No announcement yet.

Lets face it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have taken the words directly out of my mouth Hadi.

With this coach, we aren't improving...and general improvement in certain areas such as team tactic and organization was our goal after we failed miserably in WC. None of that is being achieved and we're going backward.

No matter who is hurt, no matter who supports it, and no matter who wants to take care of it...at the end of the day the guy with the longest beard in the football federation will make the decision.

Considering that our football is separated into different gangs (as we see in our team coaching staff atm as well) we should be rather hopeless towards the Asian Cup. GN gang is now in charge, and god knows who can take kick them.

If any change is to occur, it better be in the next month or two. As appointing a new coach will also be risky when you're so close to the tournament. He needs a good 4 month and a good handful of friendlies to succeed...am I making any of you hopeless yet?

I've given up on Iranian football for now...until a HUGE positive change occurs. With the current face of things, we will fail in the Asian Cup...and our future team will also fail to make it to WC'10. With Australia in there, we should be busting ourselves preparing and being professional to keep up with these teams...it's the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44

I've given up on Iranian football for now...until a HUGE positive change occurs. With the current face of things, we will fail in the Asian Cup...and our future team will also fail to make it to WC'10. With Australia in there, we should be busting ourselves preparing and being professional to keep up with these teams...it's the exact opposite.
      This is exactly how I feel. I too have given up on TM with the people in charge of our sport right now.

I wish everyone was here and could go to IFF and just see these guys upclose. It makes me wish Dadkan and his crew were back.

Comment

hadi jaan, and dear darioush...
        With the islamic republic.....thats what you get.....
        TM, is way too slow
        TM is unimmagenetive.
        TM players do not seem to have recieved any particular assignments.
        TM,is very predictable.
        TM , is under coached,and players are not used to thier potencials, let alone over achiving.
        TM , has no chamistry.
        ...bottom line.....Bring the "Qoran", and lets go to the games, with praying, one more time.!!

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
          hadi jaan, and dear darioush...
          With the islamic republic.....thats what you get.....
          TM, is way too slow
          TM is unimmagenetive.
          TM players do not seem to have recieved any particular assignments.
          TM,is very predictable.
          TM , is under coached,and players are not used to thier potencials, let alone over achiving.
          TM , has no chamistry.
          ...bottom line.....Bring the "Qoran", and lets go to the games, with praying, one more time.!!
          Dont even talk about Politics cause THIS ghese sare deraz darad!

Comment

first of all I dont agree with any GN-bashing. also I dont agree with most of the points brought up against him.

I want to say that GN and his staff are doing an exemplary job.

1) you all have to agree that the things GN has done (apart from the game itself), cant possibly be done better.
            -player selection
            -choice of formation, which has nearly eliminated the weak points (3-5-2, 3-4-3, 4-2-2-2). he chooses a formation that fits his players and not the other way around!!!!
            -competition between players
            -players obey and have great respect
            -there is no real goali-problem anymore
            -fitness-training
            -good, complete staff. ebrahimi (authority and experience), peyrovani (footballplayer-view and experience in the game).
            etc.

2) the so called game-plan you always come up with can be seen under GN, in my opinion (as far I understood what its supposed to mean)
            firstly, since GN is there, exept the SK-match in seoul and the belarus-match, there hasnt been an "endangered win". TM just went into the game played and won. I dont want to laud him because of that, but I want to say that those game could have also been lost if the coach really acted wrong.

in those other two games you can see how GN never lost control over the match. he had a tactic, when it missed he just changed his tactic and made subs (no coach could have acted better in those situation). so the team gained control over the match and started to create chances, and was succesfull finally.

3) now I want to talk about the way GN team plays.
            before I start I want to say that iran is an organized team with a good defense. since the WC it has been like that. if you want to credit branko for that, do it. but also admit that GN at least managed to keep the same level.

iran has become even stronger on set-pieces.

iran is a team that tries to reach success through keeping ball possession and pushing the oponent to the defense.
            iran plays way too slow, and I know that. I hate it just like you.
            butr if you take a look at our players you'll see that its not really possible to play a that fast football with them: mahdavikia, nekounam, karimi, mobali, hashemian and even ando. they have many other qualities, but one-touch-football is not their thing

I might be a very positive thinking person, but I think what I said is right

what I think about the fixed players has already been said. what would you say if those wouldnt play?

if the belarus-game has influenced your view negatively just think about the following: irans two best players, nekounam and rezaei, were the 2 worst players on the field

Comment

I've got to be fair and do acknowledge a lot of problems with GN too.

One being his TM/SS issue and how he is trying to shirk from responsibility.
              the MOST RIDICULOUS rubbish is his "6 month plan" for TM !!!
              what?
              where?
              6 months ..... out of which he has cancelled and ordered hybernation of TM practice and games for 5 months?
              Anyone who beleives his crap ought to get their head examined.

TM is going to suffer and suffer BIG TIME with such lax and irresponsible attitude!
              agha jan. choose one: ss or TM.
              simple as that.

Comment

DD jan, even if he is th best coach in the world, he should be replaced immediately because a national coach should not work with a club team under any circumstances.

GN not only works with Esteghlal, but literally runs the club.

Comment

Working...
                X