X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can be Iranian kiirsten?

Do you know Ulf K irsten
    My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Hashemian is actually quite short I'd say he's the closest player to that description that I know of.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

k.irsten was famous for not having skills, but still being able to be a class player thanks to his fighing spirit.
      he was a player who really ate grass.

his charakteristics would only fit to hashemian out of all the iranian strikers. there is no player who is like him in every aspect.
      hashemian has no football-playing-skills, but he is at least strong in the air, which makes him a gifted player.

k.irsten was not gifted

Comment

K!rsten was a great striker. He scored 99 goals for Leverkusen if I'm not mistaking. I remember I wished he'd reach the 100 before his retirement, but I don't think he did (not sure tho).

I don't know exactly about any of our strikers being like him, but I'd say Enayati (or Hashemian) if I had to choose one.

Enayati's a bit taller, but he's not that fast (like Ulf), plus he's got a great positioning and killers instinct. K!rsten was a bit stronger, but both know how to score.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Hmm,I think Hashemian running in a wide range in the field like a winger. It's not type of ***sten.

Yeah,I agree with Amin,Enayati is little taller,but his positioning skill like ***sten,and his finish is good,Though his physical is a little weak.

Iran doesn't have Player who can score even if he don't move wide area,and with good physique now.

For example,Oladi & Borhani are have a lot of useless movements & Dribbles. TM has many speedy strikers & Dribblers,but I think that [STORONG,SIMPLE,GOOD POSITIONING,FINISHER] is necessary for TM now.

I am expecting Hojat Caharmahali's growth.
          My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy

Do you know Ulf K irsten
            Mehdy jaan, do we have any such player in Asia?

By the way, funny your thread title came out as ***sten! <hehe>
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

if u wanna comapre the whole of asia, maybe uzbekistan's alexander geynrick can be compared to him in my opinion...
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ali Asghar Modir Roosta
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
                  Ali Asghar Modir Roosta
                  I was thinking Morteza Kermani-Moghaddam (Perspolis) in the late 1980's was close to mehdy's description. Of course back then we had very little priority for soccer so he did not really get much opportunity to be developed beyond a certain point. What happened to Kermani Moghaddam by the way? Is he still around? Him, Namjoo-motlagh, Abezdaeh and Ghayeghran were fixtures of the national team back then.
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Lefteh Hamidi is a second rate player at the moment.

The player with most potential is Oladi.

Comment

I don't think that there is such a striker like him, but Mobali, I believe, has great potential to be like him, even though he has lost confidence in himself and has not proven himself all too much.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                      X