Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hashemian and redicules " EDDEAA " !!!

One of the Characteristic of us Iranians, is , "" TAVAGHO , and EDDEAA "
    And hashemian's Eddeaa has just been so redicules, ....once not wanting to play for TM and high expectations ,as he wanted to be treated like GOD and be appreciated more, and now claiming " He is only remmembered when he is needed "
    The Guy who is a secound hand player,and hardly gets playing time in germany,just thinks the whole country should worship him !!not knowing not being greatful for Iranian fans ,and TM puting him where he is, makeing 3 million Euro a year,and and worth of 20 million or more.......
    He should be just kicked in the " you know what " and dumped for such arrogance !!

I disagree.

Hashemian doesn't owe anything to the fans. Fans did not do anything good to him before he returned to TM again. So he has a right to complain.

Plus, if he is a second rated player, please leave him alone and stick with the first rated players like Enayati and Majidi!
    VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
      I disagree.

Hashemian doesn't owe anything to the fans. Fans did not do anything good to him before he returned to TM again. So he has a right to complain.

Plus, if he is a second rated player, please leave him alone and stick with the first rated players like Enayati and Majidi!

couldn't agree more
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I disagree......

I certainly agree.

Comment

I dont know what he has said and in what context.

but if it is about not being called up for the dubai kind of games, I think GN and IFF are doing him a favor for not dragging him all across europe for such test games.

I think he shd recognize his worth and that the staff at TM value his position and call him only for proper and meaningful games, which shd be a compliment to him in fact.

zz jna, what exactly has he said?
          maybe something is lost in the translation.

Comment

He is a uniquely great striker for Iranian, even Asian standards, but he appears to be very sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
              He is a uniquely great striker for Iranian, even Asian standards, but he appears to be very sensitive.
              Althought its not good to asume, i think thats a good analisys of his personality. Maybe he just needs to practice his PR skills and there is nothing wrong with that as everyone, and i mean everone, who is in the public eye does it.
              Karimi 8 Gerrard
              th wonders of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                I dont know what he has said and in what context.

but if it is about not being called up for the dubai kind of games, I think GN and IFF are doing him a favor for not dragging him all across europe for such test games.

I think he shd recognize his worth and that the staff at TM value his position and call him only for proper and meaningful games, which shd be a compliment to him in fact.

zz jna, what exactly has he said?
                maybe something is lost in the translation.
                As far as I follow the news, all the national coaches phone call their players once in a while to see how they are doing. But, in our country, the Vatani National coaches think that they are dropped from the elephants nose! they find this humiliating to call their players and say "hi, how are you my son?"

This is what Hashemian means and he has said it 100 times, but no one gives a dime! I think he is right about it.

agian I give an example of Italy team since I follow them closely, Donadoni even calls the regular players he doesn't invite for a particular game and just makes sure that the player is not offended or anything. The times he didn't call up Toni or Gilardino, he called them on phone and clarified it. This is how the things should be done! this is how you respect your good players. I'm sure IFF is not that poor to not to afford a phone card!

Comment

As far as I follow the news, all the national coaches phone call their players once in a while to see how they are doing. But, in our country, the Vatani National coaches think that they are dropped from the elephants nose! they find this humiliating to call their players and say "hi, how are you my son?"

This is what Hashemian means and he has said it 100 times, but no one gives a dime! I think he is right about it.
                  You are right, that is what Hashemian is refering to.

Comment

I disagree.

Vivaitalia jan....., how could you say,he does not owe anything to the fan ??!!
                    Even you and I ,who are living out side of Iran,and make our own living ,owe alot to Iranians in Iran..let alone, he who got admired by fan, ticket paying fan !!, and later,had the previliage of wearing Iranian jersy and playing for TM,and get picked by forign coaches, and now ....he has more than 20 million Eros...or $25,000,000 dollars.....haveing all girlfriends and nice house in Eourp...and selling " FAKHR " to pour Iranian fans,whom he thinks do not worship him enough......how could he refuse to play for TM initialy, and now saying,he is not appriciated enough....??

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza

thats exactly it, he's great but he's super sensitive.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
                        ............had the previliage of wearing Iranian jersy and playing for TM,and get picked by forign coaches, and now ....he has more than 20 million Eros...or $25,000,000 dollars.....haveing all girlfriends and nice house in Eourp...and selling " FAKHR " to pour Iranian fans,whom he thinks do not worship him enough......how could he refuse to play for TM initialy, and now saying,he is not appriciated enough....??
                        1. He was transfered to Europe before anyone knew him, before he had made a name for himself, before he was a TM star. He had not been noticed in any TM games when he went to Europe. He worked hard in Eruope , in Hamburg, and all he got is out of his own hardwork. If anything, TM hurt him the first time he joined the team.

2. His complaint was not to the Iranian Fan, it was to the Iranian Football management and specifically to TM coaching staff and IFF.

3. He got hurt in the last WC game (against Angola) and no one (except for Dadkan according to him) ever called him until they needed him for a game (ACQ games).

4. He does have a very valid point

5. Yes he is sensetive, but who isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by behzadb
                          1. He was transfered to Europe before anyone knew him, before he had made a name for himself, before he was a TM star. He was not noticed in any TM games. He worked hard in Eruope , in Hamburg, and all he got is out of his own hardwork. If anything, TM hurt him the first time he joined the team.

2. His complaint was not to the Iranian Fan, it was to the Iranian Football management and specifically to TM coaching staff and IFF.

3. He got hurt in the last WC game (against Angola) and noone (except for Dadkan) ever called him until they needed him for a game (ACQ games).

4. He does have a very valid point

5. Yes he is sensetive, but who isn't?
                          valid points.

ZZgloo jan,

The way you said it, seems like everyone owes everyone! I agree that I owe something to some Iranians, but not all! In someways, I owe to George Bush too! I owe to that chenese villager who prepares Tea leaves for me too.

But about the fans, I, myself, not only don't owe anything to these "fans", but also don't want to see their heads on their necks! they are the worst fans on the earth. If we had better fans, our players would have been playing better. it's just my personal opinion. but what can I do? I can't educate them all!

Comment

But about the fans, I, myself, not only don't owe anything to these "fans", but also don't want to see their heads on their necks! they are the worst fans on the earth.

Thank God you are not a TM Star, we would have a lot of headless fans in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
                              One of the Characteristic of us Iranians, is , "" TAVAGHO , and EDDEAA "
                              And hashemian's Eddeaa has just been so redicules, ....once not wanting to play for TM and high expectations ,as he wanted to be treated like GOD and be appreciated more, and now claiming " He is only remmembered when he is needed "
                              The Guy who is a secound hand player,and hardly gets playing time in germany,just thinks the whole country should worship him !!not knowing not being greatful for Iranian fans ,and TM puting him where he is, makeing 3 million Euro a year,and and worth of 20 million or more.......
                              He should be just kicked in the " you know what " and dumped for such arrogance !!
                              zz jaan:

I always said. We used Hashemian to then bring another Caos for ourselves with the World Cup. Now, was it ever worth to get the guy the way we did.

I said, bringing Hashemian to TM in the way we did was only to benefit us slightly. But, it will ruin a lot of future from our football.

Hash's claim is not his fault. We created that to get to World Cup and then not enjoy being there. Fans MADE Hashemian's current claim and with it comes a lot more claims in the future from irrelevant players.

Dont get me wrong though. He is a very good kid. I am not blaming him. I am blaming our approach to such issues.
                              Last edited by smanhoobi; 01-26-2007, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X