No announcement yet.

Picture of the day; Sad scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, very sad indeed, but this is what happens when our team is run by a bunch of idiots

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
    For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

When one thinks of progress or backwardedness of a society, it shows itself in many facets and this damaging the seats in just an example.
      In a country that we got beaten by assitant principal or principals or teachers, or even by parents when we were kids, a society that doesn't recognize individuality, a country that its reveloution was stolen by bunch of people that belong to 500 years ago, there is so much blind anger, that at times it shows itself in wrong ways.

Nevertheles, really sad story, but as many other people mentioned, fan hooliganisem is common everywhere, in Italy they killed a fan and English fans are infamous, so I guess unfortunatley it is somewhat common.
      "When I see the good in you, you get motivated, feel good about yourself and that creates synergy. It creates an environment where everybody can work better together. I think in the Iranian culture it becomes very ordinary to always see the bad in each other."
      Afshin Ghotbi ( Former TM Head Coach)

Nasser Hejazi was the Takhti of our football.
      Mohammad Panjali (Former PP and TM Captain)
      sigpic

Comment

It has nothing to do with society, governmenet, the economny, etc. This is FOOTBALL and Iran, as every country in the world, has hooligans. Nothing we can do about it, very hard to control, and every country in the world expierences this, not a big deal

Comment

You know what, I feel very sorry for Marfavi. I don't think he is a bad guy. I think he has done the best he could for Esteghlal considering that it has alot of players who seem to have problems with each other. It seems every player in Esteghlal wants to smack the other whenever they lose and very rarely do they accept they played bad.

I mean I always read players like Baou, Fekri, Ghorbani... fighting after every game.

Comment

After today's match..

Comment

Working...
            X