Why is Ibrahimi still on the bench?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Ibrahimi still on the bench?

I would really like to know the reason why this man is coaching Perspolis? It has become a big question in my mind, just like it was a shock when he was chosen to coach Perspolis at the beginning of the season. But Parvin said we dont' have money, Ibrahimi has taken so many coaching classes, Ibrahimi this, Nasser khan that...and what has he offered Perspolis in the past 6 months? NOTHING.
    I was not at all surprised to see him lose the tactical battle to Dr. Zolfagharnasab on Thursday...The coaches half was clearly victorious for Dr. and being a man down was not the only reason why Perspolis's could not hold on to the 2-0 lead.
    Now, I hate to think that the only reason why Ibrahimi is still on the bench and the reason why he was chosen in the first place was his friendship with parvin, but unfortunately this seems to be case and shame on people in charge for allowing someone like Ibrahimi with no knowldge of coaching at this level to sit on the bench of Iran's most popular team. Shame.
    sigpic
    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

There is no secrets behind Ebrahimi's appointment and his presense in Perspolis. I am not surprised , at all , with Parvin maybe he has a point about not having money...Ebrahimi is as cheap as they come ! ...I am a little bit dissapointed with Ansarifar...or maybe he is playing the waiting game.

I still think Ansarifar is capable of getting rid of Parvin and Ebrahimi. It probably is not the right time for him to do so.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maij
      There is no secrets behind Ebrahimi's appointment and his presense in Perspolis. I am not surprised , at all , with Parvin maybe he has a point about not having money...Ebrahimi is as cheap as they come ! ...I am a little bit dissapointed with Ansarifar...or maybe he is playing the waiting game.

I still think Ansarifar is capable of getting rid of Parvin and Ebrahimi. It probably is not the right time for him to do so.
      True, Ansarifar is playing the wait game, and out of respect for Parvin, he is not ever going to directly act against the presence of Ibrahimi, and as long as the new foriegn coach is not hired, the sad story will continue...
      I honestly feel that for the players, players like Kazemian, Nouri, Ma'danchi, Sheys Rezaei, Oladi, Mohammdi, ... Perspolis's current squat deserves a much much better position in the table, and lack of team training and team tactics is so obvious in the team but every time Ibrahimi plays the blame card, the previous one being Entezari and Madanchi before that, no doubt what Entezari did was wrong, but I don't know who Ibrahmi can argue that he knows much about the game at this level!!!
      Hameh cheshmashoono bastan va een Perspolis hast ke dareh choobesho mikhore. If Ibrahimi really cared about Perspolis, he would left the team and let the club select some other cheap Iranian option to fill his place, just like parvin wanted to leave when he realized that he is no longer useful as a head coach. Something that must have been done months ago, if not a few years ago.
      sigpic
      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

why?
        the same reason ( or lack of ) faraki is on TM's roster as assistant coach !!

ABSOLUTELY NO LOGICAL REASON !

but ebrahimi's case is easier to prove, since he has TM coaching in his record and a lot of other head coaching tenures.
        what does faraki have?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
          why?
          the same reason ( or lack of ) faraki is on TM's roster as assistant coach !!

ABSOLUTELY NO LOGICAL REASON !

but ebrahimi's case is easier to prove, since he has TM coaching in his record and a lot of other head coaching tenures.
          what does faraki have?
          Every thread, every topic inevitably ends up in a criticism of Branko. You have a very unnatural obsession with this man....

Are you in love?
          Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

yes, I am .
            I love my TM, and want the absolute BEST for it.

so when I see someone not suited or not on par with it, I want them removed.

at least this way, the pressure will be on for him to either reform or try harder to prove ppl's MOUNTING criticism wrong.

win-win situation for me and my TM

Comment

This is bordering on insanity.

Just look at your signature. If you legitimately believe the friendly against Korea to be their C team, then you are terribly, terribly mistaken. And biased. Stop shaping facts to suit your arguments.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Peyman Jan...All due respect , buddy ..You just cannot turn every single post and argument into an anti-Branko campaign.....RaginG Inferno is quite right.

There is more to Iran's football than Branko , whether we like him or not. This particular topic was about a man called EBRAHIMI......No relation whatsoever to your Branko.

sigpic

Comment

He must be parvins cuzin or somthing.....go stay near parvin's house in norooz and wait to see if he comes and visits him.
                  Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

i don't know much about coaching a professional football team, but is it just me, or we all can see game after game that Ibrahimi is not only useless on the bench (or when he is walking up and down telling the players what to do for 90 mins!) but is hurting the team!
                    I hope this mess is over with soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X