Mahini
    0%
    Chahjoei
    0%
    Khorsandi
    0%

my vote is Oladi and Hosseini followed by Zarie

Comment

unfortunately, i didnt get to watch all the matches, but i was quite disappointed with hosseini, yavarazadeh and even oladi in the few matches i did see..
      although they all tried hard but they still dont have wat it takes to replace our TM players,,, or even their subs...

zare was the only one i think can make himself a place in TM, but that too, only on the bench. he is slow and will have problems playing against bigger teams of asia and outside asia...
      believe it or not, i would still pick hossein kazemi over him..although i might be a bit biased
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Borhani - good ball control, just need experience. finishing touches are the sidekick of experience.

Zare - perhaps the next replacement for Nekounam, a player with hunger for the game and lots of potential.

Rezaei
        - excellent defender, contributes on attacking part of the team just as well.

Comment

a very good thread.

unfortunately simoez didnt have the guts to try some of the names above, like gholamin, khorsandi, haghighi, noori, .... for us to take a decision on them, but the fixed ones which he used ( each and every time , no matter how good or bad the opposition ) had some hopefuls.

Comment

In my eyes, Only Montazeri and another possible candidate is Hosseini. Otherwise, this team and it's player was not the one I expected. There was a bunch of selfish street players with retarted way of thinking. They couldn't even deliver normal passes. This team was full of holes in every postion on the field. From Keeper (Roudbarian) up to Striker (Borhani). I have never seen such a bad and poor "TEAM" from Iran. This was not even a team but 11 players who were just playing for theirself. This team didn't deserv to advance. Semifinal was too much. They should have been eliminated against China but were lucky to get away with a penalty shoot-out win.

Sorry if I got off topic but I needed to get rid of my anger

Comment

And btw, people keep talking about Zare but with all due respect, I myself didn't see much of him beside the beutiful goals that he scored. Otherwise, when you watched the games, you could easily see a big big hole between our defender and our so called forwards and that was partly Zare and also Koljakaj's area which they couldn't cover as they should. So At least now, I don't see him as a candidate for TM because I can't even compare him with Nekounam or Ando. He's got only good shots.

Comment

Zare, Montazeri, Pouladi, Hoseini, Akbari

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi
                  my vote is Oladi
                  So when did your TV bust? November 28?

Originally posted by Essi
                  And btw, people keep talking about Zare but with all due respect, I myself didn't see much of him beside the beutiful goals that he scored. Otherwise, when you watched the games, you could easily see a big big hole between our defender and our so called forwards and that was partly Zare and also Koljakaj's area which they couldn't cover as they should. So At least now, I don't see him as a candidate for TM because I can't even compare him with Nekounam or Ando. He's got only good shots.
                  I was impressed by him against the minors, but against China and Qatar he was disappointing. Yet he is one of the few potential TM candidates in my eyey, of course assumed he still improves.

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                  a very good thread.
                  huh, with Branko gone we all became tame
                  Last edited by Martin-Reza; 12-13-2006, 08:58 AM.

Comment

There was some good individuals, but they never succeeded to make a team out of it.

Zare, Akbari, Hosseini and Montazeri deserve a special motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                      So when did your TV bust? November 28?
                      I was impressed by him against the minors, but against China and Qatar he was disappointing. Yet he is one of the few potential TM candidates in my eyey, of course assumed he still improves.
                      huh, with Branko gone we all became tame
                      ma ham ke adam nistim in vasat...
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I went Zare and KolahKaj, but also like Hosseini. But the problem is, both
                        Zare and Hosseini, need to work with world class coaches, to improve
                        their defensive techniques. Kolah Kaj can be an excellent ball handler,
                        but what was worriesome about him is that he looked small. What is his
                        exact age?

Comment

to MR :
                          I call it as I see it.
                          I dont modify my opinions on football just becoz we have differing views on an irrelevant issue ( as some others are apt to do ).
                          You started a great thread , highlighting on the hopefuls of our TM, it is natural anyone would appreciate it.
                          it is only fair.

2- I picked quite a few.
                          not based on how they played, as much as how much potential they presented.
                          I picked:
                          montazeri
                          zareh
                          kolah-kaj
                          akbari
                          mahini
                          noori
                          even borhani
                          If we invest in these guys and allow them to slowly grow along the TM players, and slowly inject experience into them, I see a bright future for them

what's really intriguing is that someone actually voted for Arzani !
                          this guy has had the most number of wrong passes and turn overs in , I think, the whole tournament !
                          consistently giving up the ball to the opposition !
                          peculiar.
                          Last edited by Doctor DOOM; 12-13-2006, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Haghighi
                            Hosseini
                            Montazeri
                            Rezaei
                            Yavarzadeh

These are the players who have the greatest potential.

Oladi has potential but needs work to develop it.
                            The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Oladi will be a future TM starter, no matter how many goals Borhani misses.

I like Kolah Kaj and Montazeri too. the rest might make good subs someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X