Teymourian clarifies couple of issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teymourian clarifies couple of issues.

He said he will play in Asian Cup. What he has is from TM, and he will go with the team. What has been said about him is a rumor and he asked not to put these kind of rumors up (I am sure they'll listen). He was hoping Ghalenoei and Bolton officials will get things staright for him to play for TM.

He also confirmed that he will miss the Mexico match due to family issues. Guess what that family issue is? we will have a shadoomad in Asian Cup
    Last edited by Mansoor; 05-19-2007, 10:20 PM.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

thanx for the news mansoor khan!
    congratz to him,lets just hope his marriage life wont distract him away from his professional life that too at such a crucial beginning!!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I am worried sick that he will not show for AC
      deerooz, emrooz, farda
      zeeremonan
      sheeshtayeea
      The only dynasty of iranian football. ( At least three back to back championships define dynasty, we had moreTeam of the people by the people for the people that fills up 100k stadium like its nothing.
      Future of true professional football if any in Iran!

Comment

I have very high hopes for Teymorian this summer. He will definitely be our best player in the tournament. I just hope he hasn't lost his hunger and motivation to play his heart out for TM just like before.

Comment

Teymoorian will be the asset of fighting spirit and agility in our game. I believe that EPL sesaon gave him lots of experience and he has gained more self-confidence. I believe IFF and Bolton can sort things out and he plays in AFC.
          BTW - congratz to him, the shahdoomad in AFC ...
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Manosoor,

what were the rumors? Can you clarify please?
            sigpic

Love, Peace & Unity
            ZenDe BAd IRaaN, ZenDe BAd AzAdi, va ZenDe BAd TeaMe MeLLi

Comment

Mokhlesim.

The rumor was that because Teymourian had to go back to his club to start preseason training, he would not play for TM in Asian Cup. BBC even published an article on their site about this and said Teymourian and Hashemian are out of Asian Cup.

Teymourians says this is not true, and he loves to play for his country. He is confident that Bolton and Iranian officials will get things straight out for him to play. Ghalenoei is suppose to meet with them as he did with other ones for the other legioners.
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
              Go IRAN!

Comment

Two great pieces of news. Congratulations to Andranik!

I hope Hash comes as well. Unbelievably he has not yet played in an Asian Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                  If you mean Hashemian, I think you are wrong. If I remember correctly, his TM debut was in Iran's 2-0 victory over Uzbekistan in the Iran's first match in Asian Cup 1996 (or was it Asian Games 1998?). And guess who scored the two goals. But, in the next match he was benched with no explanation. In the third match he played and scored again in Iran's 4-2 defeat against Omman. He was never again given a chance to play in that tournament. In fact, his treatment in this tournament was one of the reasons he was so bitter before.

Comment

Ando is motivated and realizes that Team melli has given him the platform to market his craft. I believe that he truly yearns to play for the national team as a matter of pride, but as far as business sense, it is quite important to be part of a national team and play professionally in a top flight European team. Ando will not want to miscalculate.

Comment

This last year has given me a lot of hope for the future of our senior team. We have great talent and a lot of it in our younger players. Hopefully this will translate to success in the AC this summer.

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

I'm not worried about Andranik, his passion for Team Melli during the World Cup was plain to see. His attendance, for me, is a certain(barring injuries).
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Congrats to Ando!

And thank you for the clarification Mansoor Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza
                            Two great pieces of news. Congratulations to Andranik!
                            Just my thoughts... we badly needed him in AC 2004 and back then he was in top form too!
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
                              Mokhlesim.
                              The rumor was that because Teymourian had to go back to his club to start preseason training, he would not play for TM in Asian Cup. BBC even published an article on their site about this and said Teymourian and Hashemian are out of Asian Cup.
                              Teymourians says this is not true, and he loves to play for his country. He is confident that Bolton and Iranian officials will get things straight out for him to play. Ghalenoei is suppose to meet with them as he did with other ones for the other legioners.
                              Thanks Mansour jaan. Thats great!!! But I would of never believed such rumors because Teymourian is one of a kind who plays with his heart for IRAN like Daei did.
                              sigpic

Love, Peace & Unity
                              ZenDe BAd IRaaN, ZenDe BAd AzAdi, va ZenDe BAd TeaMe MeLLi

Comment

Working...
                              X