90 tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 tonight!

Please make sure to watch tonight's 90 program before responding to this thread.
    Well the technical expert tonight was Morteza Mohases, FIFA coaching instructor and former EsEs analysor, He talked on Saipa VS Persepolis match and pointed some very good and useful points, I dont want to mention them now, but want your opinion on his analysis on the game and players.

Thank you. btw are u really in iran? (cuz i really am)

Comment

Yea man, I live inside Iran

Comment

i just finished watching it..
        unfortunately, i didnt get to watch the whole show but saw it from the middle of the perspolis-saipa game when mohases was talking..

he explained how better off perspolis could be had sheys rezai been allowed to play a more free role and participate in attacks with his good game readings and vision but instead, had been assigned to mark down daei for 90 minutes.

he also explained how badamaki spoiled many of perspolis chances because of his poor form but he is a very influential player in perspolis attack.

he explained bagherui's long and accurate passes and how effective they were..

-----

about saipa, he said he thinks 90% it will be saipa who wins IPL. he respects their gameplay a lot.
        the team relies a lot on veterans like daei, sadeghi and yazdani and defenders like farzane and jalal hosseini..

he said the game should have seen more goals for both teams.
        he also praised daei's vision, passing and intelligence in being able to create space for himself inspite of being marked down for 90 mintues and taking a shot which hit the post..

---------------------------

the refereeing was another topic but im too sleepy to discuss it now. maybe tommorow.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Thx Yashar khan, I believe Mohases is one of the few experts who doesnt lean on EsEs or PP. Although he was in EsEs for a long time but whenever it comes to EsEs he wont avoid criticizing them.

Anyways, I believe his prediction about Saipa to become champions was true that moment, He knew Daei was suspended for 4 games, still it can be conclued that Daei again will gain a huge motivation bosst after the incidents leading to his suspension, as we all know this guy, He gains more motivation when he is under pressure and heavy criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
            Thx Yashar khan, I believe Mohases is one of the few experts who doesnt lean on EsEs or PP. Although he was in EsEs for a long time but whenever it comes to EsEs he wont avoid criticizing them.
            Anyways, I believe his prediction about Saipa to become champions was true that moment, He knew Daei was suspended for 4 games, still it can be conclued that Daei again will gain a huge motivation bosst after the incidents leading to his suspension, as we all know this guy, He gains more motivation when he is under pressure and heavy criticism.
            Yeah he gets Gheirati, i wish we had put more pressure on Daei when we were about to participate in the WC.(so he could've scored )

Comment

please guys watch the full version guys if possible, i know it's long, i am not sure if ALL the ref issues in the perspolis game are on the cut version.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

lol at the very end, ferdousipor says: "bebakhshid ke alan kheyli khabetoon miyad, khodahafez"

how can you not love this guy lol
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                X