Not You Again !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not You Again !?

allow me to first , say, my opinion of recent article....PFDC...,regarding Siomez and U23............
    I like what he is doing, and disagree with those who may criticise his conservative approach.............
    Our team, would beat any of those other teams, if it was ,man to man, comparison...and talent level.....
    this,based on our rich football culture,( reletively ).and higher papulation,is our " ASSET ".....
    We should never, gamble, as we are not the one who needs it !!!!
    therefore, it is best, to discentralize game plan, and let them be man to man,at all time.....so ,in other words, we should let the other team , in this turnement, beat itself.
    My secound point is....that I am back, and could not do without,niether football,nor you all !
    I hope , I am still welcomed !?

welcome back dude!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

zzgooloo asi pasi derakoola ta be taaaaaaaaaa, welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
        zzgooloo asi pasi derakoola ta be taaaaaaaaaa, welcome back
        .....Thanks..my friends ....

Comment

welcome back my fellow atlantan

Comment

1- welcome back zz jan.
            good to have u back

2- Simoes has shown far more inability and shortcomings than just the above issues.
            he hasnt been able to gel the team together, even after such long tours, and a year from his signing.

his team doesnt play more than one tactic in attack.
            and seeing that he has based his selection, team strategy and attitude on attack, then he has put all his eggs in one tiny basket !

I can imagine if his team played one-dimensional attack strategy, if the coach was a more DEFENSIVE minded one, who relied on his team's defense and defensive stance to get the job done.
            but Simoez has said it many times his team is about offense !

so to see what he bases his team on, and how miniscule and inadequate it has been so far, it's no wonder ppl are worried and disappointed in him.

his substitutions and the way he looks at the bench and this instrument, has been a cause for worry too.
            to retain a useless player for 120 minutes, denying the team of at least another who may come in handy, is just too criminal to ignore.

my opinion?
            another branko in the making.
            and if he wants to leave after these games, I wouldnt shed a tear.

Comment

thanks nypimpofpersia34 and DD jan.....God bless you both....
              DD jan, I take your word for it, as I had been without news for some time....
              yet, South American,Brazilian game plans have never realy been too sofisticated anyway......it is just thier players whom make it look good !!
              .......we are 1-0 behind in our game with Qatar now,and the game is continiuing,as I am writing...I hope they could pull it out !!

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
                My secound point is....that I am back, and could not do without,niether football,nor you all !
                I hope , I am still welcomed !?

Damet garm jamshid (Right?). Welcome back bro, you were missed.

Comment

Welcome back.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                  Go IRAN!

Comment

As an old Branko supporter I surely don't object conservative approaches , but Simoes' midfield lacked a good playmaker as well as wingplay so the contribution to offense was very small.

Branko, as defenisively as he might have lined up sometimes, almost always had both, real wingers and a playmaker. Although very often it was on the cost of a second striker, this boosted the build-up without exposing the defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X