Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosseini ,Akbari,Zare ,Yavarzadeh ,Heydari,Pouladi

Comment

Zareh,Yavarzadeh,Sheys,Montazeri,Hosseini.
      My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Very interesting result.

I had expected about a dozen complaints why there is no "none" option included. But we love our players, don't we ?

Zare and Hosseini have broad support, followed by Yavarzadeh who was degraded to a benchwarmer in a weak Olympic team, that is surprising.

I personally voted for Roudbarian (yes that was me ), Hosseini, Akbari, Zare, Mohammad Nouri and Borhani. Like Dr. Doom, I also more rated the potential rather than the actual performance.

Comment

In my opinion these players have the best potential to become something big:

Montazeri
          Hosseini
          Kolahkaj
          Zare
          Yavarzadeh

Comment

if we were playing 4-4-2, jalal akbari could have been the only name from there suitable for experimenting in TM, altough i still think sattar zare did a decent job in LB...

none of the others in the list deserve to replace any of our TM players, maye 1 or 2 can try competing for a spot on TM's bench but thats it.( although i wouldnt mind seeing any striker instead of farhad majidi and even khatibi!)

---------

i dont really understand the concept of u guys considering and even choosing so many of these players for having potential and needing investment to become TM material..

and thats because our TM is mostly comprising of young players anywayz who are much older than this squad, in almost all positions, we got youngsters in TM or who have been invited to TM camp before and they are only 1 or 2 years elder than these guys. i think those guys are much more worthy of investment than these ones!!

for example, in defense, we got nosrati who is young but well experienced, we also got the likes of sadeghi, shakouri and even aghili, all who are young but have been invited to TM camp before and are already ahead of these youngsters in terms of experience. besides, they havent really failed as bad as these guys did! jalal hosseini was always praised but i dont think he really proved he deserves to be in TM in this tourney, he and sheys both were quite poor against a bunch of other youngsters from the likes of maldives and india! sheys still hasnt reached his top peak form he was in last year at perspolis but jalal hosseini can be experimented.

our midfield wasnt any better, i never saw anything out of mohmmad nouri, yavarzadeh failed to prove he deserves a spot over madanchi or nikki. and we have meysam maneii to who can be used for left wing or midfield.
            on the right side too, khosro heydari, mahini and arzani, none of them proved they can replace their competitors in TM. although i think kazemian is an average player, i still think if we gonna invest in someone for our right side, i would prefer kazemian to these guys. we also have kaabi who has loads of national and even worldcup experience!
            zare was the only one in midfield who could deserve a shot in TM. but unfortuantely for him, we already got nekounam and teymourian who are again both young and can serve TM for a long time now. i guess he can only compete with hossein kazemi for a 3rd DM choice, if at all the coaches decide to include 3 DM in their squad!

i never saw kolah kaj's games here in the tourney cos i missed some of the matches but i think he was doing quite well in foolad. i remember his game against esteghlal and he was quite good. however, the reports i read about his games didnt show any signs of optimism either. again, we already have youngstes like jabbari and navidkia who have more experience than kolah kaj for AM purposes.

and our forwards..
            well..iran is lacking some good players in this department for some time now,,
            the likes of mousavi, abolghasempour, samere, and even enayati and khatibi are all temporary solutions because they wont be serving TM for long.

i personally want to see us investing in meydavoudi and akbarpour as our forwards in the future. but none of them were included in the squad for me to vote for them. however, i still have hopes for oladi as he is a gifted player in most ways a footballer should be gifted. its his attitude and mentality together with experience which needs to be changed.
            never liked borhani because of his high chance wasting ratio but then again, we have no other options in TM, and because he is experienced, he can be added to the bench of TM. however, i can say it with quite confidence even now, that if we take away borhani's speed from him, we are left with a below average forward who has nothing else to offer. he has no finishing skills, he has no vision/teamwork/passing abilities, he doesnt have enough technick to dribble around his opponent and he doesnt have aaerial abilities or good built to use his body power against the opponents defense! borhani will only be useful against asian teams with poor defensive foundations. he wont be of any use against good teams of even asia with a good defensive system.

unfortuantely, i didnt get to watch montazeri, pouladi and khorsandi to make any real judgement on them but like i said, we got young players competing with them in defense, midfield and offense anywayz. maybe khorsandi is worth investing at the moment because of our poor offense department.

as for our GK roudbarian,,, let me just put it this way, i was never a fan of careless players, specially the most sensitive position which is the GK. so i will never be satisified with the likes of rahmati and roudbarian in the goal, no matter how well they perform, they are bound to cost the team heavily and punish the whole team with their stupidity.
            examples: rahmati in ACL with sepahan against al ain in tehran, in the derby this season with esteghlal against perspolis.
            roudbarian, forget about his ACL performance and other sooties at pas in IPL, just this tourney against some asian minnows and young 21 year old asian kids describes everything.

---
            however, saying all this, i really enjoyed maziar zare's 2 goals and also jalal hosseini's goal against china. its been a long time since one of our defenders made a run like that to score a goal. brilliant "huzure zehn" by hosseini and very good vision and pass by zare. thats the best scene i saw from this omid team in doha!

P.S. martin jan, i dont think it makes any sense to have players like haghighi and gholami up there in that poll as none of them even played in this tourney (atleast so far) for us to judge them
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
              martin jan, i dont think it makes any sense to have players like haghighi and gholami up there in that poll as none of them even played in this tourney (atleast so far) for us to judge them
              I wanted to be fair and post the whole roster. And that Milad Nouri, who didn't play one minute got 5 votes shows that some people value him a lot and justifies my decision .

Actually every player who didn't play at all got more votes than Chahjoei, who at least came on as sub once...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                I wanted to be fair and post the whole roster. And that Milad Nouri, who didn't play one minute got 5 votes shows that some people value him a lot and justifies my decision .

Actually every player who didn't play at all got more votes than Chahjoei, who at least came on as sub once...
                i dont wanna be a pessimist but maybe if those guys who didnt play ACTUALLY did get some playing time, they wouldnt get so many votes either

but yea, back to the topic, i thought the question was which of them have potential for TM and i dont get it how a player like milad nouri who wasnt even tested be compared to a player like mohammad nouri who played enough games to be judged and then get more votes. shouldnt both players be playing first inorder to judge them? its just like the roudbarian case. if u look at the comments in general about roudbarian before he actually played a series of games in this tourney and after the tourney, u can see how they have most probably turned from positive to negative and if there would be a poll about roudbarian before and after the tourney, his votes would decrease and people would start asking other untested GKs like talebloo although talebloo hasnt really been tested either
                this is just my opinion.

wat i think is those 5 people who voted for milad nouri some how have been following him closely in the league and thats why they have voted for him. i dunno, but anywayz, i just wanted to state my opinion.

im still fine with this poll
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                  Zare and Hosseini have broad support, followed by Yavarzadeh who was degraded to a benchwarmer in a weak Olympic team, that is surprising.
                  I personally voted for Roudbarian (yes that was me ), Hosseini, Akbari, Zare, Mohammad Nouri and Borhani. Like Dr. Doom, I also more rated the potential rather than the actual performance.
                  Now, let's see if Kolah Kaj suddently becomes fan favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Essi
                    In my eyes, Only Montazeri and another possible candidate is Hosseini. Otherwise, this team and it's player was not the one I expected. There was a bunch of selfish street players with retarted way of thinking. They couldn't even deliver normal passes. This team was full of holes in every postion on the field. From Keeper (Roudbarian) up to Striker (Borhani). I have never seen such a bad and poor "TEAM" from Iran. This was not even a team but 11 players who were just playing for theirself. This team didn't deserv to advance. Semifinal was too much. They should have been eliminated against China but were lucky to get away with a penalty shoot-out win.
                    Sorry if I got off topic but I needed to get rid of my anger
                    Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S722VgtlwN8

Comment

Originally posted by gol_kuchik
                      Now, let's see if Kolah Kaj suddently becomes fan favorite
                      Yepp, he's winning votes, but not too much because most already voted before and can't change now

Comment

all apart from Roubardian and Arzani I would think.
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

kolahkaj is the best among these players.

Comment

Working...
                          X