No announcement yet.

What have we done for the Asian Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our preparation sux big time, but I think "az bagheyratiye bazikonamoone" that we'll become champions

Comment

Red jan i will repost what i did in the general forum here because my opnion has not changed. We will make the Quarterfinals.... beyond that...........

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...4&postcount=42

P.S. good to see what the +members general concensus is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152
        Red jan i will repost what i did in the general forum here because my opnion has not changed. We will make the Quarterfinals.... beyond that...........
        http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...4&postcount=42
        P.S. good to see what the +members general concensus is.
        even if we make a poll asking how many ppl will think who will win the next world cup, a significant number of members will vote for Iran
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

lol
          iranians are among the most optimist doped and thoughtless race ever existed on the planet
          it was just this past summer that a similar pole voted us through to second round and even higher!

and now we got champion votes more than anything else

and what makes people think that way is besides me maybe some ecstasy with a dash of cocaine served on the pot would help explain this thought process or lack thereof!!

baba champion shodan barnamerizi va pool kharj kardan mikhad, our stadiums do not have lights!! kojaye kareen shom khoshkhiyalan!!?

but I thnk if we get a blue eyed coach we will make it to final four lol
          deerooz, emrooz, farda
          zeeremonan
          sheeshtayeea
          The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
          Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolees
            l
            baba champion shodan barnamerizi va pool kharj kardan mikhad, our stadiums do not have lights!! kojaye kareen shom khoshkhiyalan!!?
            but I thnk if we get a blue eyed coach we will make it to final four lol
            What about England ? They haven't won anything since the 60's, and as far as I know their football federation spends a lot of money (wembley stadium, Sven's salary etc.)
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
              What about England ? They haven't won anything since the 60's, and as far as I know their football federation spends a lot of money (wembley stadium, Sven's salary etc.)
              only recently they have really had the squad for a team that can win something and through out the years, I always thought England doesn't have the coaches that can bring this team a wc title.....third point, they lack planning in that every major tournament they get kicked out in PKs, but still don't do anything constructive to fix that problem!
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
                English people could certainly have expectations of glory and winning but as iranians we do not!! simple as that

I bet you even a poll in england would not show majority believing that they will win say euro 08!!
                deerooz, emrooz, farda
                zeeremonan
                sheeshtayeea
                The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
                Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

Working...
                X