Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillipe Troussier...

Comment

i think we need to bear these conditions for another 4 or 5 years cos after that, our legionnaires start retiring and get into coaching and hopefully that will be the turning point in iranian football!!!!

if we have some iranian coach of a high caliber, then definitely i would prefer them over foreign coaches, specially those foreign coaches who are ready to come to iran.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

The issue with Foreign coaches is that they are overpaid (who will come to Iran if not well paid?), and they care less about victory because they are well paid anyway.

I do think that only a foreigh coach with a mercenary state of mind (Philipe Troussier is a good example) can do something for us. But I personaly think that we will succeed to win something with a knowledgable Iranian Coach, because we need the passion that the foreign coaches will not bring to our team.

Comment

With a secound hand , assistant coaching of ESTEGHLAL, they are again, in line to win the league,this year........
          which, it means, thier championship under GN, was not so much because of GN....and thus,not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo
            With a secound hand , assistant coaching of ESTEGHLAL, they are again, in line to win the league,this year........
            which, it means, thier championship under GN, was not so much because of GN....and thus,not a big deal.
            na baba

last years IPL was waaaaay stronger than this years.

the whole season esteghlal is playing crap football, just like any other team

Comment

Actually, we do not only need a skilled foreign coach. Most importantly we need a football federation of normal international standards, not something ruled by illiterates and fanatics. We need a league which is a platform for improvement and development. We need a league with the quality to offer our players a fair chance to be professional professional (eat, train, play & improve as true footballers and not as moviestars). We need green pitches all over the country (not only in Azadi). We need new stadiums. We need to implement new and more modern rehab methods/schedules for our injured players.

Finally; We need Ali Karimi to reach the form he was in 2004/2004 .
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                Actually, we do not only need a skilled foreign coach. Most importantly we need a football federation of normal international standards, not something ruled by illiterates and fanatics. We need a league which is a platform for improvement and development. We need a league with the quality to offer our players a fair chance to be professional professional (eat, train, play & improve as true footballers and not as moviestars). We need green pitches all over the country (not only in Azadi). We need new stadiums. We need to implement new and more modern rehab methods/schedules for our injured players.
                damet garm, you said all there needed to be said,,,but i hate to get political in a middle of a football discussion, however, all the things you said won't happen under the current regime, I guess we must just lower expectations or rely on our player's brilliance to get something, once in a while.
                sigpic
                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                  damet garm, you said all there needed to be said,,,but i hate to get political in a middle of a football discussion, however, all the things you said won't happen under the current regime, I guess we must just lower expectations or rely on our player's brilliance to get something, once in a while.
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                  And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

this point is augmented also when u consider the players at GN's disposal last year, and the players that Esteghlal has this year, namely Enayati, who was perhaps the key player for Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
                      this point is augmented also when u consider the players at GN's disposal last year, and the players that Esteghlal has this year, namely Enayati, who was perhaps the key player for Esteghlal
                      Exactly faraz jaan.......more over, GN, with his comment about esteghlal's disqualification " we will just pay some penalty,thats no problem ", and with timeing of hireing that Iraqi player......one can tell,he is just not a smart individual.......and TM, under him, has no charactor,nor has TM shown any chemistry,or consistancies.....as if he just lets the boys out,to kick some ball !!!!..........
                      he first , wanted to bring some new players..then , went back with branko's selection....but he does not know what to do with them....the speed of TM has vanished,and TM is much slower,...the positions are yet to be solid,and he just asked zandi to come back as well.....
                      japan, just beat Ecuador.....and we,with all power played Qatar...
                      I hope I am wrong..but,I have a feeling, we are going to embaress ourseleves,in up comeing asian cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z

Finally; We need Ali Karimi to reach the form he was in 2004/2004 .
                        100% correct

thank you

Exactly faraz jaan.......more over, GN, with his comment about esteghlal's disqualification " we will just pay some penalty,thats no problem ", and with timeing of hireing that Iraqi player......one can tell,he is just not a smart individual.......and TM, under him, has no charactor,nor has TM shown any chemistry,or consistancies.....as if he just lets the boys out,to kick some ball !!!!..........
                        he first , wanted to bring some new players..then , went back with branko's selection....but he does not know what to do with them....the speed of TM has vanished,and TM is much slower,...the positions are yet to be solid,and he just asked zandi to come back as well.....
                        japan, just beat Ecuador.....and we,with all power played Qatar...
                        I hope I am wrong..but,I have a feeling, we are going to embaress ourseleves,in up comeing asian cup.

if you compare esteghlals team of last year with this years, you'll see that last years team was the one with discipline. the players behaved well and played their football. they played a very nice football and deserved to win IPL. now watch this years team. isnt it 100% the opposite now?

so I doubt that GN has much influence on the team in its daily work

and dont compare WC-TM with current TM. GN gets his team together only every 2 months if hes lucky and that for 3 days. its clear that the team has no great speed or chemistry

Comment

Two things:

Proper Federation.

A skilled coach who takes things seriously and wakes our players. All of them are sleeping currently..and it looked like they wouldn't wake up in WC 2006.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                          X