Dejagah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah

As you all know, ashkan dejagah today announced that he is interested to play for iran.

will he be invited by iff?

if not, will it be because of his tattoos/hairstyles?

Do you think us fans should get involved?

is he worth the trouble and effort of making a petition and all that stuff?

what if they invite him and he declines the invitation? He said he will talk to his dad about it; there is a possibility he still turns it down. Could that happen?

Will he cause controversy in Iran if he plays?

will he start? does he deserve to start?

Will he change TM? Will he make us a better team? How much of a difference can he make? How good is he really?
    discuss.

ill answer your questios in order.!!

Yes he will get invited by IFF..only if we try harrd enough in the coming months to let them kno Dejagah exists nd what he is capable of...

He has a shaved head now.!! Shaved heads r no problems.!!
    Niki has a tatoo.!! He covers it up with long sleeves.!! Dejagah can do the same.!! No difference between him or Niki

Of course we should get involved.!! We should show him that 70 million iranians are following his every footstep.!! look at my signature..

Frikkin oath he is worth the trouble.!! If people like Hoeness etc in Germany comes out nd says he is 1 of Germanys hopefuls we should snatch him from their claws immediatly.!! we dnt wanna end up like Bosnia or Algeria who are still crying they didnt work harder to get Zlatan or Zidane

Belive me when i say.!! U send him an invitation..nd u will see him in Tehran Camp whenever he is due.!!..Give him the invitation nd he wont dissepoint you..

Controversy chie.!! WHy..!!?? Were inviting a star...!! People will love him...They will wear his name to the stadium..!! they will chant his name.!! Controversy is the least thing this will cause

If he gets invited him nd Hashemain upfront will build Asias Deadliest Duo without a doubt.!! forget Australias or Japans.!! He surely deserves to start.!!

Him nd Hashemain will both upfront make a fantastiiiic duo.!! probably 1 of the strongest ever in Team Melli if Dejagah can get invited.!!

A striker such as Hashemain Tall nd powerful nd Dejagah..the quite opposite..Short nd Powerful...

Yes..He will change Team Melli.!! WE will have a striker of Dejagahs stature for another 12-13 years to come.!! Hashemain is 30 years old!!...when he leaves in another 2-3 years Dejagah will be a maan still keeping our frontline strong...

I dnt kno about makiing us a better team but adding quality to a squad allwayz improves a team.!! But yes having Nekonam next to the likes of Kia.Nekonam.Karimi.Hash etc etc etc will build a stronger team...

He can make alot of difference.!! Now nd for the future.!! His talent is no denial.!! He is a flexible player who can play several positions in the midfield aswell.!! these kind of players are Great to have in a squad.!!

If he wasnt good he wouldnt be makiing such fuss in Germany at the moment.!! High ranked people rank him as 1 of Germanys hopefuls for the coming future...But still the kid says he is Iranian.!!

He is Very good now.!! Nd he will show u HOW good he reali is in the coming 2-3 season in Bundesliga where he might even be up there fighting for the top goalscorers award.!! Hala lets make it that he will do it as a Iranian international..

How Good is he realii..!! Well He is good enough to be startiing for Herta Berlin a high ranked team in the bundesliga 6-7 times in a row nd play fantastic..scoring,assisting nd becoming man of the match.!!

Hope everything i said proves to u there should be nuthing in our way to stop such a player like Dejagah to join us.!!

Hala as a final note i would like you to have a look at these strikers below.!!

Reza Enayati
    Rasool Khatibi
    Farhad Majidi

All these strikers are old nd at the soon end of their best timez in their career.!! all playing in a lazy louzy UAE league.!!

Hala wouldnt u want to replace all those 3 with a facinating and exploding 20 year old Dejagah who plays his trade in the top league in the World for Herta Berlin....

WE want to create a reveloution in Team Melli nd belive me..!! Dejagah can be the start of it

For a looong time this kid has been a aim for the National team of Iran.!! What better time now when he is on the verge of maturing into a top striker.!!??

U can see it in his eyes.!! He has that explodiiing will in him..!!

Every single effort nd sweat is worth it when u Team Melli fans finally see him singing the iranian national anthem in Azadi.!!

Belive me then u will realise your efforts were all worth it.!! just for thoose few seconds we see him on the camera proudly singing the iranian anthem..

The Day Dejagah wears the Iran top nd plays his first game for Iran.!! It will be a proud moment not only for him but 70 million die hard iranian soccer fans.!!

Just seriously.!! close your eyes for 10 seconds nd imagine him nd Hashemain upfront.!! JUST imagine for now.!! Dnt Tell me that it doesnt LOOK AWESOME..!!even in ur imagination...

I am sooo hopeful about Dejagah joiniing the Iranian national team,,I realii am.!! i am very anticipated about his arrival.!! i am just sitting here waiting for Mehdy jaan to post the first pictures of him in a Team Melli camp.!!

I will juss be the happiest guy then..!! nd i kno u will to..
    Last edited by Arashi_Washi; 12-05-2006, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah, Zandi and no other player of this type will be invited as long as AliAbadi and Mostafavi are in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi
        Ashkan Dejagah, Zandi and no other player of this type will be invited as long as AliAbadi and Mostafavi are in charge.
        Yes I'm afraid of that also

Comment

lol karimi nr 1 wrote so much and i bet noone read it

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan
            lol karimi nr 1 wrote so much and i bet noone read it
            i did. And when did u become a F+ member?

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
              i did. And when did u become a F+ member?
              nyc he's banned.......
              but about the tatoo issue, it can be solved with long sleeves but i dont think its that bad cause our bball league players have tatoos.
              And in my opinion if he continues his good performance in hertha he might actually have a chance at TM , that is if they even consider him an option.

EDIT- this was posted at IK:
              Dejagah reaffirms interest to play for Iran's national football team

Hertha Berlin's up-and-coming Iranian striker Ashkan Dejagah reiterated interest in playing for Iran's national football squad.
              Irna

"Although I am playing for Germany's (Under-20) national team.

Iran is always on the back of my mind. I am Iranian, my family is Iranian and my heart beats for Iran," the 20-year-old Dejagah said in an interview with IRNA on Tuesday.

"If there is an offer from the Iranian federation to join the national squad, I would discuss it with my parents, especially with my father," he added.

Dejagah acknowledged that there had been "informal contacts" with player manager Reza Fazeli before the 2006 World Cup on becoming a member of the Iranian national team.

The Berlin player pointed out that there are also other Iranian expatriate footballers in the Bundesliga like Hamburg's Sassan Gouhari or Hansa Rostock's Amir Shapourzadeh who have have the "potential to be in the Iranian national team".

Dejagah hailed other Iranian Bundesliga legionnaires - Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, and Vahid Hashemian, labeling them as "very good players".

He stressed that Iran had many players who could also play in the Bundesliga.

On his own future at Hertha Berlin, Dejagah said he would make a decision on extending his contract during the Bundesliga winter break.

Hertha manager Dieter Hoeness confirmed earlier that talks are ongoing with Dejagah's manager Joerg Neubauer to extend the player's contract beyond 2007.
              Last edited by soniq; 12-08-2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Come on soniq. And USA invaded Iraq coz they honestly thought they had nukes.

This is Iran, with the likes of Marfavi and Aliabadi, two jackasses. Imagine a young forward who is most likely going to be scoring goal is gonna be a role model for all young Iranians, and those two retards think that all young iranian men are gonna colour there hair and get tatoo's.

Dejagah truely deserves to be in TM, but im really not sure he will.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                X