Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture of the day; Sad scene

This is from Azadi stadium today. What a sad scene! Poor guy
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

More pics from today
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    Go IRAN!

Comment

Pissed off fans!
      Go IRAN!

Comment

More ...
        Go IRAN!

Comment

Manssor jaan, dastet dard nakoneh.

I am sorry for the fans and the coach (that I like), but not sure I feel anything bad for their administration.

Great championship though, still 4 teams can win the championship. It is so unprofessional of IFF to play Perespolis' game 2 days before the others.

Comment

sad indeed...
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

LOL, in the last picture, one of the security agents joined the pissed off fool.

Comment

I am sorry but I don't see anything sad about that. It's fooball and wins and losses are part of it. It is sad that those GOOSFANDS are doing that to the seats.. but I guess when tickets are so cheap in Iran you get all kinds of people come to the Stadiums.

Comment

it is no different, just like the fans of liverpole when they lost to AC-Millan.

Comment

Originally posted by behzadb
                    I am sorry but I don't see anything sad about that. It's fooball and wins and losses are part of it. It is sad that those GOOSFANDS are doing that to the seats.. but I guess when tickets are so cheap in Iran you get all kinds of people come to the Stadiums.
                    I do not think being a "Goosfand" supporter is an Iranian speciality. You see that everywhere, at least thanks god that they do not kill each other like in Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by eshgheiran
                      I do not think being a "Goosfand" supporter is an Iranian speciality. You see that everywhere, at least thanks god that they do not kill each other like in Italy.
                      True, there are plenty of Goosfands around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by behzadb
                        I think you missed the point Behzad jaan. Look at Marfavi's look and his body language. He looks like a scared kid in hidding. This is the tunnel underneat the seats that leads to locker rooms. He is standing there perhaps paying attention to what the fans are chanting .... I don't even wanna know what they are saying to him .... Whether this is a regular occurance in the world or not, it sure is sad to see him standing look like that ... I felt terrible for him
                        Last edited by Mansoor; 05-24-2007, 12:49 PM.
                        Go IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Mansoor
                          I think you missed the point Behzad jaan. Look at Marfavi's look and his body language. He looks like a scared kid in hidding. This is the tunnel underneat the seats that leads to locker rooms. He is standing there perhaps paying attention to what the fans are chanting .... I don't even wanna know what they are saying to him .... Whether this is a regular occurance in the world or not, it sure is sad to see him standing look like that ... I felt terrible for him

believe me, I feel for him. That was a sad picture. The guys who curse the coach are most likely the same guys that damage the Stadiums and blame it on their frustration... THUS, I call them goosfand...

I know there are a lot of good fans out there that just feel the agony and shed the tears, but never go as far as insulting anyone or harming the public property like that...

trust me, I am sort of biased when it comes to marfavi. He is my Hamshahri!! I want to see him succeed. he is being the 'Mazloom' one here. The wins are for QN, the losses are for him... I feel for him.

Comment

Originally posted by eshgheiran
                            LOL, in the last picture, one of the security agents joined the pissed off fool.
                            lol good call, that's hillarious
                            sigpic

Comment

seeing the fans ripping seats off makes me so angry !
                              these are the rare times I feel so alienated.
                              and I say let these bastards suffer and more.
                              when they dont have slightest bit of common sense and education, then they dont deserve even the sh*t they live in and are dealt.
                              f**king morons !
                              SUFFER.
                              good.

( and comparing them to another bunch of morons from Italy or England does not justify these bastards. it just shows there are other morons elsewhere too )

Comment

Working...
                              X