should rest for game against China.

If anyone should be benched it should be Borhani, not Oladi. His conversion rate is just too poor at the moment for him to be given the start ahead of our other more talented players.
    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

i wouldnt mind seeing borhani and nouri benched to see kolah kaj and khorsandi or milad nouri play istead...
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Can someone give me more information on Khorsandi? I only heard of him in one of the U23 tournaments (against Australia, Indonesia and ....) and he scored all the goals.

Is he more of an assistant or goal getter?

Comment

from what I hear, it seems we will meet South Korea in the next round.

but am not 100% sure on this one.

lets hope the team gets its rhythm together, otherwise ..... !

Comment

I stand corrected.

قرعه‌ مناسب‌ اميدها در دوحه‌ عدم‌ تقابل‌ با ژاپن‌ و کره‌جنوبى‌ تا فينال‌
            تيم‌ملى‌ فوتبال‌ اميد کشورمان‌ در رقابت‌هاى‌ آسيايى‌ دوحه‌ با قرعه‌ مناسبى‌ روبه‌رو شده‌ و در صورت‌ صعود به‌ دور بعدى‌ رقابت‌ها به‌عنوان‌ تيم‌ نخست‌ گروه‌ خود، به‌ مصاف‌ تيم‌ نخست‌ گروه‌ پنجم‌ بازى‌ها که‌ يکى‌ از تيم‌هاى‌ چين، عراق‌ و يا عمان‌ خواهد بود مى‌رود.
            گفتنى‌ است‌ در صورت‌ صدرنشينى‌ تيم‌هاى‌ کره‌جنوبى‌ و ژاپن‌ در گروه‌ خود، اين‌ دو تيم‌ به‌ هيچ‌وجه‌ تا فينال‌ رقابت‌ها با ايران‌ روبه‌رو نخواهند شد.
            همچنين‌ گفتنى‌ است‌ تيم‌ ايران‌ در صورت‌ پيروزى‌ برصدرنشين‌ گروه‌ پنجم‌ در مرحله‌ يک‌چهارم‌ نهايي، در مرحله‌ نيمه‌ نهايى‌ به‌ مصاف‌ برنده‌ ديدار صدرنشين‌ گروه‌ سوم‌ و دومين‌ تيم‌ برتر دوم‌ گروههاى‌ ششگانه‌ که‌ بالطبع‌ ضعيف‌ترين‌ تيم‌ حاضر در جمع‌ 8 تيم‌ خواهد بود مى‌رود که‌ به‌ اين‌ ترتيب‌ راه‌ تيم‌ملى‌ اميد ايران‌ تا فينال‌ بازى‌ها بسيار هموار مى‌

Extremely optimistic about this.

Comment

If we beat China, we are in the finals.

My gut feeling says we will eaily make it to the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi
                If we beat China, we are in the finals.

My gut feeling says we will eaily make it to the final.
                ya we beat china,,,we play a whole different game against better teams...
                sunday we see the real team God's willing.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i still feel korea is the toughest opponent we might face...
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                    how good is this china team? I haven't seen the in action?
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                      how good is this china team? I haven't seen the in action?
                      well...looks like they have been preparing by having some good friendlies against the likes of portugal and venezuela..
                      dunno much about them but i know they are preparing for olympics...
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

China's olympic team is being coached by Ghana's coach in WC so they can't be too bad.

Comment

also, the chinese team are physically in a good state..
                          in general, they have the best heights and builts in east asia and are for sure more professional than honk kong...
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
                            how many players of this U23 squad were present in tehran for iran korea match? Do you know that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha_Kasra
                              how many players of this U23 squad were present in tehran for iran korea match? Do you know that ?
                              its the same team that they sent to tehran with lee choun su as their captain!
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                              X